Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22068 times)
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

UFR pumped like crazy and it was mostly because it was on Cryptopia. 98% of its daily volume is there.Hope the coming exchange will do the same for this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

I think NIMFA is great in the market with a good price. I also did not expect Nimfa to be up to such a high price. although not yet entered marketcap.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Announcement from CEO
------
❤️ NIMFAMONEY PLATFORM IS LIVE!

Sign up now on 🔐 https://platform.nimfamoney.io 🔐  to have an access to the platform. So when you will be able to receive a cryptoloan and convert your NIMFA to x3 NIMFA amount? The answer is... RIGHT NOW!

🔑  3 STEPS TO START USING NIMFAMONEY:

1️⃣ 1st step is to deposit your NIMFA to the platform in order to convert in to the cryptoloan of x3 NIMFA amount. Click «Deposit» button and you will see the address you will need to fund in order to transfer you tokens to the platform. Also you will need some ETH (~0.05) for making transactions with your cryptoloan while using in in future to get other cryptocurrencies.

2️⃣ 2nd step is to wait till your NIMFA will be transfered to the platform and your balances will be available. Deposit — your NIMFA you have transfered. Loan — NIMFA you can receive as a leverage. Available — total amount of the cryptoloan.

2️⃣ 3nd step is to click «Take a loan» button and type in your NIMFA tokens amount (remember that you have to wait till your NIMFA will be transfered to the platform from your wallet).

Do it today and wait for further instructions. If you have made everything that is described in the 3 steps you will be added to the queue for receiving your first NIMFA tokens cryptoloan.

If you did it please contact @maxNIMFA with a simple personal message: «MAXIDIDIT!» and write the NIMFA amount you have transfered to the platform. It is not obligatory.

🍀 TODAY IS A START! Don't panic and don’t be hurry. Just start from the 3 steps and receive your cryptoloan. We will provide you with «How to Use the Nimfamoney Platform» guide and will send further information in next few days.

🏢 As you will see on the platform All NIMFA available for loans in cryptofund today is 870. It's just a matter of time we will fund it with tens of thousands of NIMFA to start issuing cryptoloans for you.

💌 NEED HELP? Just click «HELP ME!» button in the platform menu and describe your problem or ask your question. We will receive it and aswer you shortly!

Thank you for the update and good news, I will start make loan I just register on nimfa money, and I will see all good from this project.
jamesrod10

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

ICOs are everywhere suddenly. When was the first ICO staged?
Watanabe1505_

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

It seem like freezed on trading NIMFA due to having problem from Etherdelta and the peer to peer exchange as Idex is not enough reputation to attract people to trade Nimfa. Therefore, listing this token to new decentralised exchanges soon is nescessary before people lose their loyalty about this project.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

It seem like freezed on trading NIMFA due to having problem from Etherdelta and the peer to peer exchange as Idex is not enough reputation to attract people to trade Nimfa. Therefore, listing this token to new decentralised exchanges soon is nescessary before people lose their loyalty about this project.

Etherdela is working back just recently but I cannot really trust it as I keep on hearing from different people losing their funds. Idex have no volume so seriously Nimfa needs another solid exchange. 
jovan85

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Why Nimfa money removed from coinmarketcap, because no one trade on earthdelta or what?
Watanabe1505_

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 05:00:25 PM by Watanabe1505_

Why Nimfa money removed from coinmarketcap, because no one trade on earthdelta or what?

In fact, data of NIMFA is still being tracked by CMC .It had been temporaly dissapeared from CMC due to the problem from Etherdelta
You can check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

What we cap expect this now is to list Nimfa on new other exchanges. And this one is considered to be worked now (https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/NIMFA-ETH)

So hope that everything recover shortly.
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

I am happy things are actually getting done.If they can follow the roadmap people should stop bitching
petrserebrennikov321

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

I have a good attitude to this project. I see no reason not to trust the team
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

If you guys get a working product with smart contracts and a new exchange by the middle of spring, then this project is ahead of 90% of the other blockchain projects Cheesy
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

I noticed last week could not see nimfamoney in coinmarketcap and now nimfa is already accessible again.  Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

I noticed last week could not see nimfamoney in coinmarketcap and now nimfa is already accessible again.  Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

Yes Nimfa is in coinmarketcap but it is sad to see that there is no market available on this. The team is probably talking with some exchanges to list Nimfa and hopefully they will succeed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sergeivasilev

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

I immediately attracted this project, with a delicious bounty picture! I think that in the near future I will become a client of this company
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

Where are the devs now? No market available in trading. No updates from devs even in their twitter. They're slacking or they just want to give up this project? Crypto definitely needs regulation then because of projects like this.
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

I'm just a bit frustrated that since I bought nimfa to use as margin leverage, I hope that that functionality still remains. the reasoning behind why they want to move from that is because it's apparently only useful in a bull marketwhich, no shit, you never want to take a loan on something that depreciates in value but that doesn't make it useless thats like saying that boats aren't good ideas because they only work in water.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

good to see this project, with a delicious bounty picture and i think that in the near future this will become a client of this company,hope will continue to grow Wink
jovan85

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

I m not sure what's going on but not good NIMFAMONEY website down, any info about this?
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

I m not sure what's going on but not good NIMFAMONEY website down, any info about this?

They don't have any active markets too. Their twitter account used to tweets actively but lately it is gone inactive. It looks like the team have finally decided to run away? Because if not they are supposed to give us even simple updates.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

They don't have any active markets too. Their twitter account used to tweets actively but lately it is gone inactive. It looks like the team have finally decided to run away? Because if not they are supposed to give us even simple updates.

We’re changing the business model because NIMFA tokens leverage is only workable in a bullish market. Stay tuned and feel free to write me any questions in PM on Telegram: @maxNIMFA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: