Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP making alternative cryptocrapcurrencies  (Read 1812 times)
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:12:51 PM

Powercoin, RoyalCoin, Yacoin, Mincoin, Gamecoin, Chncoin, BBQcoin, Jkcoin, etc and for what? Each "alternative" coin is killing even more the BTC, because the value of BTC (which are based in all these garbage) is determined by its scarcity. And when people to see their BTC hard to get (be undermining or buying), not worth more than a handful of "coins" trash a subject invented an overnight stealing LTC code, decides to stop investing BTC and when that happens the value falls, when the value drops people sold panic, when panic comes BTC dies and it just killed all other currencies as well.

What is the meaning of these new "coins"? They have no major innovation, no use for commerce or online transactions.  The only winners in this are the creators of these wastes, who in the same night that the launch they sold this craps for 1k/1btc and thats all, then this coins die and the BTC value gets lower and lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:14:36 PM

I decided to clone Ripple, so we'll get a new wave of altcoins soon.
blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:15:57 PM

Stop making duplicate threads about it Smiley

Bitrated user: blastbob.
thesnoo23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:16:06 PM

Powercoin, RoyalCoin, Yacoin, Mincoin, Gamecoin, Chncoin, BBQcoin, Jkcoin, etc and for what? Each "alternative" coin is killing even more the BTC, because the value of BTC (which are based in all these garbage) is determined by its scarcity. And when people to see their BTC hard to get (be undermining or buying), not worth more than a handful of "coins" trash a subject invented an overnight stealing LTC code, decides to stop investing BTC and when that happens the value falls, when the value drops people sold panic, when panic comes BTC dies and it just killed all other currencies as well.

What is the meaning of these new "coins"? They have no major innovation, no use for commerce or online transactions.  The only winners in this are the creators of these wastes, who in the same night that the launch they sold this craps for 1k/1btc and thats all, then this coins die and the BTC value gets lower and lower.

Oh, look. Imagine that. A BTC holder whining about other coins competing with his coin.
greyhawk

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:16:36 PM

I think I'll make an altcoin called altcoin just for confusions sake.
sterob

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:17:55 PM

in short, stop making scrypt coin so my ASIC farm can mine million dollars every month.   

Lowlander

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:18:46 PM

Noisy.  Undecided
anonynonanony

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:23:53 PM

seems someone bought btc high and blaming his losses on alts.
LaggedOnUser

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:27:44 PM

I think I'll make an altcoin called altcoin just for confusions sake.

How about calling it "NNAA is Not An Altcoin", or just "NNAA" for short?  Surely that will silence the critics!  Tongue
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:28:53 PM

craptocurrency - i like that. Still i like solo mining entire blocks even if they are almost worth nothing after a week.

AlternativeCypt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:29:11 PM

They all only have value because of BITCOIN, not the other way around. It doesn't affect BTC value.
greyhawk

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:30:37 PM

Why hasn't anyone made a new coin called coolcoin yet?  Huh

It sounds pretty cool.

Don't steal my idea or I'll drag you to coolcourt.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:31:44 PM

I personally think that we need two currencies. Bitcoin for big transactions such as selling shares and Litecoin for everyday use like buying dinner in a restaurant.

That's just my 1LTC
syn999

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:31:51 PM

more shitty coins make one coin stand high, more shitty coins make one coin more valuable

thesnoo23

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:37:58 PM

How about whoever wants to make a new coin goes ahead and does that, and if people want to use it, they can, and if they want to not use it, they can go ahead and do that too. And then whatever coins people like become accepted, and the ones people don't like don't, and all the bitcoin/litecoin miners can stop whining about people trying to create an improved cryptocurrency that might make coin users leave their preferred coin for another.
nesic1

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:45:12 PM

if all shitcoin maker agreed to post 1 coin in lets say 4-7 days coins will be worth more and we can earn more than now

-make a coin
mine it and sell to big players, get effort to goes to exchange, dump it and earn, all of us are happy... restart and start over
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:46:24 PM

I wonder this, all the LTC and BTC crybabies that cry about all the alt coins... I wonder how many of them jump onto the alt coins when they come out with their farms... I bet a good chunk do.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:46:51 PM

I seem to remember you sending me an expletive-laden PM commanding to me stop spreading FUD about spam-coins following a critical post I made about one of the alts you were pumping Roll Eyes

greyhawk

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:47:08 PM

I think there should be even more coins (oooh, MoreCoins (patent pending)).

Fill all of btctalk up with ever more coins until the whole thing drowns in a sea of stupid newbies screaming scammer at each other all day long all throughout the forum. Wait, that's already happening.

Anyway, please keep it up infesting the forums the stink and rot of dying and failing coins (has anyone made FailCoin yet?), until no one can any longer stand the stench and the whole lot of you is thrown off the forum.

Sounds WinCoin to me.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:50:39 PM

I love lamp
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: