Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49506 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

You were planning  to have a big PR campaign in this quarter.  Do you have a schedule yet?
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

Hey so how is sale going?

There is a certain progress bar on the first page of the website. Check it out yourself. But they don't disclose any fiat or BTC/ETH contributions yet. Only in TEAM tokens. Right now it is 8.3m tokens.
coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

You were planning  to have a big PR campaign in this quarter.  Do you have a schedule yet?

Check the roadmap for the info. They are constantly making pr activities. http://tokenstars.com/upload/files/team_whitepaper.pdf

Don't forget to check section of events on the first page of their website:

gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

I still dont really understand how they planning to attract sports fans too TokenStars? Do you have any events planned?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

Where can I see the guidance for scouts and promoters? When are they going to be done?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

Have you singed already any sponsoring contracts with any brands?
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

I still dont really understand how they planning to attract sports fans too TokenStars? Do you have any events planned?

We aspire to introduce more than 4 billion sports fans3 to the blockchain world. The top 20 football players have 1.4 billion followers4 across the most popular social media platforms.

TokenStars has established partnerships with major media platforms (for tennis we have signed a partnership deal with major sports media such as Tribuna.digital and https://www.sports.ru/ with 12.5 million MAU). We put special emphasis on global PR and marketing among the non-geeky sports fans. The message ‘be part of the next Ronaldo’s success and get exclusive offers from this star’ will resonate with them.

Also, we already have many great Advisors and Ambassadors who have not only very strong experience, but also the connections on the sports market.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

Where can I see the guidance for scouts and promoters? When are they going to be done?

We have this goal in our roadmap that in Q1 2018 we will produce tutorials and other internal training materials for Scouts and Promoters.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:20:20 AM

Have you singed already any sponsoring contracts with any brands?

Yes, we have signed the first contract with a PRO tennis player - Veronika Kudermetova, winner of 21 international tournaments (No. 58 in WTA ranking in doubles).

And we launched the marketing project with Ekaterina Makarova (Olympic Gold medalist in Rio-2016; the winner of Wimbledon, US Open and Roland Garros; No. 33 in WTA singles / No. 3 in doubles) and Veronika Kudermetova too.

crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

The modern stars of cinema, show business and sport are highly popular. They do not need to become part of TokenStars, conduct any online chat rooms and stuff to raise their popularity. Let's see what stars will work with this project.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

The modern stars of cinema, show business and sport are highly popular. They do not need to become part of TokenStars, conduct any online chat rooms and stuff to raise their popularity. Let's see what stars will work with this project.
Your reasoning is convincing, but you are mistaken. Stars, even the biggest, TokenStars will be needed. The fact is that modern agencies do not particularly promote their clients, it falls on their shoulders, in fact. Because of this, athletes, actors and others miss the opportunities for additional growth.
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

Your reasoning is convincing, but you are mistaken. Stars, even the biggest, TokenStars will be needed. The fact is that modern agencies do not particularly promote their clients, it falls on their shoulders, in fact. Because of this, athletes, actors and others miss the opportunities for additional growth.
Yes, I've heard about it, but, nevertheless, it does not bother me to make big money. If TokenStars corrects this somehow, it will be cool.
Forspareparts

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

Yes, I've heard about it, but, nevertheless, it does not bother me to make big money. If TokenStars corrects this somehow, it will be cool.
This is exactly what this company plans to do. It will work closely with each of her clients, and not just make money on their advertising contracts. This platform will allow the stars to increase their audience and strengthen their social status, which is very important for them!
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

This is exactly what this company plans to do. It will work closely with each of her clients, and not just make money on their advertising contracts. This platform will allow the stars to increase their audience and strengthen their social status, which is very important for them!
There is already a strategy, how exactly will this be done?
Forspareparts

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

This topic has been discussed many times already. As I said, the social status of every TokenStars client will be strengthened. In addition, the company will work on the image of athletes and other celebrities. And the cherry on this cake will be increasing the audience's involvement due to, for example, the same online chat rooms, which for some reason are so poorly thought of.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

This topic has been discussed many times already. As I said, the social status of every TokenStars client will be strengthened. In addition, the company will work on the image of athletes and other celebrities. And the cherry on this cake will be increasing the audience's involvement due to, for example, the same online chat rooms, which for some reason are so poorly thought of.
To work on the image of the company's customers, it will be necessary to hire individual employees. Is the leadership going to this?
CAraBuss

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

5% bonus, which will be after 10%, will be active until the end of the sale?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

5% bonus, which will be after 10%, will be active until the end of the sale?
Apparently, yes. Although, in white paper, other information is indicated, it seems.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

We already have a great Advisors Board who are stars themselves. And we see a lot of interest to the TokenStars project as they understand how complicated is to achieve smth without any support.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

To work on the image of the company's customers, it will be necessary to hire individual employees. Is the leadership going to this?

We already have a perfect team to do this.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: