Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should OgNasty be removed as a forum treasurer?  (Voting closed: August 14, 2017, 01:54:05 PM)
yes - I have had issues with his escrow service - 7 (11.1%)
yes - I dislike his personality - 10 (15.9%)
yes - Multisig is the only way and OG is a dinosaur - 8 (12.7%)
yes - Multisig is the only way - 6 (9.5%)
no - I love him and his loss making asset NastyFans - 9 (14.3%)
NO - OG is better than Multisig - 23 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Should OgNasty be removed as a forum treasurer?  (Read 3254 times)
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

you're right, I can't afford a lawsuit.

I can't even afford my next meal...I had to eat my previous one from a garbage can.

dude calm down with all the crazy.. it doesn't work here... but looking @ the votes here its interesting that more than 50% of users want OG gone and 2 users have had an issue with his escrow..

Multisig is the future yet OG deems it too complicated... I wonder why that is..  Maybe he has already bought the place in Belize..

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:16:59 AM

Maybe he has already bought the place in Belize..

If that's the case...Then him and I need to chat face to face
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:27:44 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 01:11:45 AM by mammabitcoin2u

IF you are NOT a DONOR you do NOT have any say. IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS.    
That does not make sense.

You should know but here it is again - my CAPS or fonts etc are not yelling.  Just emphasis.  I don't follow "internet etiquette"

Well it should go read up on what a "Donation" is.  First off, in the USA DONATIONS BELONG TO THE DONEE.  They are free to do as they wish with it, burn it, piss on it,  whatever the DONEE wants to do. It's NOT YOUR BUSINESS.   Lastly, you are not on that list, so you even if you were couldn't ask shit about it.  Yet you are sooooooooo concerned about the funds OG holds as Treasurer  Roll Eyes  You are soooooo concerned if he dies the funds are gone.  So why the hell do you care? NOT MINE it's NOT YOURS......

@Lauda I use to think you were impartial, you were not. There is something for you to gain.  IF this "multi-sig" has something to do with adding you on it?  Never should you be allowed anywhere near that fund.
Exactly what did I state which was not impartial? Has someone sent you some false information via PM? Read my posts again. I had suggested multi-sig (obviously not myself, nor OgNasty) to theymos long before I had any direct interaction with TMAN, OgNasty, et. al. or their dispute came into being. I think he used CET as an example of a much safer setup, because we use multi-sig for our major funds. Whether someone wants to endorse or protest CET is not up to me. Switching over from single key holders to a multi-sig setup for the forum funds is a no brainer, in every context.

Roll Eyes I already know this forum is hacked  Roll Eyes as IF I give a shit about this pc I'm on or even seeing anything I do online  Roll Eyes  I already got 1 babysitter, guess your the other  Wink

I read that entire ordeal over there.  IF you were the same "Lauda" I don't think you would of been blatantly impartial (and that's being respectful to you still).  The "Lauda" I remember had more sense than interject/imply/get involved.  IF anything in that thread it said you were part of an Escrow Team CET? I think.  That would of and should of been your only statements in that thread.  You didn't have a fight in that, yet put yourself in that.  Again, that GUMMS (whatever his name is) guy was pretty much correct.  And for being correct he got lambasted by Tmann w/all that cocksucking talk Roll Eyes.  Geez, IF you were my "partner" or "team" lol I'd drop you like a bad habit.  

You had "suggested" YET this thread exists? I know I know you didn't start this thread Tman did Roll Eyes  Again, thanks for the suggestion that I wear a coat today.  But, when I choose to do as I please and not?  I can expect to see Tman starting a thread about it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes AGAIN IT'S NOT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I DO WHAT THEYMOS DOES WHAT ANYONE DOES.  WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO even "suggest".  OH I suggest you drive the speed limit so you don't get a ticket.  Ya ok  Roll Eyes I will drive and do as I please, thanks for the "suggestion" move along.  What you gonna beat me down with your "suggestions" until I do as you "suggest" loooooool Come on man come on Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tman and Isoneguy are not buddies, they are in collusion/associates/they are connected.
I know TMAN to a certain extent, and have never heard of the other guy which is why I do not believe they are connected in any way. If two people share the opinion on a certain issue, does that mean they are in collusion? I think not.

I know you know Tman, I know a lot more than you think Wink.  You and Tman and that minij (whatever it is I'm not scrolling to find spelling) had a mission  Roll Eyes just as in this thread just as in that extortion thread too.  You wanna dice words?  After I'm done here responding, I'll be posting there as well.  We can dance.  IDK what happened to you between a year ago and now.  Honestly? I don't even care -it's NOT MY BUSINESS.  But there is a difference in this "Lauda" compared to before.

After all this shit tossed at the guy......I TRUST HIM MORE AND YOU ALL LESS.  I'm betting I'm not the only one either.
There is a lot more to all of these stories, but most of that was never publicly released. Blind faith has never led to any good. I suggest that you add a grain of salt and skepticism when dealing with, anyone.

I don't do Blind Faith on anything.  I'm not concerned about back stories.  I always have skepticism.  And YEP after this and what I know I can say I trust him and yes I am going to have a look at the projects offered.  That's MY DECISION, no one else's.  

Again this fuckin thread is a joke  Roll Eyes let's continue the laughter

you're right, I can't afford a lawsuit.

I can't even afford my next meal...I had to eat my previous one from a garbage can.

LOL 300 bucks in your account and you are eating from the "garbage can" Roll Eyes

@Tman I don't gotta be around "long enough".........ITS NOT YOUR FUNDS YOU ARE NOT THE DONEE.  No one should give fuck if scammers took off with it.......if it was burned to toast marshmallows IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS.....yet you seem to think it is?

WHO CARES what OG Thinks about "multisig" who cares if he thinks the moon is made of cheese? Maybe he likes to go Commando WHO CARES and since you do WHY?HuhHuh

Dude really? that hot mess of a thread that made me get 2 bags of popcorn?  You actually pushed funds into his account and tried saying "Oh he's self escrowing" looooooool come on You gonna push funds at me and say I stole them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  You are really reaching really.  You obviously have some sort of mission and let me tell you those with common sense can see right through this bullshit and that's all it is bullshit.

Just like your associate eating out of a garbage can  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Edit:  lol aren't you gonna move the funds again? 1E1NpsUue3xfckWeMVgw1jNcDsxhejTt67  it's only a tad above $250  Or you gonna say you still eating out of the garbage can  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ahhhhhhhh that is the 1 thing I do like about the blockchain.........it's all there

You still left 2.21 0.00085971 in your account 1J58WZ948mo3QCzhpZKWuVgaYvZQ6tjiTF love that scammer fund ya'll get a cut nice  Roll Eyes

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

You should know but here it is again - my CAPS or fonts etc are not yelling.  Just emphasis.  I don't follow "internet etiquette"

Well it should go read up on what a "Donation" is.  First off, in the USA DONATIONS BELONG TO THE DONEE.  They are free to do as they wish with it, burn it, piss on it,  whatever the DONEE wants to do. It's NOT YOUR BUSINESS.   Lastly, you are not on that list, so you even if you were couldn't ask shit about it.  Yet you are sooooooooo concerned about the funds OG holds as Treasurer  Roll Eyes  You are soooooo concerned if he dies the funds are gone.  So why the hell do you care? NOT MINE it's NOT YOURS......
Which is ridiculous. I've questioned several of theymoses decisions, both publicly and privately. I have also suggested several changes, some of which were rejected and others which were accepted. Just because it is "his business", that does not mean that I need to keep quiet. I have not, and do not plan to.

I like how you made a 180* and started siding with the least favorable forum members.

These disputes put aside, fact is: Multi-sig is a no brainer and should be implemented (with or without OgNasty).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

Which is ridiculous. I've questioned several of theymoses decisions, both publicly and privately. I have also suggested several changes, some of which were rejected and others which were accepted. Just because it is "his business", that does not mean that I need to keep quiet. I have not, and do not plan to.

I like how you made a 180* and started siding with the least favorable forum members.

These disputes put aside, fact is: Multi-sig is a no brainer and should be implemented (with or without OgNasty).

Don't try that "siding with least favorable members" Am I to assume you mean QS?  QS makes good points and I'm suppose to ignore that? Because QS isn't "favorable"? Well that's not how I am or how it is.  IF someone makes valid points I will agree with them.  If they make invalid points I will disagree with them.  I'm sure you can dig up some posts of both and my "agree" and "disagree" can be found with other "least favorable" too.

I'm not some kid  Roll Eyes choosing "sides" like I'm in some schoolyard. Oh he's got cooties stay away lol geez  Again, don't try that Roll Eyes Don't assume I infer anything either.  I believe I'm a direct person.  Maybe people want to read differently based on my fonts or  Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes again I don't follow internet etiquette.

I never said anyone has to be quiet.  I said it's NOT YOUR BUSINESS what someone does with THEIR stuff.  You can question, suggest, whatever you wanna call it but: it's not your business.  

You think my mailman has right to question/suggest to me?  For free speech sure say whatever you like.  Anything else.......piss off.  You want to "suggest" or "question" your kids that's a different story.  BUT to think you have a right to an answer or an edit: opinion  (opinion wasn't right word everyone is entitled to that) suggestion (as you put it) as to what someone else does.........that's crazy.

A suggestion means it happens once and you move on.  It doesn't mean you keep "suggesting" until the person/entity does what you "suggest".  lol Go tell Mark Z @FB that you "suggest" he __________  or ______ because it's what everyone does.  I'd hope he'd kindly say thanks for the info have a good day!  

And let me remind you of what was said in this thread.......this is because of that ridiculous thread and others as well (lately that I've seen).  You can't get into the house from the front door.  So you try the back door.  Then you try the window.  Then you try the chimney.  It's really obvious these "suggestions" are nothing more than trying to get what you want. Realize it's not your house and no matter how hard you try to get in, you won't it's NOT yours.  But hey if someone wants to let you in ..........that's their choice too!  

You keep trying to position yourself as if you have a "right" and you don't (only in free speech and that's only in public).  

You made your "suggestion" it obviously was declined.......move on.

Nice pic love Kermit and def coffee. (edit: since I gotta be specific I don't care for tea) .

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

You think my mailman has right to question/suggest to me? 
False comparison fallacy.

Which is a lie. The change was warmly welcomed, and even planned before I've mentioned in my talk with theymos. As with everything that he does, it is just going to take an unusually long time to complete. I have no intention of "moving on" from any beneficial proposals, regardless whether they are denied or not. I do not think you are familiar enough with theymos, otherwise you wouldn't make nonsensical statements such as "say once and move on".

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

You think my mailman has right to question/suggest to me? 
False comparison fallacy.

Which is a lie. The change was warmly welcomed, and even planned before I've mentioned in my talk with theymos. As with everything that he does, it is just going to take an unusually long time to complete. I have no intention of "moving on" from any beneficial proposals, regardless whether they are denied or not. I do not think you are familiar enough with theymos, otherwise you wouldn't make nonsensical statements such as "say once and move on".

It's not a fallacy.  A fallacy belongs to philosophy and the equations there,  IF P then Q, All dogs are brown.  Some cats are green. It's used to see if the Argument is valid.  A fallacy is stating something like "All Mexicans are brown" or saying "All Black are violent" I'm not gonna rehash my undergrad, but did receive an A in that class.

The comparison is not false, it is a comparison.  I'm not comparing apples and oranges, although those are both fruits.

OK so your "suggestion" change was "warmly welcomed" how many times you gotta "suggest" the same thing?  Let alone this thread.

I don't care about Theymos , you, or Santa Clause.  I care about some one who thinks they have a right and you don't. 

Thanks for suggesting I buy milk at $2 on sale at X  but I'll spend $5 on milk at Y.   

Move on means your "suggestion" has been noted and that's it. 

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:02:57 PM

It's not a fallacy.  A fallacy belongs to philosophy and the equations there..
Which is absolutely untrue.

OK so your "suggestion" change was "warmly welcomed" how many times you gotta "suggest" the same thing? 
I usually had to bring up a single subject several times, over a longer period of time (and this was when I was a staff member). I had only brought this up once (I believe) in 2016.

Let alone this thread.
Which is not related to me nor my suggestions.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

It's not a fallacy.  A fallacy belongs to philosophy and the equations there..
Which is absolutely untrue.

OK so your "suggestion" change was "warmly welcomed" how many times you gotta "suggest" the same thing?  
I usually had to bring up a single subject several times, over a longer period of time (and this was when I was a staff member). I had only brought this up once (I believe) in 2016.

Let alone this thread.
Which is not related to me nor my suggestions.

Lord, here let me get more specific:  The word fallacy is used in Philosophy Equations.  The word fallacy is used elsewhere as well.  (is that better for you? or am I missing something?)

So do you need to be told flat out "NO" in order to have things ended?

It is not related to this suggestion.  It's an example of how you are "suggesting" something to someone, they don't have to do it.  That's the beauty of being a free human.  We make our own choices good or bad.

UGH edit: gotta get specific, I don't mind, I'd rather be clear.  This thread "encompasses" your suggestion of "multi-sig".

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

Lord, here let me get more specific:  The word fallacy is used in Philosophy Equations.  The word fallacy is used elsewhere as well.  (is that better for you? or am I missing something?)
Better, but not quite. The comparison was not valid; at least it wasn't an attempted equivalency I guess.

If you disagree with a suggestion/proposal, then you are supposed to say 'no' to it. This has happened before, but not related to the multi-sig one.

It is not related to this suggestion.  It's an example of how you are "suggesting" something to someone, they don't have to do it.  That's the beauty of being a free human.  We make our own choices good or bad.
Yet nobody claimed that they have to do it. Why are you arguing a point which has not been made (unless I missed someone's post)?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:13:18 PM

It's not a fallacy.  A fallacy belongs to philosophy and the equations there,  IF P then Q, All dogs are brown.  Some cats are green. It's used to see if the Argument is valid.  A fallacy is stating something like "All Mexicans are brown" or saying "All Black are violent" I'm not gonna rehash my undergrad, but did receive an A in that class.
You sure ? I don't think so.The definition you gave applies to some fallacies and it doesn't necessarily cover up the sub-fallacies like The Just Word Fallacy or The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy.

The comparison is not false, it is a comparison.  I'm not comparing apples and oranges, although those are both fruits.
You could be comparing applies with apples yet committing a fallacy unknowingly...

OK so your "suggestion" change was "warmly welcomed" how many times you gotta "suggest" the same thing?  Let alone this thread.
Excuse me for hopping in the conversation like a uninvited guest but Lauda's thoughts on implementing a multi-sig escrow seems extremely logical.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

Better, but not quite. The comparison was not valid; at least it wasn't an attempted equivalency I guess.

If you disagree with a suggestion/proposal, then you are supposed to say 'no' to it. This has happened before, but not related to the multi-sig one.

Yet nobody claimed that they have to do it. Why are you arguing a point which has not been made (unless I missed someone's post)?

I wasn't trying to compare the products (milk to multisig/security/etc), I was comparing the point.

Ok so for you - you need to be told No.  I would also say, that would be up to the other person whether or not they even wanted to say no/yes.  Because again, you are asking something of someone.  They don't have to answer.  In my thing of milk:  Lauda: Hey I suggest you get the milk thats on sale for $2.  Me: either I answer and say thanks but no thanks.  Or just stay silent.  I don't have to say anything.

You see, I gotta big problem with anyone or anything trying to force/"suggest" anyone or anything to do something.  (lets not talk about laws or anything as those are different)  I'm talking about someone's free will.  You have the free will to "suggest" The other has the free will to do nothing/something it's their choice.

mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

It's not a fallacy.  A fallacy belongs to philosophy and the equations there,  IF P then Q, All dogs are brown.  Some cats are green. It's used to see if the Argument is valid.  A fallacy is stating something like "All Mexicans are brown" or saying "All Black are violent" I'm not gonna rehash my undergrad, but did receive an A in that class.
You sure ? I don't think so.The definition you gave applies to some fallacies and it doesn't necessarily cover up the sub-fallacies like The Just Word Fallacy or The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy.

The comparison is not false, it is a comparison.  I'm not comparing apples and oranges, although those are both fruits.
You could be comparing applies with apples yet committing a fallacy unknowingly...

OK so your "suggestion" change was "warmly welcomed" how many times you gotta "suggest" the same thing?  Let alone this thread.
Excuse me for hopping in the conversation like a uninvited guest but Lauda's thoughts on implementing a multi-sig escrow seems extremely logical.

Yes, I'm sure about the Philosophy Equations.  You use them to learn whether or not something is true or not.  I had the worst prof, according to others, but he taught very well.  Anyone stating All Mexicans are brown would be wrong.  Because All Mexicans are not brown some are white.

Maybe you want to just use the word "fallacy" instead of saying (false, lie, untrue, etc) ?

Again, I'll get specific:  All apples are not the same. (true)  Some are Yellow (true)  Some are Green (true).  Some are Red (true).  To say All apples are Green is a fallacy (false).

I never said this "suggestion" was illogical. I didn't say it was bad.  Don't redirect.  I said it's not their business what someone does whether logical, helpful or whatever. 

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:42:53 PM

Yes, I'm sure about the Philosophy Equations.  You use them to learn whether or not something is true or not.  I had the worst prof, according to others, but he taught very well.  Anyone stating All Mexicans are brown would be wrong.  Because All Mexicans are not brown some are white.

Maybe you want to just use the word "fallacy" instead of saying (false, lie, untrue, etc) ?

Again, I'll get specific:  All apples are not the same. (true)  Some are Yellow (true)  Some are Green (true).  Some are Red (true).  To say All apples are Green is a fallacy (false).
I'm afraid you're drifting away from Philosophy/Fallacies at the moment.There is a special subject in Mathematics for the logic you are trying to convey through the above example,it's called Boolean Algebra/Discrete Mathematics.The conclusion we get after applying logic in that case is called Logical Deduction.If that interests you,read more here : https://www.indiabix.com/logical-reasoning/logical-deduction/formulas

I never said this "suggestion" was illogical. I didn't say it was bad.  Don't redirect.  I said it's not their business what someone does whether logical, helpful or whatever. 
I guess I'm missing out on things then. IIRC you meant no one "welcomed" their suggestion hence I laid my cards on the table.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

coming in @ 50% for OG to be removed and 50% to keep OG as treasurer..

guess the porn king isn't as popular as he used to be...

mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

I'm afraid you're drifting away from Philosophy/Fallacies at the moment.There is a special subject in Mathematics for the logic you are trying to convey through the above example,it's called Boolean Algebra/Discrete Mathematics.The conclusion we get after applying logic in that case is called Logical Deduction.If that interests you,read more here : https://www.indiabix.com/logical-reasoning/logical-deduction/formulas

I guess I'm missing out on things then. IIRC you meant no one "welcomed" their suggestion hence I laid my cards on the table.

My online luxury is I don't have to write professionally.  I get to be lazy.  I'm not drifting away from the Philosophy Equation with the meaning of Fallacy within it. I'm never gonna forget IF P then Q.  I'm not a math person, can't comment. 

I didn't say no one "welcomed" their suggestion.  I said it's not their business and its not.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4216

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

coming in @ 50% for OG to be removed and 50% to keep OG as treasurer..

guess the porn king isn't as popular as he used to be...

Well you put multiple votes per user, so let's see how people voted.  Discounting the fact that users could vote for more Yes options than No options (sad poll manipulation technique) I still got more votes in support of me.

17 votes for NO.
15 votes for Yes.

If you take away the fact that there are more Yes options than No options and users could vote multiple times, deciding to just go with the option that got the most votes...

The winner is...
NO - OG is better than Multisig

Runner up is...
no - I love him and his loss making asset NastyFans

Thanks for another great poll!  Even with an unfair poll and an attack campaign against my reputation, you still can't even pretend like you have the support of the community behind your attacks.  Well, you can pretend (see above) but nobody believes you and the more you expose yourself with these weak attempts the discredit me, the more people will see the truth.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

How many alt accounts did you use to manipulate that poll?

I have to agree with you there. Preferably without someone that will damage the value of your money though.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

From the response I have read, I understand OP has reasons of making sure the forum purse is deregulated but the way you are going about it, makes its seems a personal vendetta which I am sure quite a number of people are seeing through and for that reason are willingly not supporting and moreover, the poll does not confirms anything if theymos does not support it. It will be a mere academic exercise and test of popularity.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

Lots of time left on the poll OG and as it's my poll it's my rules, so I'll decide the winner based on fact. Not something that weighs in your favour.. you know like how you are nastyfans as a $ based asset..