Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5938 times)
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

You know, sometimes you get into such situations when you feel that someone reads your mind, but as for me you help this person to do this through your eyes and your mood. So, in other words words I want to say that you materialize your thiughts through your opponent
Janodevera

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

I only know if somebody is lying when it is obvious and I cannot read the mind of a psychopath. I guess you need to go to psychology school and interview quite a few to get better at that. With what we call “instinct” we can detect half of the dangerous people we meet, but not all of them
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Reading is the journey of the mind, let us travel like a book, not let go of the grass and trees, a mountain of water, feel the warmth and passion of nature; Let us go to study like a journey, step down a word, experience the wonderful and wise in the book, dress up their rich life.
chinthaka93

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I do not believe that.If i have a possible evidence then i will trust that mind reading is possible.Since then my attitude is it is not possible to read a another mind.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

Uhm for my opinion I would not say that I've never believe or amaze to some kinds of tricks but yep It would be possible to mind read but it takes years to learn this kind of technique.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

There are also things that defy logic,I think that there is,beyond people who know a lot more than ordinary people,but they are not to reveal yourself to the public,they are not stupid,and love is such,even in the Soviet Union read the article,the experimentation was conducted-people were reading the minds of others,and guessed what they think and so on,it's all there!

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

I've seen a lot of this but you can't say it's fake or not , but to see is to believe , and if there is a man reading our mind I think that is God though , but on the other hand it still surprising me though this kind of video amaze me to be honest , really cool stuffs  , but yes I don't believe that it is possible.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

I have never met or seen anyone with the inborn ability to read through the minds, otherwise scientist wouldn't invent microscope or other medical equipment that is able to scan through the body like the X=ray, the service of such person will be in high demand. Some people with some evil power can attempt to tell someone about them based on information gathered.
palmaguerraa

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

Not in any great resolution, but it's technology that is being developed.
joecandersonn

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

As of now, not exactly mindreading, but physical reaction reading.... an example would be the lie detector or so they say, they can only record changes in the body such as the increase in pulse rate, bidy temp, sweating etc.... and such changes can be manifestations of anxiety
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

Yes actually all the people can read minds, to some extent. We can deduct from the behavior and from answers to questions, what the person we speak with is thinking.

No one can read minds directly, but doing so indirectly is easy. There are many people who claim that they can read minds directly but they can't.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

I think it is completely impossible. You can decrypt attitude and non verbal signals. But really read what a people thinks, I really don't think.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

I Cant Even think how it was possible. But learning or having talent to read mind of the people is such a blessing cause you can help someone even they dont want to say it. Sometimes like rape woman.that being rape always taking a death treath on the rapist with that talent you can give judgement to those who wants it. Its not for being a hero but to help the people who needed it. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

You can't really read a person's mind, but you can predict the person's behavior which make it look like mind reading.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Reading thoughts is one of the most accessible over abilities that can be awakened in a person. With the acquisition of this ability, your efficiency in all spheres of activity increases many times. You literally always will know what do you think the people around you. The benefits of this ability are obvious and enormous. Being able to read thoughts you can easily find a common language with a person who is interesting to you. This ability applies to almost all activities. The seller will always know what the buyer wants. The businessman will always know the plans of competitors regarding his business and what his customers want. The police officer on interrogation with ease" will split " any suspect. A boxer or fighter of any melee, even before the strike about a second and a half, will know where it will be directed and given the fact that the soldiers are preparing their shots in advance this time to increase significantly. In battle it's time for the soldier or athlete is priceless. The soldier, in turn, will know that someone to aim at him and with what intention. And a simple person possessing this ability will increase your safety dramatically. Imagine a man has not hit you yet and you already know where he will hit. Or you will know in advance what from you the person or group of people wants. With such an advantage, even those who can't fight ,can emerge victorious from the grave situation or just to avoid it. And it is not necessary to exhaust itself with trainings in the gym, it will be enough to put a couple of strokes. And a beautiful girl with this ability, will be able to conquer any man. Psychologists will always know what their client hides from them. Yeah you better we will be able to decide for yourself where to use this technology.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

I think is possible to read someone's mind because u can read someone mind through is facial expressions and he or she reaction  to a particular situation or matter.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Mind dreading is not possible but when you know a person for a long time you can predict his/her moves easily and also you can use it for yourself.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

No its is not possible…

But ,Sometimes we can understand the feel of mind.
We can deduct the thinking of the person from the behavior and from answers to questions, what the person we speak with is thinking.
acathepsin

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

Mind reading might not be as far-fetched as many people believe, says a study published by researchers at the University of Washington.
alexnienow

Activity: 53

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

Mind reading isn't possible, but using human physiology to determine human thoughts and traits could be consider "mind reading".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: