Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
BolonelSanders

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:18:07 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Why not? Experience is very important in trading.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:08:12 PM

haha, you have wasted your time. The important is that you need spend much time for reading and researching instead checking price regularly.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

That is right. There is nothing wrong on spending too much in trading. Honestly you can earn a lot by simply trading. In trading, not only the volatility of the market is your adversary but also your emotions. Too much emotions, too much greed may lead you to too much losses. Sometimes, even if you know what you are doing but you can't control your greed may lead you to loss. So I suggest learn how to control your emotion first.
If you are the person that are not easily affected for some changes on the market then too much time in trading is not bad for you beside this is much good for you to study well the market. But if you are the person that are easily affected then too much time in trading is not for you.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

This is very true because when you too much time in trading so you can not control emotion, and trading with emotional only make big loss and only waste your time. Good trading strategy is keep focus to analysis the market but not over trading and do not greedy when taking profit.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:03:45 AM

Too much time for trading, isn`t a bad thing, it is good for your trading education.
That looks bad inside you is "you can`t control your emotions", which in turn made a lot of mistakes. And finally you assume "Don`t Spend Too Much Time Trading?", This is a wrong assumption.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

what is your opinion?

I think when most say don't spend too much time trading what they really mean is to not watch your trades actively and to not try and trade on every little peak and dip, if you do this you will get too heavily invested and make mistakes, trading is a patient mans game.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

Spend much time for decide before buy/sell is good, you need to do that because you won't regret after all in future. Of course, too much time for trading can make your life have trouble, because not only trading need you spend your time to work, take care your health important make money.
In life, there should always be a balance. If you do something too much, then you may even end up doing it badly and then it affects you. Always have a limit and give room for other activities. I stopped day trading because it was affecting me every now and then which I see as something not good.

Long term to me even sounds much more better as you only have few minutes to make decisions, set your trade and then come back may be next day to see which one has gone through or which one to set again.
We all have learn that excess of anything turn into poison trading is a good option for someone who really wants to make the practical use of his inborn talent what if someone spend most of his time just in trading whether in the terms of cryptocurrencies or through some other ways the repeated practice would lead to a boring and monotonous routine.

Hence a balance must be kept between your leisure time and the working hours because too much of hard work will leave you stressed and will also affect your physical and mental health badly.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
Being greedy is not even the case here, because that can still be controlled. However, the fact that you are no longer in your right mind, and you cannot think straight due to the mental stress you would have given yourself would make you to make some bad decisions and at the end get more emotional as you want to keep continuing which I totally understand may lead to greed as you have said and that is a bad thing. So, it is better to take some chill pill once in a while when tired and just call it a day.
mingbai8

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

You will feel scared because of the rise and fall, change too fast
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

Spend much time for decide before buy/sell is good, you need to do that because you won't regret after all in future. Of course, too much time for trading can make your life have trouble, because not only trading need you spend your time to work, take care your health important make money.
In life, there should always be a balance. If you do something too much, then you may even end up doing it badly and then it affects you. Always have a limit and give room for other activities. I stopped day trading because it was affecting me every now and then which I see as something not good.

Long term to me even sounds much more better as you only have few minutes to make decisions, set your trade and then come back may be next day to see which one has gone through or which one to set again.
We all have learn that excess of anything turn into poison trading is a good option for someone who really wants to make the practical use of his inborn talent what if someone spend most of his time just in trading whether in the terms of cryptocurrencies or through some other ways the repeated practice would lead to a boring and monotonous routine.

Hence a balance must be kept between your leisure time and the working hours because too much of hard work will leave you stressed and will also affect your physical and mental health badly.
That is right, anything all needs you can create a schedule for working, not only trading is the job need you spend your time to work arrangements and rest periods. A good heathly can help you forcus to working and beside that, your emotion is also good because you will worry other things while you working.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

what is your opinion?
The key to success in trading is to be patient and be able to control your emotions. I think in trade you do not need to spend a lot of time to watch it but you should be able to choose the right time to buy and sell.

Yes, patience is one key to success when it comes to trading. Also depending on how you trade like If you are a daily trader you would likely spend most of your time in trading. Spending  too much time in trading is good as long as you are learning from it. Analyzing the market will be an advantage if you spend time on it.
spending too much time can help you to be more familiar with movements of certain project and what are those who influence the flow, as we knew that there's a lots of possibilities why project are being supported, and with dedication with your activities you will gain a lots of knowledge just be more wiser not using any emotions but try using good senses.
We have different point of view and that is not a problem at all right? It is normal.
It is just depends on how you feel comfortable whether you do spend a long time or just for a while until you feel it is enough.
I personally don't like to spend too much time without enough rest to think more reasonable in trading , all i can get when do it is a feeling underpressure to get more profit .
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

The problem is a novice trader wants to confirm the advisability of his trade by taking profit whenever possible. Trading with small percentage gain that's what makes overtrading. The solution is to minimize the risk and Maximize the return.
And they will keep getting it wrong and obviously that is what makes them a novice in trading anyway. Trading should have a limit and a trader should have a plan, strategy and how they want to go about each trade even before they start. It is a job, and the reason why jobs have period of time is to reduce stress cause it is normal to be at your worst performance when you are tired.

If someone gets greedy to keep on making profit while trading even when tired, then that would be the worst mistake they will ever make.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:42:56 PM

Most of us forget and fall asleep with time management. We are obsessed to continue and continue to make money. Forcing the physical and mind to work more. So, the maturity of analysis to be reduced, because the physical has been weak. spending alot time on trading isn't only bad impact to decisions we make, but also on health and social side.
Once you over stress your mind, it affects even your body and then your level of reasoning and thinking practically shuts down at some point and you will just see yourself making some silly mistakes you would not have made in a normal sense. It is best to have a period, even if you want to day trade and stick to it so that you can relax, do something else and get your mind to rest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:52:58 PM

Most of us forget and fall asleep with time management. We are obsessed to continue and continue to make money. Forcing the physical and mind to work more. So, the maturity of analysis to be reduced, because the physical has been weak. spending alot time on trading isn't only bad impact to decisions we make, but also on health and social side.
Once you over stress your mind, it affects even your body and then your level of reasoning and thinking practically shuts down at some point and you will just see yourself making some silly mistakes you would not have made in a normal sense. It is best to have a period, even if you want to day trade and stick to it so that you can relax, do something else and get your mind to rest.
and being stress lead you to make some wrong decision specially when you are in trading it is much better if you are trying to calm your self or dont even look in the market then think a better way once you are in a stress situation , we cant say that you dont have to spend too much but when you are spending too much time in trading there is a passive way that can affect much with your feeling and emotion this is why some are recommended to not spend too much.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

what is your opinion?
If you spend time for learning trading or gaining your knowledge then it's good.
But if you always look into chart then you will be sick and your emotions will control you.
You have to trust technical analysis and fundamentals and believe your decision then it will give you better outcome.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

With trading, more the time spent more will be the profiting. If you are a large volume of asset holder, then even a small price change will get you a profit. For the same one need to be highly observative. Based on the fact, more the time spent will lead to knowing better about the market yielding better profit.
Normally, someone with a high volume that knows what he or she is doing, would not even bother much spending too much time on trading since you can just find your positions at the beginning and then just set all your orders to come back once in a while to check them out, which seems a little bit less stressful and you can manage it with other things.

However, if you want to keep making all the available profit, mostly from day trading and still not wanting to find time to relax your mind at some point when you have had enough good profit for the day, then that is where the problem usually start until you totally lose your mind and start making some crazy decisions you would not have made normally.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

It is not all about spending too much time on trading, question should be what are you trading.
It does matter how much more, or time I spend on trading as far what I do I will achieve from it, time spending does matter.
That actually matters. When you are trading that will determine you how much time normally you should spend on it. But many people here think of a bad scenario. They assume you have to sit the whole day and see the prices going up or down.

You don’t need to go for picnic or any house hold need. No, that is not the case. You must do efficient work that must be done smartly.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:07:10 PM

Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
I think otherwise. In my opinion, you’ll only be able to learn something good and that too in the world of trading if you are spending some good period of time in learning the things related to that of trading. You have to spend a major portion of your time if you want to become an expert in trading. There is no other way of becoming an expert than to learn as many things as you can.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

what is your opinion?
If you actually start to go in the world of trading you must also spend time but not that too much. Yes even though it is needed sometimes but don't do it everyday because I think if you do it everyday and spending too much to wait on the price. You are looking 100x everyday that will be possible that you will become emotional when it comes in your coins.
Spending a lot of time on trading will make you addict of this and you will not able to do other things properly and more of it doing everything is limit gives a lot of profit and those who do this is in excess never meet a lot of profit and more of it btc doesn’t so much time trading is so easy that only buying and selling is the main concern to earn and it comes from giving some time of your daily routine and that is beneficial.
tamoymie

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

i think so, cause when you frequently check your bitcoin wallet and its value, a little high on the graph will make you feel "sell it" feeling! so you probably end up with regrets that when you still keep it longer you will actually gain more. its like waiting for a food to be served. the more you think of what it taste like, youll be pressured to do so, even if you know, its not yet ready!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: