Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
As much as I’m concerned, I’ve never seen any rule that states that you’re not allowed to trade for a long time. All I know is that you’re allowed whenever you want and for how long you wish to trade, no one will question you for that. If you’re making profit and from how the market is you know that you’re really going to continue making profit, then why stop? There is no reason to stop you should continue trading.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

It's okay to spend too much time in trading but i you got bad day, just stay away to trading. Sometimes we can make mistakes because of emotion. Strategy is the number one part in trading, spend time to analyzing the charts of trading. What is good and what is the best. Try to relax, hold your emotion. If you don't have perseverance, stay away from trading.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
As much as I’m concerned, I’ve never seen any rule that states that you’re not allowed to trade for a long time. All I know is that you’re allowed whenever you want and for how long you wish to trade, no one will question you for that. If you’re making profit and from how the market is you know that you’re really going to continue making profit, then why stop? There is no reason to stop you should continue trading.
well thats right but i think the point of it if you are taking too much time in trading your emotions are may affect you could make some decision that is not profitable as a trader so better to be make some control of your emotion if you want o spend a lot of time in trading.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

I really think that we should invest time on trading as much as we invest our money. Why? Because in trading, you have to learn the in and outs then the you have to observed how the market moves, the news, speculations. So if you don't engaged yourself with a lot of time then you will be having time developing your trading success. I still believed that those who are very successful in trading today have one time in their career spending like 18 hours or more per day trying to perfect their strategy and learning how the market moves and reading a lot of news about the coins that they are going to invest and trade.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

Actually you have to spend too much time trading as doing like this you will earn experience and insight about the prices. But to have an emotional bond with your assets is the most risky thing in business.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

I think It's true. If you spend too much time in trading , you will loss to control your emotion and make wrong decision.
we should spend time for research market and read the chart in stead
You are wrong, to training our patience.Because the trade is not only short term, but long term was better than short term. If you are seeing ethereum. how they are investing in the ethereum ico for short term got a lot of lost. We can learn a lot from there. how the patience was really important.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

Trading continuously is not good because it makes our emotions so uncontrolled.Because we want to continue to seek profit, and increasingly careless in trading.It's better if you've paused to pause.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eloisa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

Yes. Unless you're bias about a certain trade. Ofcourse after mastering ur emotions and self discipline. Start small as always. Test the waters and dive in with all trail stop and tolerance levels in place.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

That is right. There is nothing wrong on spending too much in trading. Honestly you can earn a lot by simply trading. In trading, not only the volatility of the market is your adversary but also your emotions. Too much emotions, too much greed may lead you to too much losses. Sometimes, even if you know what you are doing but you can't control your greed may lead you to loss. So I suggest learn how to control your emotion first.
Yeah as much as you give time to it more profit will come to your court and spending a lot of time has no issue because all you want is to see the market critics and take the decisions and I personally do same thing in my office on one tab I am working and on other one market I am analyzing market and there is no offence in this if you are aiming big then you have to stay up to date to the market rate all the time,

Spending too much time in trading does not matter, what matter most is that you make the right desicion at a right time and this power of making right descion comes with the experience in trading and experience comes with the time you spend in trading. So i think if you have ample time and you want to do trading, then spend most of time on trading and geting knowledge on coins and trends etc
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:11:24 PM

If you are a trader, I think you should update information frequently. The Price of Crypto changes very quickly. Therefore, If you can't get information on time, you will lose

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:22:06 PM

You can spend  a lot time on trading, but don't act emotionally. Stick to you strategy, and use stop/loss.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:40:20 PM

Yes, if you check price too frequently, you will lose your mind. The good way is that you juct check three times a day

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:06:27 PM

I don't think so Smiley)). I spend almost my time everyday for trading but everything still fine. Maybe you made a lot of mistake in trading while you spent a lot of time for it just because you didn't have enough experience and trading skills. Don't worry about it cause you're not the only one like that, it'll be better soon, try to improve your trading skills and everything will be fine although you spend much or less time for it Smiley)

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:38:54 AM

I don't think so Smiley)). I spend almost my time everyday for trading but everything still fine. Maybe you made a lot of mistake in trading while you spent a lot of time for it just because you didn't have enough experience and trading skills. Don't worry about it cause you're not the only one like that, it'll be better soon, try to improve your trading skills and everything will be fine although you spend much or less time for it Smiley)

i quite agree with op because as we see some coins takes time to increase or pump and most of them are altcoins/tokens therefore spending too much time looking at the chart is useless and makes no sense because their values are still the same but i guess it still depends because some coins are also good in shorter terms like bitcoins which likely to increase  and  pump unexpectedly, so much better if you can track it oftenly to make a descent profit.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:34:10 AM

Buying and selling could enable you to get more money if you're professional on it. Do not invest your money unless you are prepared to take danger and effects. Try to put a small percentage making exercise to it. If you are ready enough to trade go. Trading requirements persistence so you really need to spend some time to monitor altcoins to do business with and apply the theory in trading that is buy low, sell high.
It happens that the crypto currency in the market smiles throughout the day to 5 or more percent, depending on the coin. Thus, if you follow the rise and fall of the price, then on the difference in price you can earn very good money. And this is the whole point of trade, It's only there that time is not worth paying attention here, because it really needs a lot and for all this process. It is necessary to follow very carefully.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:42:24 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

In my opinion, trading takes time and should not be monitored from time to time. We all need to be patient when it comes to dealing with trading. The best thing to do is to strike once price of bitcoin or other crypto currencies hit the ceiling. +
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:29:21 AM

what is your opinion?
That's actually the most probable thing to happen when you spend too much time in trading. You should not focus too much on the movement of the prices of cryptocurrencies in the market. Instead of watching the market the whole day, you should enjoy your life and use your day productively in other activities.

Also, keep in mind that trading is not a one-time job. You should treat it like a seed that you'll sow and will take care for a long time before it bears fruits.
Don't rush your investments to grow. You should be patient enough and stay calm, especially in money matters. There's no such thing as INSTANT MONEY. Everything needs time to grow and develop. And the thing that you should always avoid is MAKING DECISIONS WHEN YOU ARE IN NOT FEELING GOOD. In this business, it should be MIND over EMOTION.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

Most of us forget and fall asleep with time management. We are obsessed to continue and continue to make money. Forcing the physical and mind to work more. So, the maturity of analysis to be reduced, because the physical has been weak. spending alot time on trading isn't only bad impact to decisions we make, but also on health and social side.
Once you over stress your mind, it affects even your body and then your level of reasoning and thinking practically shuts down at some point and you will just see yourself making some silly mistakes you would not have made in a normal sense. It is best to have a period, even if you want to day trade and stick to it so that you can relax, do something else and get your mind to rest.
and being stress lead you to make some wrong decision specially when you are in trading it is much better if you are trying to calm your self or dont even look in the market then think a better way once you are in a stress situation , we cant say that you dont have to spend too much but when you are spending too much time in trading there is a passive way that can affect much with your feeling and emotion this is why some are recommended to not spend too much.
Not only with bitcoin trading, even if you are doing anything and giving your maximum time to it, don’t do that. It will create problems for you and make you a stressful person. This will affect your performance in every field of life and so is trading.

Make yourself read for all situations and thus, engage yourself with different works so that you can easily make your life better and happy.
arwenphoenix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:13:25 PM

This advice is targeting to people who are easily becoming angry, because it's not right when you're saying things are becoming worst if you're focusing on them. It's not right at all.
dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 670

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

Most of us forget and fall asleep with time management. We are obsessed to continue and continue to make money. Forcing the physical and mind to work more. So, the maturity of analysis to be reduced, because the physical has been weak. spending alot time on trading isn't only bad impact to decisions we make, but also on health and social side.
Once you over stress your mind, it affects even your body and then your level of reasoning and thinking practically shuts down at some point and you will just see yourself making some silly mistakes you would not have made in a normal sense. It is best to have a period, even if you want to day trade and stick to it so that you can relax, do something else and get your mind to rest.
and being stress lead you to make some wrong decision specially when you are in trading it is much better if you are trying to calm your self or dont even look in the market then think a better way once you are in a stress situation , we cant say that you dont have to spend too much but when you are spending too much time in trading there is a passive way that can affect much with your feeling and emotion this is why some are recommended to not spend too much.
Not only with bitcoin trading, even if you are doing anything and giving your maximum time to it, don’t do that. It will create problems for you and make you a stressful person. This will affect your performance in every field of life and so is trading.

Make yourself read for all situations and thus, engage yourself with different works so that you can easily make your life better and happy.
too much it is depend on a person on how he can manage his emotion while on trading because the way on how some traders take too much time in trading just because tehy wanted to know everything about trading and also they wanted to know what they gonna do next. So being taking too much time in trading are depends on person if he can manage his emotion the way on some critical situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: