Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐  (Read 146261 times)
Marekeke

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

Whats up  with the strict rules on the password when I try to sign up?

Why cant I set any password I would like?

It is for everyone's safety since your account holds your WiC. You could login through your google or facebook account too.

Guy's you have to work more for the marketing and updating website

Especially a new website built by pros would be a quick win. Should have been done already. It's a big turn off for potential users AND investors. Along with it we need some well done how tos and marketing stuff like flyers for everybody to download. All of this needs to be done by people with a background in design and publishing.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

Yes, the idea is great but the marketing seems to be a little bit off. Reduces the potential of this coin greatly.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:18:36 AM

Yes, the idea is great but the marketing seems to be a little bit off. Reduces the potential of this coin greatly.

Sadly I feel similar thoughts. I thought after ICO it would rock up but it has not done exactly that. Granted we do have to take into consideration that BTC has taken a lot of the market by storm and for that we must wait

until all the noise dies down. I think in December we will see the true value of WI Coin and if it has any relative use case.

Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:35:47 AM

Looking forward to using the iOS app ! This will boost Wic.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:58:13 AM

Whats up  with the strict rules on the password when I try to sign up?

Why cant I set any password I would like?

It is for everyone's safety since your account holds your WiC. You could login through your google or facebook account too.

Guy's you have to work more for the marketing and updating website

Especially a new website built by pros would be a quick win. Should have been done already. It's a big turn off for potential users AND investors. Along with it we need some well done how tos and marketing stuff like flyers for everybody to download. All of this needs to be done by people with a background in design and publishing.

I agree with this statement right here the app sounds awesome I have been a follower of the project for awhile now and sadly I did not buy into the ICO and the reasons are pretty much the same reasons that marketing is very competitive for a new niche and also the fact this has been tried before as someone stated above and it hasn't worked out from everything I've researched like public wifi spots by internet providers are the closest thing to comparison imo. The reason is people just don't sharing their wifi networks it makes them uncomfortable someone else they don't trust using their network WiC has solutions but its gonna be tough to sell those solutions so that will be the hardest hurdle for the team to overcome and you need good marketing to get that done.

rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

hello guys,
i was about to buy a large slice of WIC on the ICO but did not for some personal reasons.
now i see the price is so low.
do you guys think it is good opportunity to buy in now?

i dont know it's good buy or not, but i see dev not updated again, no roadmap, i now panic about this, buy at 221 and now just under 100. app wicoin for android not many people download, i'm scare now for lose my money. i think you hold to buy
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

after the ico,the dev comes here become little!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
crsbee

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

hello guys,
i was about to buy a large slice of WIC on the ICO but did not for some personal reasons.
now i see the price is so low.
do you guys think it is good opportunity to buy in now?

i dont know it's good buy or not, but i see dev not updated again, no roadmap, i now panic about this, buy at 221 and now just under 100. app wicoin for android not many people download, i'm scare now for lose my money. i think you hold to buy

Dev replied in telegram and promised to update more regularly. He should also do so here.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

Already an app, this coin and app could be going places. At least the supply isn't like 1 billion. Will be good for people who live in densely populated areas, and always use their phones. There will probably harvesters who go around trying to get as many passwords as they can, just to get coins to sell them.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:28:11 PM

Hello Lambo,

Can you reveal something about a new Website please?

Or are you guys focussing on the App?

Can you tell us when you expect the IOS app will be released?

Thx.

As far as I know they were working on releasing an updated version of the Android app in this coming week. I thought too that the IOS app was going to be out with the release of the WiCoin but this was not the case. If I

had to guess I would say that the IOS app will probably release a week or two after for sure coming before Novembers end, but some light on these matters would be highly appreciated Lambo06.

iOS app will be sent for publishing within a week and the android app will be updated around the same time.

Thank you for updating with a swift reply I appreciate that. Now I suppose we wait for that app to come out and I think it is good timing because all this news and noise about forks can blow over and then crypto can go

back to being normal hopefully for a little bit. Also I havent fiddled around yet with the Android app, how is it community? Does it function well and is it a reason to be optimistic for the future of WIC?

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:32:12 AM

Already an app, this coin and app could be going places. At least the supply isn't like 1 billion. Will be good for people who live in densely populated areas, and always use their phones. There will probably harvesters who go around trying to get as many passwords as they can, just to get coins to sell them.

This is the reason price is 52.70% higher now, a big spike in price because of the app now ready to download this is an interesting and profitable coin to invest now, I see this price going as high as $1 or even more if the dev will keep developing this application congrats to all early investors.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

In my opinion, the developers have chosen the right option - gradual development. Investors are waiting for immediate profit - but this time is gradually disappearing. Why wait for instant profit - when the project is not yet launched? WIC - is a long-term project - and this must be understood

That's what people investing in these ICO's usually don't understand. They need to discern the words "trader" and "investor". If you hope to make money overnight you don't need to spend your money on crowdfundings but rather daytrade them on the exchanges.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

In my opinion, the developers have chosen the right option - gradual development. Investors are waiting for immediate profit - but this time is gradually disappearing. Why wait for instant profit - when the project is not yet launched? WIC - is a long-term project - and this must be understood

That's what people investing in these ICO's usually don't understand. They need to discern the words "trader" and "investor". If you hope to make money overnight you don't need to spend your money on crowdfundings but rather daytrade them on the exchanges.

I agree ico is a long-term investment ico investors are those who want to make a profit hundred times by holding their coins for the future if you want to make fast money look for existing coin and trade them you can make or lose money in a day here.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
JakobKrag

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

This seems promising!
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:41:23 AM

Less than $ 1 does not sell  Grin
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:04:09 AM

Less than $ 1 does not sell  Grin

This token has it's ups and down, they are up a week ago and now they are down, the application is snow existing the other one will come out I'm sure it's only a matter of time before, before we see this token takes off I believe the dev is working hard to get this project takes off.

cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:52:11 AM

As said LAMBO in TELEGRAM, IOS app will be 30-31 OCTOBER (maybe 1-2 later) ... DEvelopers good work over app.
aimlor

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

hello?Huh

why fb page and twitter become ghost town??
are the dev team already run away with the money?

Sad Sad Sad
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:26:03 AM

New ICO in same area of WiFi-sharing:
https://iungo.network/#home

I hope sometimes all such projects will start to cooperate.
If I could pay by WiC and ING coins inside both networks it will double it's price.

mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

I would say the supply is irrelevant. What matters is market cap. With that said I also think the concept has some value. I can imagine using the app in places where you quickly need WiFi but don't have access to any. But there isn't really much interest in this coin at this very moment. Might change though with some convincing user experience / reports.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: