Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

trading at the right time and do not forget to use CMA application (Cryptocurrency tracker) to make it easier to check the price of coin easily and quickly. trading is just where you think to choose the coin you want to sell and buy and think how to get the highest profit so don't waste your time make it easy
No, I do not think so. Trading needs you spend much time to analysis the chart price. If you want to create a long-term investment, you have to prepare careful the strategy and some plans for the urgent case, worse case or easy like your prediction. No preparation, no profit, easy Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Spending too much time on Trading would be counter-productive. The best strategy is to start trade on the right time. If you do so, then there is more chance to gain profit.
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
my own opinion, spending a lot of time for trading is actually not wrong, but should not be too prioritizing trading, consequently will harm your own. you should not spend time with trading, you should take your time to dig up as much information about good trading, and search for info projects that are good, and various other ways, which will benefit your own.
if you spend too much time trading in an emotional way of thinking, it is not true, and only hurt yourself. in trading should be in a state of calm, think logically, and leave your emotional first.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Just spend time for logical analysis or to explore the trend which is happening in the market, don't think emotionally because its the cryptoworld.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
thinking emotionally or logically is not related with time you spend on trading.
But also if you spend less time that means you have less time to act and that means you made less mistakes.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:02:36 PM

Well, trading really needs time like 4-6 hours but if you are talking as you are almost a day trading then that's really bad.  Try to divide those hours for searching coins, short term trade and etc and put a time limit for each.
Maybe, it is not advisable to spend your money to trading as well as your time because if you will have to spend almost all of your time doing it then you can be crazy and have a sleepless night which is not good in our health, just focus on the coins that will give you much trading just like bitcoin.
In my opinion, we need to spend more time in trading to earn money because if we don't see the chart and the news
of each coins then we will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy, that's why it's hard to be a Master trader.
Today, we have many tools to help us save much times to track the news, update about the cryptocurrency. Not like the past, the power of community proved we can help each other on this space. You can join this Telegram BOT to receive more news, event about cryptocurrency, maybe, it can helps you save much times to follow which coin you are interesting

Telegram BOT: https://www.coinscalendar.com/bot/

Its interesting to save our time to do other thing since time is very important not only for trading but also for quality time and refreahing our mind.
How about the fee? How much? Or is it free to join in telegram?

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

Well, trading really needs time like 4-6 hours but if you are talking as you are almost a day trading then that's really bad.  Try to divide those hours for searching coins, short term trade and etc and put a time limit for each.
Maybe, it is not advisable to spend your money to trading as well as your time because if you will have to spend almost all of your time doing it then you can be crazy and have a sleepless night which is not good in our health, just focus on the coins that will give you much trading just like bitcoin.
In my opinion, we need to spend more time in trading to earn money because if we don't see the chart and the news
of each coins then we will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy, that's why it's hard to be a Master trader.
Today, we have many tools to help us save much times to track the news, update about the cryptocurrency. Not like the past, the power of community proved we can help each other on this space. You can join this Telegram BOT to receive more news, event about cryptocurrency, maybe, it can helps you save much times to follow which coin you are interesting

Telegram BOT: https://www.coinscalendar.com/bot/

Its interesting to save our time to do other thing since time is very important not only for trading but also for quality time and refreahing our mind.
How about the fee? How much? Or is it free to join in telegram?
This channel is free, it created by the ICO community and it is also has a thread talking about this channel on bitcointalk.
If you want to donate owner this bot, you can check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196122.0
The owner of this bot also has a bot for bounty & airdrop like ICO event.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

i think you should be use long term trading, if we often watch market, this is can make disturbed psychology so you can loss concentration.
so for resolve that we begin trading with long term planning to keep trading mentality

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

I think,Yes because, it is not more give time to trading. Using trading we need give time and patience until the value of your invest is increase to increase. Until you have a permanent job it is good to trading using to get a extra salary for you expences in our life. Little time to give trading not to much.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

If what you spend your time doing as a trader is to research your investment, propounds theory about pricing and it's behaviour, that is good thing to spend your time on and I would consider it as spend to much time trading. But if you are simply speculation and trading in the dark, that will take your time and you will lose money!
Yeah I think trading takes a long time because to get a profit in trading you need to do analysis, research, and so forth. and it takes a long time? when you're trading but you're doing the analysis just a few minutes only, I think your strategy will not be too mature and maybe the chances of profit will be smaller
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

Spending too much time on Trading would be counter-productive. The best strategy is to start trade on the right time. If you do so, then there is more chance to gain profit.

Then when is the right time?
In my own strategy, I will be spending a week just so to monitor one crypto until I trade using it. The fluctuation needs to be known before taking part into the trade.

Just spend time for logical analysis or to explore the trend which is happening in the market, don't think emotionally because its the cryptoworld.

That is what I thought. But emotions will always come. Greed is mostly the one who comes first. If a climb in price comes there is this thinking that you want more. So you will be waiting until it goes up until you will never know it is already a bad choice. I guess that cannot be stopped.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

I think,Yes because, it is not more give time to trading. Using trading we need give time and patience until the value of your invest is increase to increase. Until you have a permanent job it is good to trading using to get a extra salary for you expences in our life. Little time to give trading not to much.
Most beginner investors are investing all of their money. For this reason, they need to check their investments every hour. Always invest in fresh money.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

I dont think so. the market changes every second and if you dont spend time to research and trade, you will lose your opportunities. Besides, trading also help you get more experience.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

what is your opinion?
Without giving time, you can't explore your destination. So that Time is the vital thing for making a profit. but the decision should be made based on real scenario instead of being emotional. that's why Time is not the culprit rather than decision.

I think Trading requires much time along with perfect choice. So don't blame your spending time, you have to choose a right track and right decision.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

what is your opinion?
"Emotions in trading" is a bad idea. Only logic and total consentration can really help. Sure it's hard not to emote when everything is on a thread. In such moments confidence suddenly vanishes somewhere and panic is so near.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

what is your opinion?
Without giving time, you can't explore your destination. So that Time is the vital thing for making a profit. but the decision should be made based on real scenario instead of being emotional. that's why Time is not the culprit rather than decision.

I think Trading requires much time along with perfect choice. So don't blame your spending time, you have to choose a right track and right decision.
We really need time to do all task in crypto, what we should blame is that we cant manage enough our time to do all those activities that can help us to improve our trading skills and to have more time to watch the market for we might miss some important coin. If you have more time then it's your advantage to learn more and to earn too.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

yujli

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Everyone can't guarantee that every operation is correct, and how to ensure that it is correct in the absence of errors, that is less operation, time should be used for learning, not repeated transactions, this is my suggestion, I hope to you helpful
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

what is your opinion?

You just spend time to monitor the coin and its events of the coin you are holding. In the world of trading you must also spend time but not that too much. Yes even though it is needed sometimes but don't do it everyday because I think if you do it everyday and spending too much to wait on the price. You are looking 100x everyday that will be possible that you will become emotional when it comes in your coins.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

what is your opinion?

Its not bad to spend much time in trading, the bad thing is if you spend too much without gaining anything or you are juat making non sense. Mistakes is one thing that gives us experience. You need to set aside your emotion in trading crypto currency.

coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

You are in to trading you should know that there is always a risk in all types of trading investment. Because the changes is much more likely to happened. Hence we should think positively the way that it may Serve as a good reason for us to make the most out of our tradings to earn more and to have a bigger profit in the future. I have seen many people who hire an employee to just see the charts of bitcoins every day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: