Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO]  (Read 102789 times)
Martisor-Sobru

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:25:01 AM

yes boom, boom and ...fizzle  Cheesy
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:38:26 AM

Managed to sell my NEO at 32$, had to accept some loss.

When u read something like this, it is time to buy.
wasif11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

I have a theory on neo and gas.. while i was trading on gas and watching its market cap on cmc the price was 24usd with a market cap of 70m if i remember correctly then all of a sudden it became 200mil with the same value for each shares at 24usd. So coins in circulation was up by 6million from 2million estimate. Theen slowly the market cap is going down and down and with that much coin circulating ofcourse the price would significanlty go down, letting holders push themselves to sell.. so whose gaining from all of this? My theory is someone who initially bought all that extra coins to be in the circulation is manipulating the prices simply because this guy knows what gas value really is in the future. So when the demand comes this guy will definitely earn bigtime. He is preparing for the long game. My guess is neo is probably buying back their gases before it really burst out because they are the only one i can think of doing this feat and knows whats really about to happen. I think gas will be used to get into their icos in the near future not neo shares itself. When that time comes damn. They are gonna be rich as hell, making it more believable because this is how most chinese do their business. My advise get in on it play for the longterm. When icos and neo based companies demand for gas then the price will skyrocket like uve never seen before. Though this is just my opinion. Not a real legitimate financial advice.
Gas has more room for growth than neo in my opinion because gas has real value as tokens to power up neo.. time will come when gas will have more value than neo itself in terms of price. We saw it happen while we are still here at the bottom.imagine when this hits bigtime which it will.
And when a neo based company is approved by china for their citizens to join what do you think will happen? It will confirm this company its legitimacy making it more attractive to investors. Making neo and gas more valuable every time..
wasif11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

If you were a big bank or investor, would you invest or place your multiples
Of millions in an unregulated industry? On a platform that may attract a dodgy ICO that slipped through due to non regulation or risk that an ICO may have links to Asian organised crime.. How would that effect a big bank or company being linked to that.. Big money doesn't f&@$ around..
 No, you wouldn't.. That's why this regulation is EXACTLY WHAT NEO NEEDS! It's bringing stability and investor confidence to the exact target market we want.
These prices are ridiculously cheap and NEO WILL BE HUGE! Bigger than Eth.
 I saw it from the beginning and I see it even clearer now!
HODL! NEO WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU. Shocked
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

I have a theory on neo and gas.. ...

Gas has more room for growth than neo in my opinion because gas has real value as tokens to power up neo.. time will come when gas will have more value than neo itself in terms of price. We saw it happen while we are still here at the bottom.imagine when this hits bigtime which it will.
And when a neo based company is approved by china for their citizens to join what do you think will happen? It will confirm this company its legitimacy making it more attractive to investors. Making neo and gas more valuable every time..

I agree with you.  Holding all the GAS my NEO is producing now and might start buying some too...just hate to add another exchange (Binance) Smiley
wasif11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

Imagine what would happen to NEO's price if Chinese ICOs
were forced to have business plans with real prospects and solid teams.
Would anyone trust a ETH project anymore?
wasif11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:08:12 PM

I have a theory on neo and gas.. ...

I agree with you.  Holding all the GAS my NEO is producing now and might start buying some too...just hate to add another exchange (Binance) Smiley
Neo council has 50m shares generating gas at the moment.
Last I checked they have about 4.8m gas already  Roll Eyes
Kenny001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

We should make a thread about gas future price prediction. Holding the free gas is very safe bet for the future.
wasif11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

Does anyone know if anything has been said by any of the NEO staff about the regulation announcement?
 I feel like it would be helpful to reassure investors that regulation is actually a good thing in the long run.
 Because that price just keeps dropping and everything else in the top ten is rocketing.
They need to move to reassure people - their Twitter account has been quiet since August 21
Poink

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Neo council has 50m shares generating gas at the moment.
Last I checked they have about 4.8m gas already  Roll Eyes

WHOA!!! :O mine is a painfully slow trickle LOL
samedison_22

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

I bought my NEO at $5 avg.

I just log into my wallet once in a while to claim gas. I just don't care what the price is be it .0145 BTC all the highs or .007 BTC current price.

I'm HODLing this for atleast next 5-10 years.

wasif11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:32:51 PM

What are people here thinking of doing with RPX in the upcoming ICO?
Send all your NEO? Half your NEO?
A smaller/larger percentage of your NEO than half?
Flip quickly to go back to NEO or just stick it out with RPX?
Poink

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

Initial plan is to go and put half my NEO in but now, I am having 2nd thoughts with all the rules & regs.  I'm a US citizen but my sister (partner investor) is not so she can buy.  Maybe just put 100 NEO instead???

If ever, my plan is a quick flip then re-buy NEO.
Champ1

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

NEO price spike at the end of September? Meeting with the Chinese regulator.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

NEO price spike at the end of September? Meeting with the Chinese regulator.
It might be spike or a dump, regarding what they decide
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:31:44 PM

Initial plan is to go and put half my NEO in but now, I am having 2nd thoughts with all the rules & regs.  I'm a US citizen but my sister (partner investor) is not so she can buy.  Maybe just put 100 NEO instead???

Just 100 NEO? lol How many NEO do you have then? Puts my measly stash to shame! lol

An another note, NEO has had a nice healthy pullback and as long as nothing crazy happens I'm expecting a price rise soon.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Kenny001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:41:05 PM

Just 100 NEO? lol How many NEO do you have then? Puts my measly stash to shame! lol

An another note, NEO has had a nice healthy pullback and as long as nothing crazy happens I'm expecting a price rise soon.

For those who enter under 10$. 100 neo is not so much.
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

For those who enter under 10$. 100 neo is not so much.

Ah yeah I guess you're right, if you have faith in the project then you invest a bit more.  I haven't got a massive portfolio but I spread it around a lot.  Got into NEO at $6 but only bought 15 at the time so I was surprised when I saw it moving so far up my Blockfolio app so quickly!  I was expecting a more gentler climb lol

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

Wink Strap we about to lift off to the MOON!
wasif11

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

“First off, to all the people who think China will ban ICO's: That's simply not going to happen.
It would make a lot of very rich people angry in China. Let me explain.
Having specific rules in place gives the market a sense of permanency and legitimacy. It reassures many investors in China that the Chinese government is watching very closely for cases of fraud, and will react in order to[sic] protect the public. That's bullish for NEO. Incoming regulations were inevitable.
Even if they weren't, we still don't want a series of low quality ICO's clogging up the NEO platform.
NEO should be associated with quality and functionality, first and foremost. Like all of you, I look forward to NEO becoming the premier digital platform led by the fine folks in China, and now we are one step closer to that goal.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: