Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Spending more time in trading in initial stage is good as we can get good experience in trading.We could know the market conditions and price history of various coins by spending more time.But after gaining prior experience,there is no need to spend more time in trading. Well spending time in trading will let you learn and it is the most enemy to the trader

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I do not really understand your question. But I think spending time for business and being influenced by emotions is something that anyone else does. But just think carefully before making a decision and everything will become positive. Normally, someone with a high volume that knows what he or she is doing, would not even bother much spending too much time on trading since you can just find your positions at the beginning
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

If you are talking about trading, you are wrong. There are lots of people enjoying the numbers on the electronic board. They can spend hours exploring and seeing which altcoins are potential in the future. Any job that takes too much time to succeed in that field.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
Without giving time, you can't explore your destination. So that Time is the vital thing for making a profit. but the decision should be made based on real scenario instead of being emotional. that's why Time is not the culprit rather than decision.

I think Trading requires much time along with perfect choice. So don't blame your spending time, you have to choose a right track and right decision.
We really need time to do all task in crypto, what we should blame is that we cant manage enough our time to do all those activities that can help us to improve our trading skills and to have more time to watch the market for we might miss some important coin. If you have more time then it's your advantage to learn more and to earn too.
That is an advantage but it is also a knife to us because we spend too much time to understand and observe the market, then learn more knowledge, that makes us have too much analysis on the market, we think a lot about all the cases that can happen, and it makes us very confused in deciding, then the emotions fluctuate and easy to make mistakes. Therefore, we should only use enough time for the market, should not spend too much, even professional traders, they also do not do it because they know time can be friends but it can also be an enemy

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

I dont think so. the market changes every second and if you dont spend time to research and trade, you will lose your opportunities. Besides, trading also help you get more experience.

As a trader, I am not monitoring my investment time to time. I just observe my investment one hour per day. We need to paying attention with for all the process, so we are aware what happening on our investment. It depends to you, if you don’t understand you take a lot of spending the time to do it well. Meanwhile, don’t waste your all day to understand it. Take a break and relax sometimes.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

too much trading is very bad for the health, as emotionally, too much session makes us lose a lot of notion
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

Thinking emotionally is the biggest mistake that the traders do in trading. As now there is a high down trend as compared to up trend. My suggestion is that buy at night then hold for night and sell in early morning. I know this is bit awkward but you can try this method.

Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

i agree with your point of view. the market is dropping and you cant spend all your time to trade. You should work for bounty or research to invest in ICO projects

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
Without giving time, you can't explore your destination. So that Time is the vital thing for making a profit. but the decision should be made based on real scenario instead of being emotional. that's why Time is not the culprit rather than decision.

I think Trading requires much time along with perfect choice. So don't blame your spending time, you have to choose a right track and right decision.
We really need time to do all task in crypto, what we should blame is that we cant manage enough our time to do all those activities that can help us to improve our trading skills and to have more time to watch the market for we might miss some important coin. If you have more time then it's your advantage to learn more and to earn too.
That is an advantage but it is also a knife to us because we spend too much time to understand and observe the market, then learn more knowledge, that makes us have too much analysis on the market, we think a lot about all the cases that can happen, and it makes us very confused in deciding, then the emotions fluctuate and easy to make mistakes. Therefore, we should only use enough time for the market, should not spend too much, even professional traders, they also do not do it because they know time can be friends but it can also be an enemy
Even just on general speaking all things which are too much isnt really good at all.Talking about too much time to engage with trading would really have various negative results and as being said this is really a very unpredictable market and seeing it from time to time or too much would really give you an anxiety and emotions would come out towards into your pending orders.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

i agree with your point of view. the market is dropping and you cant spend all your time to trade. You should work for bounty or research to invest in ICO projects
Ups and down are always there, and therefore it is depending on you that either you can get profit from it or not, in fact if you are studying the market and give some good time to it, no doubt that you can choose a good coin for trading and from where you can also get a good profit, I think those people who afraid of losing money they should invest their money in bitcoin, because in current time bitcoin is the most safe investment where the risl of losing money is very low.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

what is your opinion?
Trading is the best way to earn more money so need to more and more knowledge about crypto world.So if you spend more time on crypto you get more knowledge and profit i think its good idea. Most of the people fail on crypto trading because they donot control emotion and unable to hold and panic seller.So try to control your emotions and learn to hold any crypto asset

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

what is your opinion?

Its not bad to spend much time in trading, the bad thing is if you spend too much without gaining anything or you are juat making non sense. Mistakes is one thing that gives us experience. You need to set aside your emotion in trading crypto currency.

I think you are on point here, spending time on trading or doing short trade  or scalping is  exciting but of course big risk is always involved.This is done by experienced trader who has vast experience in trading wherein hey can buy and sell and gain within a short period of time.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:47 PM

what is your opinion?

It's not good to spend too much time in trading now because price is very low. Aside from that it takes too long now to earn a profit because of low price. It's hard to wait now.But if your willing to when do price go up it's good to buy now because it's dumping time. You can have a big profit in the future.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

In fact, we accept living in the volatility of the crypto market to seek its purpose. Profit is only given if the strategy and the right decision at the right time. It is too difficult for us to see the signs of change. After sleep, we may have lost a lot of money. Attempting to spend more time is sometimes just a contrast. This is characteristic of crypto.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

If the cryptomarket is in the bull period then I think it is okay but if you are still spending most of your time in this bear period then it's really not healthy for you.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

If emotions control you, I think it's natural that you make a lot of stupid mistakes because you can not think with healthy. Do not trade when your emotions are unstable, because if you keep doing it you will lose a lot of money and it will make you lose, trade when your emotions are stable so you can think well.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

I think ut will depends your trading skills if you are a pro trading and your trading is way too excelent then i think even you spend much time in trading you can earn more in trading. But if you are like me also that dont have a good trading skills maybe the best way for us is to hold and waot for a best time to sell in trading exchanger.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀