Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iCO offering the the potential for minimum ROI of %1000000000000000000000000000  (Read 2933 times)
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:01:20 AM

Why "minimum ROI of %1000000000" why not aim for higher?

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

This is the best newbie ICO I've ever seen... Great job and wish you all success! At least you won't get less than those other stupid newbies who try hard for an ICO hoping to get some candy money.
Arbitragecoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:47:58 AM

Why "minimum ROI of %1000000000" why not aim for higher?

Might as well. Considering there is a sucker born every minute.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:00:06 AM

My strategy works like this.

Step 1: I purchase a majority stake in a company. 

Step 2: I will sell back my stake back to the company for a sum either double the price I paid to acquire the stake or greater than $1000000 (whichever is greater) in exchange for a convertible debt security that allows me to purchase the companies stock at a 99% discount. The convertible debt is payment from the company for me to sell my shares back to the company.

Step 3: I get the company listed. (If the company is already listed this step does not apply)

Step 4: Once the portfolio company is traded I short sell the stock. I cover my shorts by getting the company to issue the shares to me at a 99% discount. The company will do this because I am entitled to a majority stake and if I convert the debt into equity I will have a majority share which will enable me to get rid of management and install a new management team who will accept an arrangement to issue shares to myself at a %99% discount. 

I'll bite, I am verifiable here, LinkedIn, Twitter. 12 years experience as a hedge fund manager across asset classes. Advisor to the Financial Times Alphacoin impending ICO.

You will never find borrow to make the short as you have sold back 51% of the share into the company treasury.

If the company is the one lending out the shares then that's your counterparty, but the original purchase is likely a secondary so that cash you paid for the 51% stake is gone to a happy camper. So you'd convert the bond to shares and give the 51% shares back to.. The company to close your short  Roll Eyes

Market makers aren't dumb or automated (well, in the equity world, token market makers may be another story..) and would never provide a company with that convertible debt arrangement liquidity, nor would it be able to list given its heavy debt burden.

Given you are likely buying a company that has < 100% of its market cap in cash this is always a losing strategy.

You are absolutely correct. However, most retail investors throw their money away when they hear operators talk about arbitrage.

so you are admitting to being a fucking faggot scammer.

go choke on a fucking dick.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

This project seems legit but the ROI is like not so rewarding as I expected. What I like most is undoubtedly the name of the coin! To the Moon!

Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:15:42 AM

My strategy works like this.

Step 1: I purchase a majority stake in a company. 

Step 2: I will sell back my stake back to the company for a sum either double the price I paid to acquire the stake or greater than $1000000 (whichever is greater) in exchange for a convertible debt security that allows me to purchase the companies stock at a 99% discount. The convertible debt is payment from the company for me to sell my shares back to the company.

Step 3: I get the company listed. (If the company is already listed this step does not apply)

Step 4: Once the portfolio company is traded I short sell the stock. I cover my shorts by getting the company to issue the shares to me at a 99% discount. The company will do this because I am entitled to a majority stake and if I convert the debt into equity I will have a majority share which will enable me to get rid of management and install a new management team who will accept an arrangement to issue shares to myself at a %99% discount. 

I'll bite, I am verifiable here, LinkedIn, Twitter. 12 years experience as a hedge fund manager across asset classes. Advisor to the Financial Times Alphacoin impending ICO.

You will never find borrow to make the short as you have sold back 51% of the share into the company treasury.

If the company is the one lending out the shares then that's your counterparty, but the original purchase is likely a secondary so that cash you paid for the 51% stake is gone to a happy camper. So you'd convert the bond to shares and give the 51% shares back to.. The company to close your short  Roll Eyes

Market makers aren't dumb or automated (well, in the equity world, token market makers may be another story..) and would never provide a company with that convertible debt arrangement liquidity, nor would it be able to list given its heavy debt burden.

Given you are likely buying a company that has < 100% of its market cap in cash this is always a losing strategy.

You are absolutely correct. However, most retail investors throw their money away when they hear operators talk about arbitrage.

so you are admitting to being a fucking faggot scammer.

go choke on a fucking dick.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Bitpotus, why so serious? Did you honestly buy that spiel? 

Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:25:33 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 07:49:05 AM by Arbitragecoin

Bitpotus, it's 2017. Most are scammed in some way. A fool and his money will inevitably be parted. The money might as well go to me. With the money I will support key industries in Colombia, the Italian and German sports car industry. The brewing industry and last and most importantly the oldest  female profession known to man.  I support job creation.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

go fuck yourself you fucking faggot.

you changed your pitch when you were rightly told that you are a low life scamming faggot scum.

enjoy deepthroating those AIDS riddled dicks.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

Don't be so upset BitPotus this thread was fun as hell and a huge laugh.

I hope to work with Arbitragecoin in the future he seems like a real genius.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

Looks legit , I am in .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄