Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
nirozeen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

the more you spend on trading
you realise you would be better off investing.
the more trades you make the bigger the % of loosing.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:39:26 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.

Too much is bad ,that's why spending too much time in trading didn't good to us, all we need to do is just monitor the price, we don't need to focus on the price time to time, not only trading is our world, there are many things we should give time like to study about the things we do not yet know.
It’s true that no need to give full time to trade because if your trade and you want to buy some things o it’s easy to buy and then if you want to sell bitcoin so I think you will post your things for buy and you will received a message for your customer and the you can deal with him but if you want more profit from trade so then I think you need to give more time to trade because more things to buy can give you more profit so it’s up to you.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:02:51 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.

Too much is bad ,that's why spending too much time in trading didn't good to us, all we need to do is just monitor the price, we don't need to focus on the price time to time, not only trading is our world, there are many things we should give time like to study about the things we do not yet know.
It’s true that no need to give full time to trade because if your trade and you want to buy some things o it’s easy to buy and then if you want to sell bitcoin so I think you will post your things for buy and you will received a message for your customer and the you can deal with him but if you want more profit from trade so then I think you need to give more time to trade because more things to buy can give you more profit so it’s up to you.
At the beginning, you must to spend all time to learning the knowledge and experience about trading if you want to become the professional trader and see it as the main job for your life. You can't become the professional trader if you just spend a little of time to learning trading. This field need you have much knowledge and experience to earn profits.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:22:36 AM

what is your opinion?

Spending time for trading is good.its kind of fulltime job but some other traders is also spend thier time for nothing Its because thier emotion not taking hold.if your a trader hold your emotion and think strategy,monitor time to time the chart of what you trade if you dont want to failed or bankcrupt.
BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:24:51 AM

well, that depends on the perception of each person. there are people who spend their time to trading, because it is his hobby. and some are just ordering the price and leave the computer to work. but, I also just give a little time to trading.

I sometimes spend around 6 hours a day on trading and I don't regret for this because it makes me a better trader about market and it's important for me to manage my funds in trading platforms.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:43:42 AM

what is your opinion?

I don't thing spending too much time for trading is wrong but I suggest you to manage your time more efficiently since you really have to be careful in trading. I believe that IQ and EQ have to work together for a balance and better result especially in trading. You will have to be focused on the result you want to achieve and don't spend time for those you think are not helpful to get your goal.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:12:38 AM

Since you can manage yourself to spend more in trading ,no worries to spend a lot.As long it cannot be result for loosing money and your having a lot of experience,knowing the skills it might be resulting for profitable income.
Rebelf

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

you. Don't spend too much time on trade. I'd made many error when maintain on the internet daily.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

what is your opinion?

If you spend time analyzing the charts to prepare a trading strategy for the upcoming moves, that can be time well spent. At least if you actually stick to your analysis and follow through with your plans. If you just stare at the charts and start second guessing yourself at every minor move... that's time wasted.
As a part of investment , we should also take time to invest a lot of time for us to gain knowledge and to learn the real system of Bitcoin in terms of trading. Just like in transaction where it could actually give people a good way to earn and to have a profit. So taking time out of investments is not a bad thing actually it is the reversed of it. Becasue the more time we learn Bitcoin as apart of investments or transaction the more chance it could have us profit or the more way we could used our Bitcoin in different part of investments.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:06:40 PM

I don't think so Smiley)). I spend almost my time everyday for trading but everything still fine. Maybe you made a lot of mistake in trading while you spent a lot of time for it just because you didn't have enough experience and trading skills. Don't worry about it cause you're not the only one like that, it'll be better soon, try to improve your trading skills and everything will be fine although you spend much or less time for it Smiley)

i quite agree with op because as we see some coins takes time to increase or pump and most of them are altcoins/tokens therefore spending too much time looking at the chart is useless and makes no sense because their values are still the same but i guess it still depends because some coins are also good in shorter terms like bitcoins which likely to increase  and  pump unexpectedly, so much better if you can track it oftenly to make a descent profit.
Well I think I don’t agree because trade is one of the best source of income around the world and I think as much as time when you will spend in trade so it will give you a same profit as per your spending time so I think it depends on you when you spend too much time in trade so it will give you too much profit and when you give little time so for sure you will get little profit as well so I think we must do daily trade and give more time to trade.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:39 PM

I think it depends on what type of trader are you. Some are just swing trader which requires less time than being a day trader. Some are for long term purposes and some are for just scalping. If you are a day trader then you must really focus on how the market moves in a daily basis. You don’t usually let your coins stay for several days. You are on a 5-7% daily profit. If you are a swing trader then you just set your buy order and if it is executed then you are just waiting for it to hit your target price. It takes days or weeks before it is being targeted. I think spending too much time in trading is not bad unless other things will be affected. Just remember that trading is not the only thing you must do. Time management is a must.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:19 PM

I don't think so Smiley)). I spend almost my time everyday for trading but everything still fine. Maybe you made a lot of mistake in trading while you spent a lot of time for it just because you didn't have enough experience and trading skills. Don't worry about it cause you're not the only one like that, it'll be better soon, try to improve your trading skills and everything will be fine although you spend much or less time for it Smiley)

i quite agree with op because as we see some coins takes time to increase or pump and most of them are altcoins/tokens therefore spending too much time looking at the chart is useless and makes no sense because their values are still the same but i guess it still depends because some coins are also good in shorter terms like bitcoins which likely to increase  and  pump unexpectedly, so much better if you can track it oftenly to make a descent profit.
Well I think I don’t agree because trade is one of the best source of income around the world and I think as much as time when you will spend in trade so it will give you a same profit as per your spending time so I think it depends on you when you spend too much time in trade so it will give you too much profit and when you give little time so for sure you will get little profit as well so I think we must do daily trade and give more time to trade.
Trading is one of the best ways to make money I agree. but spending too much time just looking at the chart is no use. you must spend the time to study the projects and check all investors reviews then only you will get to know what all pros and cons are there in trading.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:48:37 PM

Since you can manage yourself to spend more in trading ,no worries to spend a lot.As long it cannot be result for loosing money and your having a lot of experience,knowing the skills it might be resulting for profitable income.

Ever since,  I always keep in my mind that spending time on doing trading is a kind of investment wherein the more time I spent the more I will learn.  Gaining  trading experiences have helped me to become a good trader,  I am not saying that I am the best, experiences have helped me to become more positive and patient when doing and it actually help in life too.  Earning bitcoin acts as hope for students like me who wabts to earn while studying and for someone who wants financial freedom in the future. The more I spend time in it the more interested I became because there are still a lot for me to learn regarding bitcoin trading.  Besides,  wasting  time on cryptos is more productive than killing time doing nonsense things
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

Spending too much time in trading is not bad idea for me because most of traders spend their times on that to monitor the price. But the problem is some of us can't control our emotions which cause a wrong decisions.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:43:36 AM

Spending too much time in trading is not bad idea for me because most of traders spend their times on that to monitor the price. But the problem is some of us can't control our emotions which cause a wrong decisions.

Actually trading it takes a lot of time because we have to do various things for trading. For example, we have to predict the price of a currency and see market conditions. For beginners, it will take a lot of experience and a lot of learning.

You also have to buy and sell a currency at the right time in order to profit. Therefore you should always monitor the currency prices you seek. And to monitor the price, it definitely takes a lot of time.
raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:52:47 AM

trading is not as simple as people think.its an art.you learn each and everyday do mistakes a lot in emotions and fear.Never be greedy ,get rid of a trade when you 20 to 30 percent profit and dnt look back.Purchase a coin at 3 different prices when it dumped.First secure your trade amount then extend trade time to get profit ..ONE thing mistakes are much common in trading so just learn things with time .markket fluctuate everyday so you have to be very tricky with it .
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:09:20 AM

what is your opinion?
We all know that trading needs a lot of time because we have lots to consider like monitoring the bitcoin price everyday or maybe every hour and we have to see the market situation too. But i still don't agree that we should spend too much time for trading because there are lots of things or people who needed our time most.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:19:35 AM

The heading is very true statement but then it depend on what kind of trading you are making. If you have enough capital to move trade,that will be a bad advice. There are all sort of trading where this statement don't apply  at all!

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:39:40 AM

I feel it depends on the person's thinking. many of us make a lot of money from trading, and I think it takes up quite a bit of time. well, if you do have something more important, then do not spend too much time with trading.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:49:08 AM

In order to reduce your risk of constant exposure to the ups and downs of the market of which are very temporal, you need to cut your exposure and focus on statergies and horning your skill in your area  of interest in crypto!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: