Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5938 times)
Come on!

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

It may be possible with the use of machine, but if you are going to say that a person can read another person's mind, its impossible. There's a huge difference between reading minds and reading action or expression. Most people believe that it was the same, that's why they mistakenly think that it was a mind reading ability. Just like in poker, you can determine your opponents card whether its a high card or not through their expression.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:20:11 PM

Mind Reading is very much possible through the use of psychology but a person needs to be trained for them to be able to read another persons mind and get good at it but this cant be always 100% accurate
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

Absolutely yes. It is like you know what is going someone to say. It is possible to read also from eyes and that is the same thing like knowing what someone thinking.
Jatin.dhillon8

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:21:30 PM

It is not now. But it might be possible in future.with the help of machines and technology the mind reading is possible. Or atleast it is a possibility in future
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

Hope nobody will decide to read my mind otherwise I will be stuck in a mental hospital  Grin
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:42:22 PM

Absolutely yes. It is like you know what is going someone to say. It is possible to read also from eyes and that is the same thing like knowing what someone thinking.

Neither of these are hardly mind reading though, and more about noticing patterns you have noticed before and (successfully) expecting the same outcome as before. "Predicting" that someone getting married will say 'I do' on the altar is not exactly a feat, because that is what is supposed to happen.

So far nobody has been able to demonstrate their abilities of predicting future events or reading minds with any relevant level of being correct, but as brains do at least somewhat work based on patterns it is possible to "train" a machine to read thoughts in a sense. The technology will no doubt get even better in the future.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:44:47 PM

Yes, I think this is possible with the help of special devices that connect to the human brain. Only I do not think that this is a good idea since criminals can use it for bad purposes.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

Yes, I think this is possible with the help of special devices that connect to the human brain. Only I do not think that this is a good idea since criminals can use it for bad purposes.

Maybe to some people that uses technology is possible to read someone's mind. Because I don't think it is just an easy, more study is needed before you can achieve this kind of work that you want. Many steps will be include in studying mind reading. Maybe in the next generation some people can do it because of some technology.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

No, I do not think so. In the human history, no one can do that because if you will think about it, it is something about magical or miraculous event. Something that is not normal in humanity or human. What is possible is to read the mind based on the words and actions of a particular person or maybe sooner or later since we have what they call "advance and high technology", maybe they can invent or create something or some device that can read the mind of other people.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

No, I do not think so. In the human history, no one can do that because if you will think about it, it is something about magical or miraculous event. Something that is not normal in humanity or human. What is possible is to read the mind based on the words and actions of a particular person or maybe sooner or later since we have what they call "advance and high technology", maybe they can invent or create something or some device that can read the mind of other people.
I think, those who study about people's behavior and the like can somehow tell a person's personality or what not, but Mind Reading is really impossible. There are tricks that showcase mind reading but there is still  a cheat behind it.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

For me it looks like in Lie to me
If u can analyses a human emotions on face u maybe possible to read their minds

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
microlovr

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

I think so, yes. If you know someone well, through body language. I'm not so sure about random mind reading...or am I? (heehee)
Wintorez

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?
I disbelieve that it maybe to read stranger ideas. Here if who - read that my ideas, then it was possible to talk that yes, ideas to read maybe. And while...

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

There is no mind reading in science, this is not possible as soon as i didnt incounter a mind reader
mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

I think that reading the mind is possible through hypnosis or connecting a person to special machines. This is a very good opportunity to determine whether a criminal is actually taken when there is not enough evidence.

Jackeexx

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

sure. Famous telepatist Wolf Messing could read minds, predict the future find hidden things ..
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:24:59 PM

I know it is hard to believes but I think it is possible, my uncle told me those who can read our mind is blessed with the power from God like this sixth sense.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

I don't think it exists, and I think all magicians and illusianists use your body language to determinate probably your ideas in mind.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

I believe that there are people who can really manage to read inside our mind those prediction and other things that he know if they also touches you it is like spark that will transfer into him  because i have experience before he really doesn't know about bitcoin but yet he told me that my moneys are came from gambling and it is bitcoin money.
halker2010

Activity: 532

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:14:40 PM

its possible but not like movies , its more intense and horrific google already has an AI sort of entity that shows shit you will like a year from now it can read your future mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: