Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

Seriously, I'm tired of this "huge pump" mindset and focus on token price only. We have amazing project here, that could become huge, pupular platform thanks to the tech behind it, and yet you don't care because there wasn't a pump on Binance. Just go and flip some coins on YoBit or Cryptopia.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Seriously, I'm tired of this "huge pump" mindset and focus on token price only. We have amazing project here, that could become huge, pupular platform thanks to the tech behind it, and yet you don't care because there wasn't a pump on Binance. Just go and flip some coins on YoBit or Cryptopia.

Very true, I've been wondering an exactly same thing. Many holders aren't actually aware of how awesome this product is and how greatly it can help in real-life (VR is future), all they care about is mooning and stars, LOL.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Very true, I've been wondering an exactly same thing. Many holders aren't actually aware of how awesome this product is and how greatly it can help in real-life (VR is future), all they care about is mooning and stars, LOL.

Correct. Too much expectations on price pump but they take for granted that DEVS are really working hard for this project. Smiley
ortim

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

we are currently in the early stages of building website and app just want to get some feedback on this concept from all you crypto lovers out there Smiley
Basically wagerwithastranger  is a blockchain based app utilising the smart contracts protocol.
How we work is you buy our token with btc or ETH from either our own website or a dedicated exchange
This enables you to place a wager with a stranger what this entails is pick an event available on our app or website decide how much you want to bet and on what event available at the time this will then match you with another person to initiate the bet with.
So for example Dortmund and real Madrid are due to kick off so John bets 10 tokens on Dortmund to score first another we will call Frank for example will see there's 1 open bet where John has bet 10 tokens for Dortmund to score first but Frank thinks Real Madrid will score first so Frank matches the bet and also puts in 10 tokens now the smart contract enforces this bet so if Dortmund score first John gets all the wager and if real Madrid score first Frank gets all the wager if there is no score then both parties are returned there wagers.
Another function is the between friends feature where say you and a friend have a wager with each other verbally which creates no agreement so is solely based on trust.
This is where it gets interesting by using the smart contract method you can both put your wagers onto the site or app and generate what you are both betting on the smart contract will execute by using a 3rd party to verify the outcome of the wager once verified the correct party will be paid out.
Thus allowing to 100% get paid if your wager comes true.
As I said before just getting feedback on this concept from you guys and any thoughts or comments you may have.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this project.
Details of website,app develepment,whitepaper,roadmap and The Team to follow in the very near future.

Many Thanks

Wagerwithastranger

SPAM elsewhere
NastyaSilvera

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

I have a great faith in Vibe, it has a real product that can and probably will be extremely successful. The team is involved in something that can be great! What is also good, is that the Vibe team is socially configured, they allow tokens players to know what is going on. They regularly update their Twitter and participate in the discord application. I see that this cryptophone is going far and its pretty solid investment.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

25K VIBE Giveaway Results!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BqItWM2PKc
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Congrats to all the winners and i hope the winners participated in this contest fairly and didnt create too many twitter id's because most of the id's have just one or less than 10 followers and were created freshly for the purpose of giveaway only! Still congrats!

vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

Lexy Panterra hanging out with VIBEHub!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OE0bJkDGEw
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Congrats to all the winners and i hope the winners participated in this contest fairly and didnt create too many twitter id's because most of the id's have just one or less than 10 followers and were created freshly for the purpose of giveaway only! Still congrats!

I never win raffles like this and didn't win this time too.

But it is sad that some bot accounts win also. The last winner was too obvious a bot or similar. Still, they didn't put such a rule.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

But it is sad that some bot accounts win also. The last winner was too obvious a bot or similar. Still, they didn't put such a rule.

Actually. Most of the winners are just dummy accounts. Sad to say but yes a bit unfair. Should have at least a criteria of minimum followers to be called legit.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

Actually. Most of the winners are just dummy accounts. Sad to say but yes a bit unfair. Should have at least a criteria of minimum followers to be called legit.

We just don't conclude them as dummy account and how can you simply say those accounts are the dummy. We need to exact proofs to prove ourselves stating the right one, Dev awarded according to the work submitted by them.
ichanjay

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

We just don't conclude them as dummy account and how can you simply say those accounts are the dummy. We need to exact proofs to prove ourselves stating the right one, Dev awarded according to the work submitted by them.

1 post, 1 following, 0 follower. No profile picture. yes. thats a legit account
lorida

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

Hello Everyone,

Its been sad to see vibe pull back so much on its token value, so I thought I would check out the community forum, to see that the community was a bit light on its support... You see like myself, as much as I believe in Vibehub vision, I'm really not doing anything to support these amazing people in the vibe team, after all Vibehub is what got me into crypto in the 1st place!

Just in case people out there haven't got their heads around Vibes significance to the Music industry (which is only one element of their value proposition). Vibe has a functioning platform ready to go now, that has the ability to revolutionize the music industry! The value of a vibe token today is the bargain of the year, as the day they announce that they have partnered with a heavy weight in the music industry, is the day Vibe will take flight with no turning back!

This year we will see some amazing artists get immortalized forever in the Vibehub Hall of Fame and we will get to experience our idols in a surreal, up close and out of this world experience! Wow! And this is just one dimension to Vibehub!

Thinking of investing in Vibe? Well its a great time at these prices now. They have product, partnerships and soon to be exposed to the world on global scale at the Super Bowl!!!

Love your work Vibehub, you're a team of committed, inspirational and very talented individuals! I'm proud to be apart of the Vibehub journey and can't wait to see you smash it out of the park in 2018 and beyond!!!
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

VIBEHub is going strong rightnow, there's a huge potential in VIBE token. Check out our team review of VIBEHub here (Vietnamese).
ichanjay

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

VIBEHub is going strong rightnow, there's a huge potential in VIBE token. Check out our team review of VIBEHub here (Vietnamese).

I'm a long time holder of Vibe. But the whole market is crashing and I don't see any coin going strong in this bearish market. After this period I'm sure Vibe will rise again with all the exciting News and events coming
ichanjay

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

Hello Everyone,

Its been sad to see vibe pull back so much on its token value, so I thought I would check out the community forum, to see that the community was a bit light on its support... You see like myself, as much as I believe in Vibehub vision, I'm really not doing anything to support these amazing people in the vibe team, after all Vibehub is what got me into crypto in the 1st place!

Just in case people out there haven't got their heads around Vibes significance to the Music industry (which is only one element of their value proposition). Vibe has a functioning platform ready to go now, that has the ability to revolutionize the music industry! The value of a vibe token today is the bargain of the year, as the day they announce that they have partnered with a heavy weight in the music industry, is the day Vibe will take flight with no turning back!

This year we will see some amazing artists get immortalized forever in the Vibehub Hall of Fame and we will get to experience our idols in a surreal, up close and out of this world experience! Wow! And this is just one dimension to Vibehub!

Thinking of investing in Vibe? Well its a great time at these prices now. They have product, partnerships and soon to be exposed to the world on global scale at the Super Bowl!!!

Love your work Vibehub, you're a team of committed, inspirational and very talented individuals! I'm proud to be apart of the Vibehub journey and can't wait to see you smash it out of the park in 2018 and beyond!!!

I'm glad that you're a great supporter of Vibe. 2018 is going to be the year for us. We have a working product and great partnerships. Do not be afraid of this bearish market. Just HODL! We will rise up soon!
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Every country has its own FUD! The major will be US and i hoping that doesn't come soon! The market needs to recover fast and some of the altcoins need to bring in their products to showcase crypto is not a bubble like dotcom to generate trust among the community which didn't see any price rise for the past 30 days.

segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

Transportation and communication costs have decreased first and foremost due to technological advances, such as shipping containers and the Internet. Progress has been made throughout the logistics chain, ensuring the smooth flow of goods in a coordinated and inexpensive way.
thefifthseal

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

Vibe has got a great future, partnerships with other company's waiting to jump on board, future projects in the making. Oh not to mention the only crypto that will be part of an ad placement with monster on the most anticipated sports event of the year, WORLDWIDE. Over 100 million viewers will be watching.
ichanjay

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

Every country has its own FUD! The major will be US and i hoping that doesn't come soon! The market needs to recover fast and some of the altcoins need to bring in their products to showcase crypto is not a bubble like dotcom to generate trust among the community which didn't see any price rise for the past 30 days.

Well in that case. I hope the US/tether fud will come soon. Its better for it to happen now while we're still on the bearish market. Bring all fuds at once! So once its all over, We can now start our bull run with less fuds to slow down the market
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: