Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101031 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

I bought 18k more around the 290 on average. It only has to go to ico price to gain me a nice profit. I certainly see this happen. Could be wrong ofcourse. But im taking that gamble.

I'm not mad ENJ isn't at ICO price, I just don't understand fully how it happened, and I'm not fully buying the whale conspiracy. It's the same one that almost every thread starts talking about when prices are 'kept down' ...

go to binance and look at the volume...

yet the price went down and is now sitting around 250 with a 4M buy order.

check it out though, if it's as simple as a whale, why aren't they pumping it regularly and making INSANE profit?...and rinse/repeat. why would they just keep it down to amass more? When they could be compounding it over and over as whales have done plenty of times with PnDs.

I'm not saying whales have nothing to do with it but I hardly think it explains everything. Why didn't it return fairly quickly after the shake down that typically happens with the pumpier coins?

i dont know but whenever it goes up an order of ten satoshis lower comes up and gets filled.  Huh It swings between 250 and 260 all the time. With big volume. \ Looks fishy  Sad
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

I bought 18k more around the 290 on average. It only has to go to ico price to gain me a nice profit. I certainly see this happen. Could be wrong ofcourse. But im taking that gamble.

I'm not mad ENJ isn't at ICO price, I just don't understand fully how it happened, and I'm not fully buying the whale conspiracy. It's the same one that almost every thread starts talking about when prices are 'kept down' ...

go to binance and look at the volume...

yet the price went down and is now sitting around 250 with a 4M buy order.

check it out though, if it's as simple as a whale, why aren't they pumping it regularly and making INSANE profit?...and rinse/repeat. why would they just keep it down to amass more? When they could be compounding it over and over as whales have done plenty of times with PnDs.

I'm not saying whales have nothing to do with it but I hardly think it explains everything. Why didn't it return fairly quickly after the shake down that typically happens with the pumpier coins?

i dont know but whenever it goes up an order of ten satoshis lower comes up and gets filled.  Huh

Maybe it's trading bots by competitors  Cheesy

I think bots in general are awful and triggering most of the trends in general...so its like how the F do we appropriately value anything now?

Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:34:09 AM

for now the price from enj is very bad, I do not see a good development of this coin. I hope that in the future the price will come back in accordance with the price of ico or more. I will wait at that moment

Our team is doing some amazing development. We cannot wait to show the wallet and other features that are coming at the end of this year. Very exciting!

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
Maximb

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:40:48 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 12:56:36 AM by Maximb

I have a question for the Enjin Team.

It is often promoted that you have many followers/fans over 1m+ people.

Where can I see the statistics for this please.

The Enjin Network has 18 million registered users with 3 million active users monthly. Our main domain alone gets 9.5 million visits per month. Here is a comparison to game credits for example. That stat does not even count the Enjin network hits which is another 30 million +.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/gamecredits.com?competitors=enjin.com

You can see our community list here also: https://www.enjin.com/communities

Enjin is big in gaming, we cover 100s of different games with tens of thousands of communities and power tens of thousands of Minecraft Servers.

The current market cap is vastly undervalued imo. Just wait for our roadmap releases, and when we start the adoption into our network. Things will get very interesting.

Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:16:23 AM

The Enjin Network has 18 million registered users with 3 million active users monthly. Our main domain alone gets 9.5 million visits per month. Here is a comparison to game credits for example. That stat does not even count the Enjin network hits which is another 30 million +.

Enjin is big in gaming, we cover 100s of different games with tens of thousands of communities and power tens of thousands of Minecraft Servers.

The current market cap is vastly undervalued imo. Just wait for our roadmap releases, and when we start the adoption into our network. Things will get very interesting.

tx. Some reviews said they werent sure "if enjin can pull of adoption" but also "if they can, the potential is big"

whats ur take on reviews that are unsure of enjin coins capatalisation?
Maximb

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

tx. Some reviews said they werent sure "if enjin can pull of adoption" but also "if they can, the potential is big"

whats ur take on reviews that are unsure of enjin coins capatalisation?

The reviewers don't see what is happening behind the scenes and the amount of work we're putting into this project. Keep in mind that Enjin grew organically to one of the largest gaming community networks without any investors. We have a long history of creating adoption and innovation in the gaming space. This is why we attracted over 250K gaming communities and 18 million users onto on our network and CMS.

Enjin Coin is a natural progression for our network, so the adoption angle is going to be smooth and will happen. The great advantage we have, is that Enjin spans almost every single game online, from the most obscure to major AAA titles. Once we inject all the features needed to begin adoption, Enjin Coin will literally be touching every game imaginable. We have the ability to disperse Enjin Coin into an incredibly wide network of DIFFERENT gaming audiences and segments. This is critical for gaining true adoption and gives us thousands of chances to make it happen.

Zechis966

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:01:07 AM

The reviewers don't see what is happening behind the scenes and the amount of work we're putting into this project. Keep in mind that Enjin grew organically to one of the largest gaming community networks without any investors. We have a long history of creating adoption and innovation in the gaming space. This is why we attracted over 250K gaming communities and 18 million users onto on our network and CMS.

Enjin Coin is a natural progression for our network, so the adoption angle is going to be smooth and will happen. The great advantage we have, is that Enjin spans almost every single game online, from the most obscure to major AAA titles. Once we inject all the features needed to begin adoption, Enjin Coin will literally be touching every game imaginable. We have the ability to disperse Enjin Coin into an incredibly wide network of DIFFERENT gaming audiences and segments. This is critical for gaining true adoption and gives us thousands of chances to make it happen.

Whether or not it touches every game imaginable remains to be seen, but having the CEO of the project pop in to provide some input is almost invaluable.

Without shilling, almost every project that has a REAL involved team ends up growing organically and very well. People expect speed which teams are trying to deliver on, but the long term success is almost unimaginable if the majority of the network base adopts this over a reasonable span of time

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

Jay from Blockchain Labo interviews Witek CTO Discussing how Enjin will be made for game developers and how it will serve at it’s fullest capacity as decentralized and trustless. https://t.co/neKTkeIAsF it is look good for enjin coin but i am doubt it will makes the price will goes up due to the developers of enjin coin too much gives free coins on presale ICO and the numbers of enjin coin is very big amount.
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:56:39 PM

I totally disagree the supply is to big. For traders sure. Thats why the price tanked. But the market for adoption hasnt started yet.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

I sent some ENJ from HitBTC to Coinomi on the 12th of november, and it still hasn't arrived.
Could someone point me in the right direction to solving my problem please?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5ddb73de06261421ebb876c77182dc5836d02a44b47869264295c838f582161b
Zechis966

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:54:28 AM

I sent some ENJ from HitBTC to Coinomi on the 12th of november, and it still hasn't arrived.
Could someone point me in the right direction to solving my problem please?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5ddb73de06261421ebb876c77182dc5836d02a44b47869264295c838f582161b

I don't understand why people use HitBTC even if some[/i] legit trading occurs there.

It's one of the strangest things and I hadn't even heard of it until this year... gives weird false 'market caps' that end up making newbs think they've hit gold mines when the coin is ACTUALLY trading for 10% of what it supposedly is selling for (often futures during active ICOs?....) on Hit

someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:16:54 AM

@Maxim, for the Binance competition, will there be any stats posted as to who is winning? Or will that be revealed just at the end of the competition?
Maximb

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:44:20 PM

@Maxim, for the Binance competition, will there be any stats posted as to who is winning? Or will that be revealed just at the end of the competition?

Binance indicated to us they will post the results after the competition completes.

twofreckles

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

It looks like the price is bouncing back a bit, but might be due to a few groups tip to get it at that rate. I still think the price is undervalued right now, huge potential here.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:30:57 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 03:37:57 AM by Islapdonkey

It looks like the price is bouncing back a bit, but might be due to a few groups tip to get it at that rate. I still think the price is undervalued right now, huge potential here.

If you leave it up to every investor on the approx 1300 cryptocurrency on CMC, the price of the coin is undervalued. When will stop with the intense shilling and actually start asking real questions to this developmental team/ holding them accountable for the bullshit in the current ico sphere. It seem like you better off buying every current coin of the exchange rather than investing during the ICO.  

It also seem like i have taken a loss with all the ERC-20 token i invested in the past 2-3 months. the gaming tokens seem to be the worst affected. Even Mobile-go with their unity partnership is still performing like crap. It will be an understatement to say am exasperated by the whole scene. the team usually get rich and we investors are left holding our dicks in our hand.

Nothing against Eastern Europeans cos as a Nigerian i know the effect a misconception can have on a group of ppl, but am tired of seeing Eastern European names attached to every ICO that ends up fucking me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

I think the Binance competition around making lots and lots of trades (buys and sells) helped pump the price a bit. Either way, Enjin is great and I'm looking forward to the next twelve months. Also very happy I got in below the ICO before the Binance competition started!
Zechis966

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:02:57 AM

If you leave it up to every investor on the approx 1300 cryptocurrency on CMC, the price of the coin is undervalued. When will stop with the intense shilling and actually start asking real questions to this developmental team/ holding them accountable for the bullshit in the current ico sphere. It seem like you better off buying every current coin of the exchange rather than investing during the ICO.  

It also seem like i have taken a loss with all the ERC-20 token i invested in the past 2-3 months. the gaming tokens seem to be the worst affected. Even Mobile-go with their unity partnership is still performing like crap. It will be an understatement to say am exasperated by the whole scene. the team usually get rich and we investors are left holding our dicks in our hand. Nothing against Eastern Europeans cos as a Nigerian i know the effect a misconception can have on a group of ppl, but am tired of seeing Eastern European names attached to every ICO that always ends up fucking me.

Yeah I believed in MGO as the team tried sounding very confident but in the end, even if they do pull through, it seems the ICO was a lot of hype to get a boost in trading in GAME. I thought they said over and over how they had a network in place yet I'm not sure if the gamecredits store is even available. If it is, it hasn't been out THAT long.

I sold my MGO at a decent profit but I too am getting sick of ICO's capitalizing on the craze by valuing their tokens so highly, and then the market shows what the real price should have been ><

Maximb

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:35:11 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 08:25:31 AM by Maximb

It also seem like i have taken a loss with all the ERC-20 token i invested in the past 2-3 months. the gaming tokens seem to be the worst affected. Even Mobile-go with their unity partnership is still performing like crap. It will be an understatement to say am exasperated by the whole scene. the team usually get rich and we investors are left holding our dicks in our hand.

Nothing against Eastern Europeans cos as a Nigerian i know the effect a misconception can have on a group of ppl, but am tired of seeing Eastern European names attached to every ICO that ends up fucking me.

Hey Islapdonkey, sorry to hear your experiences with other ICOs. I understand the price is under the ICO, but it has only been 20 days since the ICO. Our team is working non-stop and we're putting everything we have to making sure we produce the best possible product and cryptocurrency with wide adoption in gaming.

If you believe in us and see our prior history in Enjin (www.enjin.com), we're nothing like other ICOs. The market may not see our full potential yet, but we will get it done and get it done right. Our team is infused with passion and drive. We feel honored to be given this chance in creating the ultimate gaming coin.

We did not value our tokens high, we have a huge network of millions of active gamers that we can adopt the coin into initially. If you compare our marketcap to Game Credits or MGO you can see why I feel we are vastly undervalued. You can check this article too:

https://hacked.com/trade-recommendation-enjin-enj/

Thank you for supporting us. I'm Australian btw Smiley

takeyourtime

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:38:28 AM

Now ENJ's price is under ICO's price...do you think that it is a bad signal? what's a real price that ENJ could reach?
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

not happy with current price but I'm long term investor and I'm sure enjin will be successful game coin just like gamecredits.I'm holding coins on exchanges and mew but looking forward to official enjincoin wallet.When's it gonna be released?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: