Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49505 times)
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

I'm reading the whitepaper Tokenstars project. If I have not misunderstood they have or will they make 3 distinct ICOs of three different tokens !? The ACE token for tennis, then to follow the TEAM  and finally the STAR token. I did not understand, however, the destination, the purpose and why of the three different tokens. the ICO develops in 3 phases?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
init4money

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

Do you do anything to increase trading volume? What price do you expect after the market recover from the crush?
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

I'm reading the whitepaper Tokenstars project. If I have not misunderstood they have or will they make 3 distinct ICOs of three different tokens !? The ACE token for tennis, then to follow the TEAM  and finally the STAR token. I did not understand, however, the destination, the purpose and why of the three different tokens. the ICO develops in 3 phases?

ACE is the first token of TokenStars, it's focused on tennis.

TEAM is the second one which is currently on sale.
TEAM is the united token for all the verticals next to tennis. Since the very beginning we planned to issue the separate token for every vertical, but then, after doing pros&cons analysis, we decided to combine all the next tokens into one.

While ACE and TEAM token are aimed to support a cohort of juniors and professionals, STAR will support individual world famous celebrities.

TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Do you do anything to increase trading volume? What price do you expect after the market recover from the crush?
The price on the market is set by the market, so we can't give any promises.

However, we are doing our best for the price of the token: we launched the platform, attracted more superstars, we spread the word about it, work on Marketing constantly, we launched the airdrop and weekly lottery, etc.

All in total influences positively on increase of trading volume.

coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

How do you think anyone can expect the price? We need a magic for that. There are different options of technical analysis. Check yourself, draw lines and triangles and you will see possible, just possible levels of the price.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

What amount of fees has been collected on the ICO at the moment?

Check out:

Good result. I hope for to the ending of ICO will be reached Hard Cup.
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Good afternoon, team! Do i get it right that you have several tokens within one platform: ace, team, star? right? what is the point of having so many tokens? are you conveying separate icos for every token? Why don't you use one of the tokens as a utility token?
coinmr

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

A news regarding some banks banned credit card purchases of crypto. Is there any purchase through Fiat currency also.
Meanwhile, I wish you all the best for a good project for our playing stars.

TokenStars has an official bank account and an agreement to receive fiat during ICO. The details are not public. Just contact them in private messages.
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

nice
coinmr

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Did they collect the planned amount of investment needed to start this project?

They disclose only the amount sold on the first page of the website. Right now it's 7.8m tokens.Maybe the info about the raised funds will be announced after the end of the ICO.
Fae17

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

🔥 CLICK TO SIGN UP WITH OFFICIAL EXTRA
10% BONUS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS! 🔥

TokenStars is the first celebrity management platform on the blockchain, providing advanced tools and incentives for deeper interaction between stars, fans, and advertisers.

Having successfully started with the ​​ACE ​t​oken sale ​f​or ​t​ennis ($4.9M+ raised as of the sale end!), ​TokenStars has enhanced its team with top-notch experts and stars to launch the TEAM token:

Lothar Matthäus, Valery Karpin (football), Tommy Haas, Robin Söderling, Cedric Pioline, Anastasia Myskina (tennis), Nikita Kucherov (hockey), Alexander Anter (poker) and Rico Torres (Hollywood) are among the famous celebrities supporting TokenStars!

https://i.imgur.com/XkGZzLe.png
https://i.imgur.com/uz6Bozr.png
https://i.imgur.com/i3aLxUF.png

Designed as a toolkit, the TokenStars platform consists of 12 integrated modules grouped in 4 layers by function:

1) crowdfunding,
enabling prospective talents to raise funds;

2) infrastructure,
providing the community with tools for key activities (scouting, voting, betting);

3) fan community,
allowing celebrities to grow their social capital and offering fans higher involvement;

4) advertising,
delivering smart and transparent data as well as engaged audiences to brands for more efficient promotion campaigns.

https://i.imgur.com/mLvAfvQ.png

⚙️ Contests & Charity Module ⚙️, the first part of the TokenStars platform, is out!

Give it a real try now! Join our blockchain-based 🎄 Charity Crypto Xmas Auction 🎄 and get exclusive stuff from celebrities!

https://i.imgur.com/2AMziY2.png

As a utility token, TEAM will be used in most of the interaction activities powered by the TokenStars platform, including repayment of agency commissions from advertisers and supported talents, providing incentives to fans and external agents for finding promising talents (scouts) and for promoting celebrities (promoters), making betting bids, participating in the voting polls, getting access to exclusive offers from celebrities, and so on.

https://i.imgur.com/xwnsE8t.png

TokenStars develops its platform on the blockchain to make it transparent and verifiable, create a powerful global community, ensure lower money transfer costs and faster transactions with no need in a third party, as well as to eliminate middlemen in and bring more transparency to the celebrity management industry.

https://i.imgur.com/wkqe21y.png

Worldwide famous stars support TokenStars as its Ambassadors:

https://i.imgur.com/t1xROhv.png

Based on a proven business model, TokenStars is lead by an experienced team with background at Groupon, Leo Burnett, Evernote, Rambler&Co and Mail.Ru Group.

It is supported by blockchain advisors Tomoaki Sato (Starbase), Wulf Kaal (University of St. Thomas), Edgar Kampers (Qoin) and Nicolay Danilov (Decentralized Systems).

https://i.imgur.com/Pj7bgqa.png
https://i.imgur.com/u2UejvQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/Ko0B53F.png
https://i.imgur.com/xJ2dBCw.png
https://i.imgur.com/AHxVn1l.png
https://i.imgur.com/b4wYwyF.png

🔥 JOIN TOKENSTARS TEAM TOKEN SALE NOW! 🔥

https://i.imgur.com/SGLSXo1.png

https://i.imgur.com/W54oND4.png
https://i.imgur.com/Z0mUfeb.png

🔥 CLICK TO SIGN UP WITH OFFICIAL EXTRA
10% BONUS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS! 🔥

BOUNTY PROGRAM

Join 🎄 Charity Crypto Xmas Auction 🎄 on Our Platform Module!
Get exclusive stuff from celebrities!

Lothar Matthäus, Martina Hingis, Anastasia Myskina, Tommy Haas, Nikita Kucherov, Tarjei Boe, Valery Karpin, Pavel Datsyuk, Redfoo (LMFAO) – worldwide famous stars donated their personal items to the auction: original jerseys, tennis racquets, balls, ski gear and more, with personal signatures.

Each item is unique and will be sold to the donor who places the highest bid (accepted in BTC, ETH and TokenStars ACE tokens).

All the money raised will go to nonprofit organizations all over the world, chosen by the celebrities.

Blockchain will ensure the transparency of donations and will help increase the volume of proceeds, as well as enable to track every transaction and see what path the donations took. Once the auction is over, we will publish a report showing all the transactions.

CapHardCap

Activity: 98

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

For what reason did you copy the first post of TokenStars thread? Did you want to ask something but forget the question?

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

Does anyone know if a KYC procedure is needed in order to get their tokens?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

Well, the platform is really fascinating, but it’s too complicated. So many ideas. The most difficult point for me is to understand the realization of the mechanism for the main customers – advertisers. How is this done?
arakx

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

Well, the platform is really fascinating, but it’s too complicated. So many ideas. The most difficult point for me is to understand the realization of the mechanism for the main customers – advertisers. How is this done?
This part of the system contains 3 modules that are responsible for provision of the brands with the full info for the effective launch of advertisement campaigns among the interested audience.
devilini

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

This part of the system contains 3 modules that are responsible for provision of the brands with the full info for the effective launch of advertisement campaigns among the interested audience.
The system is planned to consist of such a large number of people that it seems to me that there will be all kinds of cheating there.
arakx

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

The system is planned to consist of such a large number of people that it seems to me that there will be all kinds of cheating there.
This problem will be solved by the TokenStars technology. The modula of creation of the contracts for brands allows other brands to pay for actions proved by the system, to trust to the parties ‘cause the payment will be made if the advertisement will really work rather than being cheated by the bots.
devilini

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

This problem will be solved by the TokenStars technology. The modula of creation of the contracts for brands allows other brands to pay for actions proved by the system, to trust to the parties ‘cause the payment will be made if the advertisement will really work rather than being cheated by the bots.
How will the advertisement solutions look like?
arakx

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

The platform will allow to launch the advertising campaigns, for example, to create full-screen movies or to brand the sites. Also, the realization of the promo content in the AdTech built-in solution which allows to manage the promo campaign is possible!
devilini

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

The platform will allow to launch the advertising campaigns, for example, to create full-screen movies or to brand the sites. Also, the realization of the promo content in the AdTech built-in solution which allows to manage the promo campaign is possible!
The ideas of the project are really interesting. What was done in the regard of e-commerce?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: