Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22068 times)
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

💫 THE TIMES THE ARE A-CHANGIN': MUST-READ 💫

Why stop Nimfamoney? And what’s next? NIMFA: what to do with tokens? Discover below.

So why to stop it?

Because on practice the NIMFA-tokens cryptoleverage was working only on a bullish market & as a founder & CEO
I want to build a sustainable organization with a business model that doesn’t depend on the market’s circumstances.

Why start from the scratch?

My bad: I haven’t used a vesting model and Nimfamoney’s developers
were selling their NIMFA tokens as hell while I was spending all the funds on marketing
(marketing which lead to the growth from $0.05 per 1 NIMFA in November 2017 to $20.13 on January, 14).

NB: Personally I haven’t sold even 1 NIMFA token during the whole path.

Today I’m starting «Webfree».

What is Webfree?

Webfree is a hardware for maintaining Web 3.0 infrastructure
& protocol for DApps and Web 3.0 apps' users.

You are welcome:
https://t.me/webfreeofficial

Do you hold NIMFA? That’s why it’s great:
Nimfamoney ICO contributors & NIMFA holders will receive
Webfree’s tokens during the special period of time that would be announced.
New tokens will be delivered to you from my own pocket.

Please, keep in mind that today’s cryptospace is close to a venture capital world and has no guarantees.
I mean you can blame me that I haven’t thought about vesting at the start and devs gone wild
and have sold their NIMFA with no long-term intentions to hold it and create a great company.

And you can talk like that: «Screw you. You weren’t able to build a simple lending platform.
You’re not even close to be capable to create a hardware for Web 3.0 and build a company.
That’s unrealistic and you will fail». And such words will be your personal opinion.

However, I don’t give a heck about someone from a crowd who thinks that I can or can’t do something.
Keep your talks and chill because you won’t do nothing in your short life at all, be sure.

Yes, Nimfamoney is mine and just mine responsibility — with all it’s good moments:
like $20 per 1 NIMFA, and bad ones like unsustainable business model that was chosen by me on the start.

But I will keep moving. Would you join?

For those who do things in life, for those who were sending me everyday words of appreciation & support in PM
— welcome to the «Webfree» and prepare for the journey!

https://t.me/webfreeofficial

P.S.: Need any clarification about Nimfamoney’s game changing move or Webfree?
Feel free to PM me (have small issues there at the moment with Telegram in Russia:
governments banned it but I guess I will use proxy so it’s fine ).

Max, ex. Nimfamoney Founder & CEO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

When this all new stuff going to start official date?
Is there swap for NIMFA to that new coin Webfree? Or what is clue?
When whitepaper will be finish for that new coin/token?
Thanks
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

I have long held my nimfamoney token and I missed a lot of news about this token. I am currently confused, what should I do with this token?
please guidance and directions.
ZagZig

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

I have long held my nimfamoney token and I missed a lot of news about this token. I am currently confused, what should I do with this token?
+1
I don't understand when and how you'll exchange my NIMFA tokens to Webfree tokens?
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

Nimfamoney is a very unique project and I think it has been successful and the value of the ratenya in the market is also quite good semgoa course this project can grow well again
asd9znnn9999

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

it looks like the Nimfamoney project has reached its peak of success and the bounty hunter is monitoring its market to sell the hard work that has helped the project Nimfamoney
kalstarzz

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

actually what happened to this token?
it has been a long time since this token disappears, and none of the team's representatives gave an explanation.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

+1
I don't understand when and how you'll exchange my NIMFA tokens to Webfree tokens?

I don't understand too.What is Webfree tokens new project or part of NIMFA , is there around to explain what we need to do?Swap token maybe?
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

I immediately attracted this project, with a delicious bounty picture! I think that in the near future I will become a client of this company
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
kalstarzz

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

I immediately attracted this project, with a delicious bounty picture! I think that in the near future I will become a client of this company
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!

I think you've missed a lot about this project, the project has lost the renewal that many people need, whether or not this will happen.
pencil1889

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Oh, It would be such a waste if this project didn't make it cause it can help small capitals of the traders out there.
licolasawa

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

I think that this project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

I have a few these tokens, now I don't know what with them to do. I don't see sense to monitor this project, I will just forget about him not to spend the time.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

I have a few these tokens, now I don't know what with them to do. I don't see sense to monitor this project, I will just forget about him not to spend the time.
I think you are right, I have the same fate as you, I hold my token in a long time and now there is nothing we can do with this token.
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

I think you are right, I have the same fate as you, I hold my token in a long time and now there is nothing we can do with this token.

We will have one more useless token for a collection. It is necessary to make for them separate wallet.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

We will have one more useless token for a collection. It is necessary to make for them separate wallet.
I do not understand what you mean
what do you mean with one more useless token ,?
what do you mean token will hold swap?
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Hello, kalstarzz.

There will be a token swap in Summer, 2018: NIMFA -> FREE.
In order to discover the announcement first, please, join official Webfree Telegram groups:
https://t.me/WebfreeOfficial and https://t.me/WebfreeAnnouncements.

Thank you.
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

Hello, kalstarzz.

There will be a token swap in Summer, 2018: NIMFA -> FREE.
In order to discover the announcement first, please, join official Webfree Telegram groups:
https://t.me/WebfreeOfficial and https://t.me/WebfreeAnnouncements.

Thank you.

this is good news, I will wait for this to happen, and hope there are no obstacles, and the price back towards the moon.
rolik2001 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

Hi guys ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4552972.0 It's new topic of Webfree. If you have some questions you can ask there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: