Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
thefifthseal

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

having a new exchange Roll Eyes would be perfect right now for Vibe...
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

Having a new exchange right after all the public announcements, youtube interview and btc fork. Then that would be perfect. Hold on and we're going to the moon Cheesy
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

I just don't get it. No one here is asking the use of Vibehub or how will they be able to use the Vibe coins on their platform. There is so much to gain apart from just a price hike.
Once Vibehub launches it platform and have some sort of concert organized where one can actually visit the place without being there at a much cheaper cost, the price is going to skyrocket.
I am more invested to see how their product pans out since i have always fascinated with the virtual reality and being able to experience tomorrowland or certain music festivals while being at home is what i am looking forward.
As for price part, new exchanges, news related partnership will surely make the price go up but the adoption of the platform is what will make the price to stay up.

ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

I just don't get it. No one here is asking the use of Vibehub or how will they be able to use the Vibe coins on their platform. There is so much to gain apart from just a price hike.
Once Vibehub launches it platform and have some sort of concert organized where one can actually visit the place without being there at a much cheaper cost, the price is going to skyrocket.
I am more invested to see how their product pans out since i have always fascinated with the virtual reality and being able to experience tomorrowland or certain music festivals while being at home is what i am looking forward.
As for price part, new exchanges, news related partnership will surely make the price go up but the adoption of the platform is what will make the price to stay up.

Maybe because all of us here have read the whitepaper
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:32:19 PM

VibeHub is a really strong crypto, I see continued strength going forward. I think recently they asked the community if they want a new website and I think majority voted yes. So I guess we will be getting a new website upgrade as well. That sounds good. Along with their Partnership with Monster everything seems like is going full steam ahead.

Appreciate your kind words
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:03 PM

Our goal is to holoport an artist into Virtual Reality by years end and VIBE will be the currency used to watch the performance. Explains this in the whitepaper, pretty imperative use case for our coin on the VIBEHub application. Also buying digital assets, tipping, attending education streams are other examples of how the VIBE  currency will be used. This is just to start

What you say in the second part is incorrect. 'What will make the price of VIBE stay up is the adoption of the platform".. Like most coins in crypto we are still in our infancy stages. If you take a look at a social application like STEEM for example.. They are consistently around a dollar and doing over a million dollars a day in volume. I would bet not even  10 percent of that volume comes from the actual use of their platform, 100 grand in tips per day, highly doubtful, it comes from trading and investing in Steem for the future.

VIBEHub is just starting, we will get listed on more exchanges and provide the world a great usage of our currency in the near future

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

Our goal is to holoport an artist into Virtual Reality by years end and VIBE will be the currency used to watch the performance. Explains this in the whitepaper, pretty imperative use case for our coin on the VIBEHub application. Also buying digital assets, tipping, attending education streams are other examples of how the VIBE  currency will be used. This is just to start

What you say in the second part is incorrect. 'What will make the price of VIBE stay up is the adoption of the platform".. Like most coins in crypto we are still in our infancy stages. If you take a look at a social application like STEEM for example.. They are consistently around a dollar and doing over a million dollars a day in volume. I would bet not even  10 percent of that volume comes from the actual use of their platform, 100 grand in tips per day, highly doubtful, it comes from trading and investing in Steem for the future.

VIBEHub is just starting, we will get listed on more exchanges and provide the world a great usage of our currency in the near future

In all honesty would u say this project is highly undervalued by the cryptocummunity? I think so.

THough, also in honest, what would be the percentage of this project succeeding. Or... what could be factors that it wont succeed?
The price of the equipment?

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

In all honesty would u say this project is highly undervalued by the cryptocummunity? I think so.

THough, also in honest, what would be the percentage of this project succeeding. Or... what could be factors that it wont succeed?

I truly believe we are the most undervalued crypto on the planet and I challenge anyone to debate me on that. The price of equipment is irrelevant, we are buying the equipment and will start shooting performances and streams in our own facility by Q2 2018 and will start shooting in other facilities well before then.

I see no way our coin does not succeed, our partnerships are too strong, our team is too motivated, VR/AR technology itself is undeniable and blockchain technology is forever growing in popularity.

The future of VIBEHub is extremely bright
rajatjain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

I truly believe we are the most undervalued crypto on the planet and I challenge anyone to debate me on that. The price of equipment is irrelevant, we are buying the equipment and will start shooting performances and streams in our own facility by Q2 2018 and will start shooting in other facilities well before then.

I see no way our coin does not succeed, our partnerships are too strong, our team is too motivated, VR/AR technology itself is undeniable and blockchain technology is forever growing in popularity.

This news just made me buy some more VIBE:) . Since VR is mostly in the entertainment field right now, are you considering going in some of partnership with some popular band to try it out in their concert?
Apart from the platform, are there any trademark products you guys are thinking of launching to go with your platform even if its like a year or two from now?

Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

In that regard would some sort of partnership with viberate be an option? 
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:01:13 PM

I can just see it now, soon as vibe is well established and starts announcing there first vr/ar concert with a famous artist or artists, its over! price will skyrocket, once word spreads. Then once the concert is a success and people see the potential vibe is capable off that is when i believe the "real" investors will start pouring in.  Wink
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

from there they will expand to classes, dating, gaming, etc. Sky is the limit! Vibe is a true gem that is undervalued at the moment. But it wont stay like that for long. people still have a chance to jump on board but window is closing fast. #Vibe
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

from there they will expand to classes, dating, gaming, etc. Sky is the limit! Vibe is a true gem that is undervalued at the moment. But it wont stay like that for long. people still have a chance to jump on board but window is closing fast. #Vibe

not to shill or anything, but the total supply is only 267M. 170M curculating. Im starting to dig this project more and more in comparison to other BS projects who dont even have a product! And this only raised 1.5M! What a joke. Though 1.5M is allready a lot. And i think ICO's shouldnt raise that much to begin with.
qwertybit

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:51:15 PM

Wow, concerts? That would be f-ing cool! That way you can be right on stage with the band OR  maybe even have your favorite band play in your living room/at your party (if enough people are wearing VR)!
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:43:39 PM

expect a few competitors that will try to make a move for the leading vr platform. sure there will be different types of vr platforms offering different types of experiences in the vr world. but once you do your homework you will see that there will be no comparison. VibehHub is and will be the leading VR,AR crytptocurrency marketplace and hub.  Wink
rajatjain

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:23:36 AM

expect a few competitors that will try to make a move for the leading vr platform. sure there will be different types of vr platforms offering different types of experiences in the vr world. but once you do your homework you will see that there will be no comparison. VibehHub is and will be the leading VR,AR crytptocurrency marketplace and hub.  Wink

Literally so many VR ones have come in play. Matryx.ai came in but interesting to see VR is a very diverse field with different companies targeting different things. VibeHub is more related towards the platform and not the virtual reality based products which most of the others are going for. There will be a time where the vision of all companies will start to collide with Vibehub trying to move into products and the other one will try to capture the marketspace of vibehub.
Still that is way ahead to think of it. I just want the fork to get done and see the storm of Vibe with all the news pouring in one by one.
An exchange like Bittrex will do wonders since the volume of Vibe is still pretty low ranging from 10k to 30k and a 4 to 5 fold increase in volume would only make Vibe up!

legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:29:28 AM

Is there any difference between the Vibe and Spectivvr because I think both of the concept equally related to each other. Spectivvr is completely focusing on more development and venturing with other companies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GYFXdp8aeM
check out minute 53:00 spectiv wants to talk with vibe to see if they can be added to there platform. vibe is on a whole different level with the latest technology being added to platform. hands down Vibe is a win win!
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:15 AM

Is there any difference between the Vibe and Spectivvr because I think both of the concept equally related to each other. Spectivvr is completely focusing on more development and venturing with other companies.
VibeHub 2018 moon
once first artist is announced for the first vr concert it is going to be huge!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Hey team, why don't you add VIBE to Cryptopia? It costs a little but it will add more volume, plus it's very popular exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: