Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

will you adjust the token prize if ETH drops? Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

Yes if required before the public sale starts. We are aiming for around $0.05 per Token for public sale.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
Maximb

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:27:00 AM

thank you. so i am assuming 22 million. that's nice and low. what are your marketing plans that will ensure the long term growth of this company and enjin coin?

We're dedicating 30% of our raised funds to marketing, this will ensure prolonged marketing campaigns (for years) around all the supporting platform products (wallets, SDKS, etc) directed at each sector of the target market. We have some interesting ideas and plans to get this ㉫ viral. We'll be releasing more news in the near future.

mdyso

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

Yes if required before the public sale starts. We are aiming for around $0.05 per Token for public sale.

This is a smart idea. The token cost should not be locked in to an ETH price with volatility this high. Thank you for making the proper adjustments.
phold

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

I'm pretty excited for this ICO to start. I am an Enjin user on the current Enjin Network and I plan on using the Enjin Coin to trade my virtual assets in games like Minecraft. It is going to be big for reducing gamer fraud also, which is pretty rampant in our world.
niterde

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

Who else thinks that Enjin Coin will be the top platform for managing and trading virtual goods and assets in the gaming community? It seems like a very promising project with a great team.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

Having such a large userbase already sure cant hurt the project... So far this sounds very promising, but also there are several Gaming currency ICOs coming up, so I will rather wait it out instead of throwing some in just yet.. But nonetheless, I am really looking forward to this!

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
behemoth6565

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:43:35 PM

is there any help on my end that i can provide to receive enjincoin tokens?

If you participated in the pre-sale, you should get your tokens around Oct 1-3, just before the public sale starts.
bsblguy12

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

got in on the presale. this is gonna be huge!!!!! everyone in my guild talking about it, seems like the users are really excited for this added functionality!!! when are we going to have it launch?! my guild wants to know!!

In their roadmap they indicate Enjin Coins will be usable on the Enjin platform by Q4 2017.
pTactic

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Well this certainly looks interesting. Just joined their slack/tele and the support seems good. They said that there are already 1.3 million users opted in to use enjin coin when it launches. Seems like a huge number to me. I'd love to hear peoples thoughts on this..
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:16:19 PM

How will Enjincoin decrease fraud?
What other games/game developers are you talking to/working with?
When will Enjincoin launch?

Hi pschler, great questions.

Enjin Coin reduces fraud because cryptocurrency transactions are decentralized and irreversible. Merchants won't need to deal with chargebacks when players buy items in the economy. Also, players can't lose their items if their game account is banned or compromised. For transactions between players, we will have an escrow system. This is enforced by a smart contract so that each player gets exactly what they are expecting in any item/currency trade.

We're starting by developing plugins for Minecraft, Unturned (Rocketmod) and possibly ARK depending on viability. When we have the Minecraft MVP and Java API ready, we can start engaging with game developers and showing them demos of this in action and the SDK itself.

Enjin Coins will be distributed to pre-sale contributors on October 1st-3rd, and we're trying to get a min. viable product out by the end of the year! Trying to have it fully playable and live in Minecraft in January.

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
mammix2a

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

Project really interesting, I want to invest but it will really bring me back?

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED, DO NOT TRUST ANY POSTS FROM THIS PERSON UNTIL I GET CONTROL OF MY ACCOUNT AGAIN!!!

If you need proof i can sign an address that i own that i posted here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601965.msg6996129#msg6996129
Maximb

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:50:23 PM

Maxim,

Is there already a token address available to add as custom coin to etheureum wallet?
Or will this be communicated when the tokens from the presale are sent to the participating addresses?

Thank you

Hi, token address is not available yet. We'll be releasing this information before the crowdsale begins on Oct 3rd.

WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

Cryptobro did an analysis on Enjin Coin! This is a very in-depth summary of the project and their thoughts:

https://medium.com/cryptobro/ico-review-enjin-coin-22cae346c93d

Cool

sassybear18

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:12:55 AM

Cryptobro did an analysis on Enjin Coin! This is a very in-depth summary of the project and their thoughts:

https://medium.com/cryptobro/ico-review-enjin-coin-22cae346c93d

Cool

Great post. I actually came from minecraft and heard about Enjin coin since I use one of their forums. figured it wouldn't hurt to invest a bit in something I understand and realize there is a huge need for something like this.
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:50:27 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 06:08:24 AM by WitekRadomski

Enjin Coin Pre-Sale sells out at $12M!

Enjin Coin, the Ethereum-based gaming cryptocurrency finished its token pre-sale with over $12 million USD contributed in Ether (38,800 ETH).

400 Million tokens were sold, with an additional 100 Million ENJ in bonuses.

CEO Maxim Blagov reflected on their success, saying “We spent months getting feedback and planning out the important features gamers actually need. I think that’s why this has been so successful. People are asking us about the upcoming October crowdsale every day now — they just can’t get enough Enjin Coins!”

The popular website creation platform hosts over 250,000 websites and 18.8 million users at the time of writing. Their highly anticipated Enjin Coin pre-sale reached its maximum token goal with over 4200 individual contributors.

“We’re starting development immediately!” said Witek Radomski, Technical Director at Enjin. “I can’t wait to combine blockchain with game assets, and to see the new experiences that games and Enjin communities can build.”

The Enjin team plans to develop their Smart Wallet and game plugin by the end of the year. “We want to bring this technology to Minecraft first because these servers already sell digital items every day. Minecraft is almost like a game creation platform, and each server has its own unique items, economy, and game mechanics!” said Lilia Pritchard, community manager.

Last chance during crowdsale in October

The last opportunity for gamers to get their hands on some Enjin Coins is during the public crowdsale, scheduled for October 3rd at 12:00 UTC. Approximately 300 Million ENJ remain for the crowdsale, and afterwards will only be available on exchanges and by trading with other gamers.

The crowdsale will run for a maximum of 4 weeks, with the maximum amounts of coins offered to early buyers:

Week 1: 1 ETH = 6,000 ENJ
Week 2: 1 ETH = 5,000 ENJ
Week 3: 1 ETH = 4,000 ENJ
Week 4: 1 ETH = 3,000 ENJ

The contribution address and details will be provided before the sale begins.

Pre-sale contributor tokens

The very first Enjin Coins will be distributed to pre-sale contributors between October 1st to 3rd. Transfer of the tokens will be locked until the public crowdsale finishes.

Enjin is currently in talks with multiple cryptocurrency exchanges to allow trading of ENJ and other currencies. Tidex and Bancor have both been confirmed and will offer liquidity to Enjin Coin traders.

Read more at:
https://medium.com/@coinfork/enjin-coin-pre-sale-sells-out-at-12m-db45261e3dd7

mdyso

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:56:54 AM

Well this certainly looks interesting. Just joined their slack/tele and the support seems good. They said that there are already 1.3 million users opted in to use enjin coin when it launches. Seems like a huge number to me. I'd love to hear peoples thoughts on this..

Yeah and pre-sale sold out. Demand from their platform and the crypto community is ramping up quite ferociously. Going to be another sale where you're lucky to get in.
mrdueri

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:09:07 AM

Enjin Coin, the Ethereum-based gaming cryptocurrency finished its token pre-sale with over $12 million USD contributed in Ether (38,800 ETH).

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/81/presale-enjin-coin-news.jpg

CEO Maxim Blagov reflected on their success, saying “We spent months getting feedback and planning out the important features gamers actually need. I think that’s why this has been so successful. People are asking us about the upcoming October crowdsale every day now — they just can’t get enough Enjin Coins!”

The popular website creation platform hosts over 250,000 websites and 18.8 million users at the time of writing. Their highly anticipated Enjin Coin pre-sale reached its maximum token goal with over 4200 individual contributors.

“We’re starting development immediately!” said Witek Radomski, Technical Director at Enjin. “I can’t wait to combine blockchain with game assets, and to see the new experiences that games and Enjin communities can build.”

The Enjin team plans to develop their Smart Wallet and game plugin by the end of the year. “We want to bring this technology to Minecraft first because these servers already sell digital items every day. Minecraft is almost like a game creation platform, and each server has its own unique items, economy, and game mechanics!” said Lilia Pritchard, community manager.

The last opportunity for gamers to get their hands on some Enjin Coins is during the public crowdsale, scheduled for October 3rd at 12:00 UTC. Approximately 300 Million ENJ remain for the crowdsale, and will only be available on exchanges (such as Tidex) and by trading with other gamers.

The crowdsale will run for a maximum of 4 weeks, with the maximum amounts of coins offered to early buyers:

The very first Enjin Coins will be distributed to pre-sale contributors between October 1st to 3rd. Transfer of the tokens will be locked until the public crowdsale finishes.

Enjin is currently in talks with multiple cryptocurrency exchanges to allow trading of ENJ and other currencies. Tidex and Bancor have both been confirmed and will offer liquidity to Enjin Coin traders.

Read more at:

congratulations guys. excited about the roadmap. when do you plan to launch?
wBlue62

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:25:15 AM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/81/presale-enjin-coin-news.jpg

The last opportunity for gamers to get their hands on some Enjin Coins is during the public crowdsale, scheduled for October 3rd at 12:00 UTC. Approximately 300 Million ENJ remain for the crowdsale, and will only be available on exchanges (such as Tidex) and by trading with other gamers.

Read more at:

12m? i thought you raised 10m??? why do u keep switching it?Huh im so confused
Maximb

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:30:23 AM

Read more at:

12m? i thought you raised 10m??? why do u keep switching it?Huh im so confused

We priced the tokens at $0.03 (3 cents) and we sold 400M, so that's 12M.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: