Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to market an ICO?  (Read 1943 times)
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I believe that the ICO market has a very great potential for both the promoted project and the investor. For example, the TEND project has very great prospects, since the idea of this project is a large investment platform.

lol, you seems to be promoting TEND, is that part of the bounty campaign? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

I think the ICO should have some supports from experienced team members or advisors. And you can hire a bounty manager to have a bouty campaign. Just like making ANN thread on this forum.
A great ICO should have a professional team that worked hard over the past few years and known for every ICO they have made in the past. Specially the development team and the advisory team, you can look up every one of them by doing some background check so that you're project will become successful in the future.

Do team and advisor the only need of ico to be going to market? Is the idea of the project not important?
I dont know exactly how much we need to market an ico but it can be paid by token after finish advertising.

I feel that a successful ICO needs 3 elements:
-a great idea plus a working product (used to be just a great idea)
-a strong team with the necessary domain knowledge and Advisors (some ICO has sh*t load of advisors which makes me wonder what the hell are they actually advising)
-amazing marketing

If the project comes with a very famous advisor, it is also considered part of the marketing pitch as some investors follow such "advise-fluencer".
promotion1

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

I'm selling an email database cryptoinvestors.  I can do  mailing emails  and advertise

your project in  telegram chat rooms(more 2000)
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

What are the different ways you can market ICO?

Which all platforms and advertising agencies?

Who are the people who make an ICO successful?

How much upfront budget is normally being spend on ICO Marketing & Advertising?

There are multiple variables involved in here. The team behind has to be experienced, the website must looks neat.
There must be well known partners involved and the ICO must be rated by blockchain expert.
Aside from that, the ico can be marketed through YouTubers, Google Ads or Social Media.
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

How to market an ICO? How to market an ordinary ICO with promotions in social media such as facebook, twitter and instagram, in addition to social media can also through the media signature campaign.
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

The prices are rising dramatically. You should focus on what your team can do better. And of course you should communicate with leaders, network...
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

The best way to promote ICO projects is through the bitcointalk forum, where the largest number of investors in the world's cryptocurrency market is concentrated. Propaganda here is the best channel.

werizapp

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

As for your first question, I think marketing for an ICO is a special case of marketing in which you need to first focus on your landing page design and User Experience. At the same time, presence in social medias like Twitter and Reddit, as well as blogging on Medium is a must. and you need to create good relevant content on Medium and i think you can find examples of good content on other ICOs social media pages.

And do use Analytics for SEO purposes. it is another must.

Join Weriz and be among the first people who participate in a project where profit is not only financial, but also social and personal.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

I do not have the experience, but i know some models in marketing the ICO, if the result will maximal, I think we should use all the media facilities, and I also prefer the field marketing model.

which makes ICO a success is a team, developer, advisor, and all members who participate in the ICO.

I think 2.000.0000 dollars is enough to make simple ICO.
sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

To market an ICO:
1. Idea. Creates a unique commercial offering. Question: "What, why, what is the cost?" Readings should understand the value of money, see actual use, but "pain" will remove the product from the target audience. Positioning, motivation, and no objection have occurred at this stage.
2. Strategy. The captain, who does not know the course, will not go anywhere. Marketing strategies solve problems with the choice of course. The ability to make objective assessments, forecasts and calculations, based on market research - a systematic approach. This job is done by a marketer. The quality of the planning will determine the amount of investment.
sukatuku

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

To successfully market an ICO:
 * Here are some main ways that they have done this.
- Focus on the community
- Do not save money on branding
- Be clear and detailed about your electronic money
This is the basis for successful ICO marketing. Be sure to follow all these rules if you are launching a new currency so that you can reduce any doubts and launch with a strong chance of success.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

First of all, create a Bounty company with a large number of social networks. You also need to add to all the sites that evaluate your ICO (ICOBench, ICO Bazar and others).
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

according to statistics, 10% of the desired budget is allocated for marketing, but now with the current realities of 20-30%
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

This is what i think:

First the ICO itself is very important! It needs to be an interesting profit!
If you are smart you use your coin to pay for marketing!

Signature campaign works good. Some ICO even just do signature campaign in the forum and without any social media marketing. But still the project has to be interesting and has the workable system. If not, no one is going to fund it. Investors are looking for higher yield so the project has to be a money maker too.
Are you sure about that? Can you show me there is any ICO project which only run a signature campaign to promote for their project without promoting on any social network? I don't think there is any ICO project like you said Smiley. Of course I know that Bitcointalk is a great forum about cryptocurrency but I think it's not enough for a ICO project to promote in this forum only Smiley. As I can see good ICO project often run both signature campaign which pay in BTC and bounty campaign for social network like Facebook/Youtube/Twitter/....

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

A huge part of success is the idea itself .  then comes Markin Kent and another important role played by the team .If all aspects are met, success will not be forced to wait .
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

The key is to choose if you are going for private or public investment or both. Private investors have more money but they also require more solid projects and big discounts. A sigantura campaign is always needed to create interest.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

You can promote an ICO by doing airdrops or bounty campaigns on different social media platforms e.g Facebook, Medium, Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, and other sites. then you give out tokens to those who participate in them. You could also encourage them to invite their friends and others to join just to gain more publicity by giving some extra tokens for referrals.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

Startups should focus more on Marketing since you are starting to introduce it to potential investors. The more the exposure, the higher the possibility of attracting more investors.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

Startups should focus more on Marketing since you are starting to introduce it to potential investors. The more the exposure, the higher the possibility of attracting more investors.

Agree. The role of Marketing is to create noise, traffic and exposure. Social Media platform is the most effective way to market your project since of its wide audience range.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

tjere are s o many platfprms and advertising agencies so i do not know what is the best amoung them at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: