Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 11:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!!  (Read 28493 times)
DisLedger (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:48:13 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:34:37 PM by DisLedger

Here is a draft of the whitepaper for the DisLedger IP Token Launch. There will likely be changes made over the coming days but we wanted to provide as much information as early as possible for your review.

There will be another announcement with the official, final version prior to launch.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 10:01:03 PM

Token registration is now live on DisLedger Website

Please complete the registration as soon as possible as the AML process can take a long time.

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

I'm doing this for myself
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

Why AML?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

Why AML?

DisLedger fully supports AML/CTF regulations and intends to comply with them.

We will not support financing terrorism, nor will we support: human trafficking, narcotics trafficking, nuclear proliferation, human rights violations, genocide, organized crime, or any of the other activities that fall under the sanctions programs.

These are valid programs with significant social good. It may cause slight inconvenience for participants (and a lot of paperwork for us) but it's worth it.

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:19:09 AM

Hi Guys!

Distributed Ledgers for Capital Markets and Internet Of Things (IOT) micropayments" sound amazing.

WIll there be a BOUNTY CAMPAIGN?

When will it start?

Where can I find the details?

Thank you,

ioldk
kamiyama

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:51:58 AM

There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?

There are substantial discounts available for early purchasers that buy large quantities during the soft launch.

I believe that the direct financial incentive will be more effective than a signature campaign.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:09:22 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:36:27 PM by DisLedger

There was an error on the first draft so here's the second draft of the Token Launch Whitepaper

For clarification, the token launch price is $30.00 per DCL. Each DCL represents 1,000 transactions on a DisLedger system, or said another way 0.001 DCLs represents one transaction.

ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:10:23 AM

See our ICO review of DisLedger - https://coins.best/ico-reviews/disledger/
Any kind of feedback is welcome - feel free to comment on the review itself.
manzamanna

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

I like the solution you offer, I understand tokens are consumables and a transaction "burn" 1/1000 of it. This means that to total supply will reduce over time. The more your solution is used, the less the total supply. If your solution reaches large adoption, transactions will became extremely expensive. You are also trying to target internet of things (which do requires a lot of transactions).
Why your customers would select your offer for long term projects (say financial institutions for example), considering the cost are designed to rise?
If I buy tokens expecting they will increase their market value for re-selling them later, how will I be able to trade them, considering you will not approach exchanges for getting listed? Also consider that if the majority of tokens will be sold to people like me and not to clients only, you may have a shortage of tokens for real projects.
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

I like the solution you offer, I understand tokens are consumables and a transaction "burn" 1/1000 of it. This means that to total supply will reduce over time. The more your solution is used, the less the total supply. If your solution reaches large adoption, transactions will became extremely expensive. You are also trying to target internet of things (which do requires a lot of transactions).
Why your customers would select your offer for long term projects (say financial institutions for example), considering the cost are designed to rise?
If I buy tokens expecting they will increase their market value for re-selling them later, how will I be able to trade them, considering you will not approach exchanges for getting listed? Also consider that if the majority of tokens will be sold to people like me and not to clients only, you may have a shortage of tokens for real projects.

The tokens are not 'burned' when they are submitted back to DisLedger for transactions that are conducted... they are available to be reissued to the market. So the price will not go out of control because of a shortage at the end of the year and become uneconomical for customers.

DisLedger will support secondary markets if they are interested in listing the token. It's just each exchange's decision to list or not list a token, not DisLedger's decision.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

DisLedger is mentioned in an e-book as a technology to watch.

Angel Di

Activity: 588

EVOS

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

I am watching
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

I am watching

Thanks Angel!
cychan2

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:12:40 AM

"30million DCL tokens, distributed in 1,000 IP licenses per token. Provides 30 billion transactions, one year’s estimated usage of the DisLedger architecture."

1. How is the issuance/supply rate after the launch each year? I assume you won't let the network dried up of tokens after a year of usage. Is it capped or in fact an unlimited supply?
2. What do you come up with a 30 billion transactions estimate, existing customers? projected by potential customers?
3. Will there be a list of your current and potential customers provided before the launch?
4. Do you think investor should buy the coin and hold as an investment or only actual DisLedger user should buy?
5. How does DisLedger compare/compete with R3's CORDA and IBM's Hyperledger in corporates' adoption?

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 11:40:36 AM

"30million DCL tokens, distributed in 1,000 IP licenses per token. Provides 30 billion transactions, one year’s estimated usage of the DisLedger architecture."

1. How is the issuance/supply rate after the launch each year? I assume you won't let the network dried up of tokens after a year of usage. Is it capped or in fact an unlimited supply?
2. What do you come up with a 30 billion transactions estimate, existing customers? projected by potential customers?
3. Will there be a list of your current and potential customers provided before the launch?
4. Do you think investor should buy the coin and hold as an investment or only actual DisLedger user should buy?
5. How does DisLedger compare/compete with R3's CORDA and IBM's Hyperledger in corporates' adoption?

1. The tokens are not 'burned' when they are submitted back to DisLedger for transactions that are conducted... they are available to be reissued to the market. So the price will not go out of control because of a shortage at the end of the year and become uneconomical for customers.

2. 30 billion transactions is the approximate annual usage demand if all the DisLedger systems combined create a total of 1,000 transactions per second. (1,000transactionsX60secondsX60minutesX24hoursX365days = 31.536 billion transactions annually rounded down to 30 billion) As you can see from the sales channel list in the whitepaper our existing contacts certainly have the ability to achieve a 1,000tps threshold. We also anticipate a lot of new DisLedger users to join the ecosystem due to the token launch and associated global publicity.

3. We are looking for approval for press releases from the existing sales channel listed in the whitepaper so that we can discuss them publicly. They are globally recognized companies that have massive market penetration and recognize the benefits of using DisLedger, but they tend not to disclose competition-sensitive plans.

4. The DisLedger IP token is intended to be used operationally by organizations that want to use our Intellectual Property. This is not a solicitation for investment and we do not give investment advice.

5. Both are good systems that offer benefits to their customers. In R3's case they sought investors for almost a year which is something DisLedger is not doing. We're offering an affordable transaction price via the DCL token instead of seeking investors. Hyperledger is of course free to join, DisLedger even participated for a while last year. Neither of those systems can scale to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; and neither are totally private like DisLedger.  We offer something completely unique in our architecture.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Another big player in this space is Microsoft with their BAAS and their Coco framework.

They're touting Coco as handling over 1,600 tps...  YAWN

DisLedger runs 3 times as fast on an iPhone!

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:49:28 AM

Token price is confusing asaf.. When does the soft launch sale ends
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Token price is confusing asaf.. When does the soft launch sale ends

It is a bit complicated but we didn't want to create 30 Billion tokens. So we are creating 30 Million tokens and each token contains 1,000 transactions.

That supply will be sufficient to cover the expected demand.

The soft launch ends on 31 August.

manzamanna

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:19:29 AM

what percentage of tokens is sold during pre-sale and ICO?
where future customers will purchase new tokens after the ICO ends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: