Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5938 times)
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:49:16 AM

I don't believe in this. Just like walking on air or making yourself invisible.. all of this impossible.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

I don't think so. No one among us can really read other people's mind or thought. However, we can maybe guess the person's reaction before he or she even does it especially if we know the person quite well.

mimibug

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

I think it's possible.
and I'm telling not about supernatural ability but about future technologies)
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:11:06 PM

Mind reading is never possible as the only person who can read the mind of every man is God. Humans are full of pretense, when listening to a talk or gist, their mind may even be far away from that  place and the talk. Mind are not easy to read, even with a lot of guess or prediction ,it will be discover that no one can actually read the mind of any person. Even the mind of Husband and wife is not possible to know it
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

No, i don’t think its possible. There are no scientific evidence that it is possible. Those people who says they can read minds are just faking it up. The only way to know what’s on their minds is asking.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:04:01 AM

there is really no scientific evidence, so there is not enough scientific evidence that people generally have thoughts and so on...these are subtle matter that are not proven...but we all heard that someone somewhere can that...I think that these conversations are not without a reason
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I do not think there's such a thing, maybe if anyone looks can do that, it's just a trick. there may be they read the body texture and guess there is someone's will, but I think reading the mind is impossible.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

Yes it is possible I guest .
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

I think so. Our mind is very powerful. They say only 10% of our brain are being used. So what if's we used a large portion? So that is possible I think. Even those telekinetic abilities. I believe there are people can do that.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:44 PM

No , I don't believed on that .
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?Yes it is possible to those who are given speciall skills in mind reading  because some are   born natural..but it shall be use in good way

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:23 AM

No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics. I don't believe those mind readers. They were just guessing on what a person thinks then rephrase when the they were reading says whats on his mind.Do not believe on those videos posted online, its scripted. There are a lot of people willing to deceive people for a small amount of money. A lot of people are falling to clickbaits nowadays.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:16:33 AM

I think only people who could use more than 25% of brain posibility can read minds of other people.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

Well, there are people with certain abilities, and I believe that they can calmly read the thoughts. But so that this is not massively and thank God, it would be terrible to go out into the street. It superpowers are impossible to realize.

zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

Considering that in the near future all humans will have hardware chips implanted into them, hackers of that age would likely be able to hack some of their thoughts, we already have practical applications of brain implants in our own age :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrainGate
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

My opinion is I think it would be possible in somehow , I heard a lot some mind reading , I saw some footage , I've seen many kind of these things but so far I didn't encounter some people who can do it. But by a proper knowledge and train maybe it is true , we all have different perspective through out this topic, But I know there is a guy who can mind read , who reads mind , that is God our God.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Actually, there is no evidence in this sense.
Moreover, human mind is so full of garbage that - even if you could read something it would be probably useless.
But I've an open mind, so... we'll see :-)

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

I think it is possible because mind readers do exist in this world. And through technology, it is already proven.
My source is here: https://newatlas.com/mind-reading-complex-thoughts/50228/

shugret

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

Thinking can be described by chemical and physical processes. This is science. Technologies are progressing. Why can we read thoughts one day?
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:57:42 PM

I watched so many videos that contains those power, people can actually read other people's mind but i dont want to jump on that , i want to experience it myself so i can totally believe a hundred percent for that , some are just videos taken we still dont know if the one their reading is a friend or apprentice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: