Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:39:05 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

That is true. When you pour your time into trading you'll be able to do it.
It's just as greedy for the profit that you can get your money right. I'm also the first one. I did what I did about trading. Search on google what is technical analysis of trading.

I don't think so. Pouring too much time gives your emotions a bigger chance to dictate your decisions which is always not a good thing. Excpet for those who are already so used to day trading that emotions are out of the equation all the time. Leave your buy and sell orders. Do other things and just get back to it at the end of the day. You'll be more relaxed and less stressed out from seeing dumps and pumps in the market

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

I guess what people are trying to say is to not mess with perfection. Not that any day is going to end of perfection, but you should think of it is trading and not gambling. I've seen a lot of people hit the five Bell with an extra 60 to $80 they make Trading that day, and even though it's a small amount, greed gets a hand in there and makes them go for that next trade and that next trade until they're left with nothing.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

I guess what people are trying to say is to not mess with perfection. Not that any day is going to end of perfection, but you should think of it is trading and not gambling. I've seen a lot of people hit the five Bell with an extra 60 to $80 they make Trading that day, and even though it's a small amount, greed gets a hand in there and makes them go for that next trade and that next trade until they're left with nothing.

Have a plan, know when your day is over, and when that time comes the day is over with your up or down, there is always tomorrow. Trading is considered is a part time job unless or until you have company which deals only with trading.

equator
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:45:29 AM

Have a plan, know when your day is over, and when that time comes the day is over with your up or down, there is always tomorrow. Trading is considered is a part time job unless or until you have company which deals only with trading.

How can you know that when our day is over, because when the trading is going perfect you wont feel that the day is over only when loss occur you will know it that the time is over. It is only that make a 1 or 2 trading and if you have got profit just leave for that day and come back next day. That is the best way of avoid greedy and taking loss after getting profit.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:24:07 AM

I myself do not spend too much time trading, because i think if you see too much statistics or graphics it will make us emotional and have an impact on our health.
Limit your trade and spend time on other things, do not focus and spend time trading.

shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Well, it might be right to not spend too much time on trading because it will affect your mind when something bad happen and force you to make a bad choice but it is trading though, you need to always look at the chart and the altcoin or bitcoin that you trading. Just think positively and don't get panic when something bad happen.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:01:07 AM

what is your opinion?

It is up to you as a trader if you want to spend too much time monitoring your trade. But if you are a full time trader, I guess you really need to take time to your investment in trading and those who are part time trader can trade automatically using the trading platform they are comfortable.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

Trade takes too much time to not make the wrong move, otherwise it will look like a gambling game and instead of profit you can only get frustrated. If there is not enough time, it is better not to start trading.
The problem is that people take that advice to the extreme, I know people that trade and they seem unable to stop watching the charts, they do not want to miss a single second of the action and it is no wonder people like that burn out very fast and get tired of trading after just a few months and if even with all that dedication they are not making money then it is even worst for them.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:46:54 PM

I do not think so. If you want to become a professional trader, you should spend most of your time in trading because it will improve your skills and knowledge. The more skills you have, the more money you can earn because you can easily predict what will happen in the market

Caleb306

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

Hello please I have TBC for sell or who can exchange bitcoin for TBC.. MP me please.. My contact 0905 243 0165 message me in whatapp..thank you.. Please not scam..
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:21:52 PM

I do not think so. If you want to become a professional trader, you should spend most of your time in trading because it will improve your skills and knowledge. The more skills you have, the more money you can earn because you can easily predict what will happen in the market
Yes correct, without spending the time you will not learn anything in trading, and it will lead you to lose your investment. Want to become a pro trader you must spend more time and dedicatedly learn all the aspects of trading. Why people will not suggest trading to newbies because of this lack of knowledge about trading. Initial stage you need to spend more time than only it will help to make money in trading.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:32:57 PM

Why think you dont spend too much time in trading? Brcause I believe if you give a lot of time in trading they have possible that you earn big profit . Because you arr focus of what you doing you can monitor what coin possible to increase and if you see that you can seel that quickly. What if the coin increased yoi can notice because your offline and the following day the coin increased will decreased again.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

what is your opinion?
Spending more time in trading would definitely benefit newbies who don't have good experience about trading.But,other than that,for others,i don't think that spending more time in trading would either benefit more or give more profits.It is said that professional traders trade just once or twice over a month and they make huge profits than what newbies earn by making even thirty or above trades in a month.
For the newbies it is quite important to make good time on seeing the market and spending good portion of time in trading. Reason is to get to know more and more to make themselves easy with trading. But for professionals, yes they may not be spending more time on trading.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:27:03 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading.
What exactly do you mean by spending too much time for trading? How do you spend all those time, can you break it down what you do when you trade?

I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
As far as human activities are concerned, mistakes are bound to happen one time or the other, but having the requisite knowledge and experience goes a long way to mitigating the chances. The question then begging for answer is, how knowledgeable and experienced are you in trading?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:39:42 AM

what is your opinion?
Spending more time in trading would definitely benefit newbies who don't have good experience about trading.But,other than that,for others,i don't think that spending more time in trading would either benefit more or give more profits.It is said that professional traders trade just once or twice over a month and they make huge profits than what newbies earn by making even thirty or above trades in a month.
For the newbies it is quite important to make good time on seeing the market and spending good portion of time in trading. Reason is to get to know more and more to make themselves easy with trading. But for professionals, yes they may not be spending more time on trading.
Even you are professional or a newbie, you still need to spend time in trading because it really needs for you to get some information that can help you trading performance and you can also get ideas to generate a new strategy that can be profitable to you. Even the professionals that i know spend too much time in trading because they always say that knowledge is power and you should always getting that.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:26:05 AM

what is your opinion?
For me spending too much time is not totally bad. It is ok to spend a lot of time on trading as long as you know what are you doing, knowing better about trading and you can hold your emotion on it. Because i thought on of the factors/ things to  consider to be a better trader is to spend a time on it. But ofcourse make sure that when spend your time on it you are gaining a lot of knowledge about it dont spend your time for a nonsense reasons.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

sometimes when I'm about to make a buy I'm not sure of I write it down in a piece of paper, as if I made the buy. and then asses my decision at that time. I don't think it about the time, but the right and wrong decisions.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Dudeperfect

Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

There is nothing wrong in spending time but there is a problem if you are using it in a non-productive way. I would recommend you to initial time in learning and understanding the behaviour of that particular market where you are trading. You can also go with the paper trading to try out some strategies without investing even a Satoshi. I won't recommend you to stop spending your time but just take efforts to utilize in a more effective way. Try that every single thing which will help you to learn and understand trading even if is taking your time, it is worth it considering the long term.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:35:53 PM

If spend much time to trading can improve my skill trading and my predict will exactly more than, I will do that like your said. But, it do not easy as your thought, the market always change scenario every cycle and you never understand it all, just 30-50% Smiley
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

Spending more time in trading in initial stage is good as we can get good experience in trading.We could know the market conditions and price history of various coins by spending more time.But after gaining prior experience,there is no need to spend more time in trading.It is said that professional traders trade just two or three trades a month unlike newbies who even do thirty trades a month and despite spending less time,professional traders earn more than what newbies earn.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: