Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13491 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

LOL!  So true on both accounts!
I remember claiming 700 satoshis every 1 minute from one BTC boom faucet, and it really helped me a lot to achieve something as a newbie. I continued doing that until I got into freelancing which turned out to be better, but after some months I decided to check back on the site (Faucet) and unfortunately they have closed down. I later go a real job to be working and getting paid in Bitcoin and that’s really the best thing that ever happened for me.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
I think the best way to make money is signature and social media campaigns. These are the easiest way to make healthy amount of money.
Trading is also very profitable but it's a little risky as crypto market is very volatile and unstable.
Gambling is another way to make tons of money but the your profits depend entirely on your luck.
You are right not everyone is having that much capital and the money to invest but the price of the bitcoin is currency that almost all the people will invest in the future I hope the need to the bitcoin n will grow and you will see the bitcoin will have the highest price as now it is increasing and the best way to have the bitcoin earning is the investing in the bitcoin and on the other hand they should use the signature campaign and the trading.
Fr0styFIedgIing

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:24:24 PM

If you don't have time to invest on the internet in generating it then the best way to make money from bitcoin is to buy it and reserve it till it gets to for your target price and in that case you don't have to do anything whatsoever and only conserving provides you with a nice income should you maintain it for the right time as many folks make large earnings simply by keeping their bitcoins for long phrase.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:29:30 PM

If you wanted the absolute 'best' way in terms of making the most money then trading will always be the best, of course however you would have to be extremely lucky and skillful to be that one guy who turns a small amount in to millions. For me I choose to invest modestly and let my money grow over time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:38:37 PM

If you don't have time to invest on the internet in generating it then the best way to make money from bitcoin is to buy it and reserve it till it gets to for your target price and in that case you don't have to do anything whatsoever and only conserving provides you with a nice income should you maintain it for the right time as many folks make large earnings simply by keeping their bitcoins for long phrase.

I would argue at this particular point in the market is is not necessarily a good time to be buying Bitcoin, but rather try your hand at legitimate ICOs (like AngelToken, for example) as opposed to BTC which is bound to crash in the near future. There is proof that corruption is taking place in high places in the Bitcoin universe right now and mark my words, it will not go above $10,000, and you should be focusing on ICOs instead.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

There are a lot of option to make money in bitcoin. Like for example you can join a signature campaign,social campaign these kind of work in bitcoin not need to invest a money. You will earn a money from it, save it and you can use that money to invest in bitcoin. If you are good in trading , it requires patience and ao much understanding how to deal with in, then you can do that. Of course buy and sell you can earn from that,make it sure u know what you are doing. Do more research and explore bitcoin to further understanding of what you are into.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

Well in 2017 or in 2112, It doesn't matter. Earning on internet especially with bitcoin is depend on your hard working. Like you can hard work here by creating high quality post and increase  your rank. After that you can take part of signature campaign. There's some more ways like Mining, Trading, Investing, and the best way is holding your bitcoin for long term and you will get profit without doing anything.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:45:12 AM

Now you can just earn by buying good coins which are in down cause of the time on market right now. Some of them will grow increasingly in short time.
Most of those prospectus altcoins would surely increase in value at some point and now is even the best time to invest in some of them, that their value is quite low and once the fork is over, we still start seeing so many trading activities that would make their values spike back and then end up making the holders to even have more profit from them.
All my friends that are into Bitcoin are all doing cloud mining, but I haven’t been into that for once. Last time.i called one of them to know how things was really working out for him and to know if I can change my mind and invest into cloud mining, he told me cloud mining is the worst business now, and that they’re earning nothing useful from it. I have been into freelancing even before I joined Bitcoin Community, and that’s what I’m still into now.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:55:04 AM

I think invest in ICO or trading or just holding bitcoin in long term  it will anyway make some %, also as another way , investing in dice sites but it can be risky.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:59:00 AM

Surely, that would be investment. Bitcoin's value earlier this year is just approximately ony a thousand of dollars. And now, its market value already reached 8000 USD, so to think how big is the leap on its price, it clearly shows that investment is the best way to make money for this year in Bitcoin because of the huge increase on its market price.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Trading, ICO, airdrop, luck

Nothing else, it is easy to make money when you take time to think

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

For me it is still the signature campaign since bitcoin's value and popularity is increasing a lot nowadays. Compared to other ways like gambling and trading, signature campaign is way more better when it comes to profit. It might take up a long time like for a month or two but the assurance that you will earn large profit is bigger than expected. You can still find other ways but be careful and mindful before joining.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but one of the most effective way is by supporting an ICO by joining their bounty campaigns. You should carefully analyze such campaigns first before joining so that you may avoid scams and frauds. There still sub-ways to earn bitcoin through bounty campaigns. You have there signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign and many more. You're free to choose and choose smartly.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

it may be for me with investments and trading that is the best way to make money with bitcoin and besides joining a signature campaign is also quite effective for making money with bitcoin, although it certainly takes time and patience to achieve a decent ranking in order to follow sign campaign hands on this forum
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

it may be for me with investments and trading that is the best way to make money with bitcoin and besides joining a signature campaign is also quite effective for making money with bitcoin, although it certainly takes time and patience to achieve a decent ranking in order to follow sign campaign hands on this forum
I agree with you, if your only source of income from bitcoin is the signature campaigns it really takes time before you can earn big. But I guess in bounty campaigns the earnings is much better but it is a little risky for you don't know if the project will be successful. There are still other ways like trading but you must be knowledgeable about the techniques and strategies to avoid lose.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

I think trading would be the best way to make money from Bitcoins you already own. It is a little risky as crypto market is very volatile but is highly profitable if you understand the market.
Gambling would be another way to make enormous amount of money but the earnings depend entirely on your luck.
Investing would be another way to make profits in the long run. Invest in any ICO which you think is promising like XENIO or INDAHASH.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

The best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017 is to just buy it and hold it until the year ends because the price will go to the higher prices in the future which is a great opportunity for us to make a lot of money from bitcoin by just putting or investing money all along the year of 2017.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:32:10 PM

I think invest in ICO or trading or just holding bitcoin in long term  it will anyway make some %, also as another way , investing in dice sites but it can be risky.

Every investment are risky.  We just have to chose to risk rather than not risking at all.  Best way to earn with bitcon is to investing.  Just buy a good amount of bitcoin and just let it grow and have profit with it.  Bitcoin can be likewise earn through forum which signature campaign and the like.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

There are many different ways to earn Bitcoin. Mining, gambling, trading, investing and so on. If you buy Bitcoin now, it can bring you big profits in the future. You can also find on-line work for Bitcoin. There are many options.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

Every investment are risky.  We just have to chose to risk rather than not risking at all.  Best way to earn with bitcon is to investing.  Just buy a good amount of bitcoin and just let it grow and have profit with it.  Bitcoin can be likewise earn through forum which signature campaign and the like.

You need to understand the topic before you post. There is no way of making money by investing in bitcoin . There is no way to tell how bitcoin could go, you could wake up tomorrow morning just to find all your bitcoin has become worthless. Things are not always going to be great for bitcoin so only risk what you can afford to risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: