Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22068 times)
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:23:25 PM

If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
Current sale: $193,836.56
Too far from the targer 100,000,000 isd almost 2 percent ..
Check it on their site ...
So sad to hear that. I wish we could do something to boost the sale of their tokens. For sure nobody wants to fail in any project he has. We just hope it will be able to catch up on their target amount of sales.

That's what we're here for, to boost up the amount of sales for the project. And yes I don't think anyone not even the developer would want to fail the project they worked hard on. ICO is ending in about a couple of days, hopefully more investors would want to invest in this project. Seems really a nice project though if you really look into details.
You are right kourtney but they still have a lot to sell. Let's just be positive and hope for the best. Anyway, Nimfa has to make it because i'm sure a lot of us are counting on it's success. It is a very promising project with a very noble purpose and mission. I'm hoping for this platform to be on the go in the near future. 

Don't lose hope there's still a couple of days to come let's wait for the end of the crowdfunding raise. I trust this project because it will help a low fund crypto trader like me and others too. Many trader will profit from this project if it will success.
Maybe investors want to invest in last minute lets hope NIFAMONEY will raised more by that time. This is a good project that all of us can use and take advantage to.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:27:00 PM

If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
So sad to hear that. I wish we could do something to boost the sale of their tokens. For sure nobody wants to fail in any project he has. We just hope it will be able to catch up on their target amount of sales.

That's what we're here for, to boost up the amount of sales for the project. And yes I don't think anyone not even the developer would want to fail the project they worked hard on. ICO is ending in about a couple of days, hopefully more investors would want to invest in this project. Seems really a nice project though if you really look into details.
You are right kourtney but they still have a lot to sell. Let's just be positive and hope for the best. Anyway, Nimfa has to make it because i'm sure a lot of us are counting on it's success. It is a very promising project with a very noble purpose and mission. I'm hoping for this platform to be on the go in the near future. 

This token has a lack of advertisement that is why. But this is how we can help the team to spread the good news to people so that people become aware that there is a project like this that has an opportunity to make a profit.

There is still a couple more days to go and who knows, they might even sell out the very last minute. So let's hope for the best and success of this project. Everyday counts and I don't think NIMFA will fail as long as the supporters will do their job.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:28:27 PM

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Nimfamoney was invited by Sberbank (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/),
Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0.

Proof: http://sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389 (sorry but this business-media is only in Russian language). We will share our humble experience in blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrencies on this event.

Get NIMFA tokens now: https://nimfamoney.io/
Woww this is really great news for nimfa. With that I can see many investors will come on this project. And with that I can see that many people will take profit in this beautiful project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Proof: http://sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389 (sorry but this business-media is only in Russian language). We will share our humble experience in blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrencies on this event.

Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia. And the Third largest bank in Europe. Whatever NIMFA and Sberbank talked about here in the event, I believe there is something big that they are planning to have.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:45:23 AM

Three more days before Nimfamoney crowdfunding ends. I guess this is still a successful one? Is there a minimum cap or none? I saw other projects succeed despite lower funds. Other projects even started with airdrops.
three more days and still have less than one percent of the total crowd sale, i do hope that you are correct so this project will continue to serve the people as they plan because it really has a brilliant idea! wanna see it working.

There is really an urgent need to step up the marketing of NIMFA since this token sale is not gaining as much as it needs. Perhaps some potential investors out there are not yet informed of how NIMFA is trying to offer them a really brilliant investment plan. ICO schedule is too short also. They should have allocated a couple of weeks for it.
informed xin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:35:15 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
achikomimi

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:12:32 AM

Is there additional services that nimfa can offer like mining aside from lending? Is there any successful project that will operate purely for lending business? What are their diffirences between nimfa and other online  lending business

As per my understanding about the concept, NIMFA's platform is just about lending but the difference of NIMFA to other lending business is that NIMFA is about lending their tokens if you are going to participate in other ICOs. So their main target here are the potential investors that wants to join or wants to participate in ICOs. The requirement will be just buy NIMFA token and they will lend 3 times of your owned NIMFA. NIMFA will lend NIMFA token to the potential investors so that they can participate in other ICOs.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

to bounty social media is already closed?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:19:22 AM

This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
Yes but when you are taking profit they will get the 10% of it. But I think it is fair enough for them to do that. That's how lending goes.

Yeah thats how lending works but with they only take 10% of the profit of your loan . Some of the lending system have an interest that is over 10% or 5% but with nimfa it only get 10% of your profit without any interest rate.
nimfa get only 3.3% of your amount to be loan you just need to deposit it theen you will have your loan !!
other leanding will get 10-20% of you loan money forthe interest !! thats pretty high and you dont know yet the outcome of your will be if it is a profit or another bebt! while in nimfa you will have a platform and guide which you wwill earrn from 1100-1000% of you loan and you just need to give the 100% profit it is a gift of gratitude after all!! not an interest to be call or what !

Yes very true in nimfa you can gain a lot ,having zero interest rates you recieve credits once you purchase tokens. Very profitable offer for all of us who needed money
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:42:06 AM

Three more days before Nimfamoney crowdfunding ends. I guess this is still a successful one? Is there a minimum cap or none? I saw other projects succeed despite lower funds. Other projects even started with airdrops.
three more days and still have less than one percent of the total crowd sale, i do hope that you are correct so this project will continue to serve the people as they plan because it really has a brilliant idea! wanna see it working.
Yes you guys are both right, we should help this things out to boost more like what the others said here, where up to the last minute let us boost Nimfa to others  so that they will see the good project it has.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia. And the Third largest bank in Europe. Whatever NIMFA and Sberbank talked about here in the event, I believe there is something big that they are planning to have.
That might be a good back up or plan..if they delivered it so smooth even they didnt ( if) thats a good start...
Sberbank will back them up and continue the project.. Then investors wil come late though still good.

This is a really good news that Sberbank will be one of their supporter in this project if they got what sberbank wants. Many investor is just waiting for the opportunity to grab this chance but in the mean time they are just being quite.
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

I can't even Imagine how Nimfa works once you avail it service offer. Like for example,
You have 2000$ for investing in cryptocurrency, then you are purchasing 3 tokens on ico or exchange with your 2000$, and the 3  new crytpos increase in value by 100% in just 10days, then your 2000$ will become 4000$, therefore you profit was 2000$.
 Does Paypal or Bitpay have this kind of service offer to their clients, Though I'm not comparing Utrust to them but the unique offer was really good. Wink

Nimfa has a potential 10x growth within the next few months or more coz they have unique offer. can't wait to see this in the market
achikomimi

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

to bounty social media is already closed?

Not yet. They are in the final week from September 22 - September 30. You may see the bounty thread link in the first page.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

I read someone asking bout this! so i will post it here

NIMFAMONEYNEWS: NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token.
you can check it by yourself and nimfa still working to have more wallet on list! s owe can assure they are working hard !
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:33:34 AM

SORRY my mistake i think i did visit the site ( https://nimfamoney.io/ico ) again and this is what i saw

Raised
513.01593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$148 774.62

Theres no need to sorry, you just made it clear now! did you invest already ? i did we should help nimfatoken to boost there sales by  posting in social media their capabilities and the growth of earning they wanna give to us! ill post on twitter and facebook..

Ya. I think the dev has to hire some more advertisers to pump the this event. They need more appearances in social medias. Hope there will be more investors who will take notice of this great project. Too good to lose this opportunity.
its not already end so there must be something ! get a nice endorser like what centra did ! they get mayweather ! a very influential person that will boost up the project .. even on youtube they can make a video of some celebrity using their app!
It is good idea and will be very effective but if nimfa has to hire a celebrity or someone famous, it will cost  them a lot of money unless nimfa has something in stored for that of course. But instead of raising fund for the project, the fund will just go to the endorser but of course which will bring good return also.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
raymankk

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:55:41 AM

Yeahh...This is a great opportunity for everyone to succes, dont be late to join invest in ICO
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

NIMFAMONEYNEWS: NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token.
you can check it by yourself and nimfa still working to have more wallet on list! s owe can assure they are working hard !
That was nice mate, it is truly that Nimfa doing their best to make the client be satisfy to their service.  We are close to countdown now, so exciting what could be the outcome ofthis successful one project of Nimfa.

I have always trusted NIMFA project and team. Sometimes silence does not mean there are no devs attending to our concerns here. They might be simply too busy handling all the tasks and responsibilities involved considering that the ICO date is getting closer. I know the project is doing well because there are updates like this every now and then.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

hi nimfamoney

i just noticed your thread and tried to looked at it. now i wonder if did the ico if finished or nor? or if dates has been moved or what? your op said that the ico only last for 50 hours and started aug 29 and ended aug 31.. but upon checking your site the start Date is 29 august 29 and will end on september 30. im confused.

Dear LEEMEEGO,

Nimfamoney ICO will be ended on September, 2017.

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

ok sir. its just that im confused with all of your dates.
may i know the amount you have raised so far?

All the while i was also thinking it has already ended last August 31 but nevertheless, we should be thankful he thread is active again. It means something positive is happening right now. Good luck to the will be best crypto lending platform. Good luck Nimfamoney.
Yeah, agreed on you to that dude. Maybe because the reason of the owner of nimfa which I think is there are lot of people here who are a seekers in crypto, then Nimfa can be a tools for them to give an opportunity to them an extra income with this type of project. Lucky I am that I've been part of this ico as their participants.
Yes you are lucky for investing on this project. I can see good profits in the future! Good luck and more power on the team of this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

That was nice mate, it is truly that Nimfa doing their best to make the client be satisfy to their service.  We are close to countdown now, so exciting what could be the outcome ofthis successful one project of Nimfa.

I have always trusted NIMFA project and team. Sometimes silence does not mean there are no devs attending to our concerns here. They might be simply too busy handling all the tasks and responsibilities involved considering that the ICO date is getting closer. I know the project is doing well because there are updates like this every now and then.
Yes i believe  that! Remember the more wallet they have in exchange before the end of ico will get beter future not just with the ico but for the investors.. Trust is one of the most imlortant thing to build and it is hard to get if there will be no wallet in the community

True to that, the more they list this token to the exchanges the more chances it gets to grow too. And people nowadays who are into trading or even in the crypto world always seek the coins or tokens if they are listed in some exchanges. It also is a marketing strategy not just for the investors but for the other people also who are willing to invest their money in this project.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:16:12 PM

This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: