Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

virtual reality?
so if this project goes right, it might be the future cause every company are seem very intersted in this kind of technology
lots of virtual tech with such weird name was borned, I can't understand
some dudes should watch out, this still be a new coin for a new purpose, so we can't say anything about it now, but support them

Exactly. We're still in the early stage of VR/AR technology. And now is the best time to be invested in one. I'm not expecting too much in this quarter. But Mid year would be the game changer. So just HODL and live your life Smiley
technology had gone so far, and fast few recent years .
and again, if this tech going right (which I believe it could) so this coin can be use for that. . .
I don't expect too much in 2 first quarter. but at least by the in of this year, it can make all of us become rich :v
that's the final purpose ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

The Vibe looks stabile at the market now. Is there any information about date and time of new website launch? I read discord group but there is no news about it.
which I see on twitter vibe in collaboration with the monster product maybe that makes the price of vibe stable, I also waiting for what will be launched later.

After listing in the Big exchange that's why the price of the VIBE has increased a lot in the market. So in order to consolidate it will take some time to regain its value and already development team is doing good to get their product for VR supporting community.
omae wa mou shindeiru

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
been holding this shit coin for months now, split my account in half because of it, that's it i'm done, fuck you and your project VIBE, OUT!

Thank you so much for doing us a favor. Good choice by selling. we don't need weak hands fomo cry baby here. Goodluck with your next loss.

no actually you people did me a favor, i sold at 5300 sts so i don't lose anymore, thank you for holding it. Now VIBE is 4600 sts and compare to ico price it has increased 2.63% (coinmarketcap). Keep up with your "Smart" investment tho Grin .
HODL to die lol, only when you realize it then "Insert my name here"
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
been holding this shit coin for months now, split my account in half because of it, that's it i'm done, fuck you and your project VIBE, OUT!

Thank you so much for doing us a favor. Good choice by selling. we don't need weak hands fomo cry baby here. Goodluck with your next loss.

no actually you people did me a favor, i sold at 5300 sts so i don't lose anymore, thank you for holding it. Now VIBE is 4600 sts and compare to ico price it has increased 2.63% (coinmarketcap). Keep up with your "Smart" investment tho Grin .
HODL to die lol, only when you realize it then "Insert my name here"

Actually VIBE is ~100% above ICO price (in ETH) and if you paid attention, you could buy it for less than 300 sats few months ago (x15 at the moment). You are just angry because you bought it on the top.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 09:41:26 PM by Rigorous
Merited by premium_domainer (4), cantdecide (2), SEELE^^01 (1)

Lol yeah! But crypto has made everyone impatient. The moment we see our coin staying stable or dropping 5 to 10 percent, in respect to some other coin jumping 30 percent daily, people lose their minds and wonder what is wrong with their coin and why it is not projecting that same growth.

The progress of real-life developments of a project is much slower than the price growth expectation. Truly an epidemic development that could result in a harsh reality check one day.

Here is a general example not particularly related to VibeHUB.

It starts with exchanges. Right after the ICO investors expect a listing on a decent exchange. Listing fees have skyrocketed in the past month as well as volume requirements. Cryptopia, currently suffering from scaling issues, is asking 5 million DOT for exchange listing, which at the current rate costs over $150,000.

Remember we are in a bear market. Bans, regulations and taxes are threatening the very existence of cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

The coin is listed on Cryptopia, but the price starts sinking because a central bank said something. Investors beg for a bigger exchange.

The developers strike a probably expensive deal with Kucoin. Kucoin organizes a promotion every time they list a new coin, so they list only a few coins a month. Investors are getting impatient even though the listing date is out of the developers' hands. Anyway, the coin gets listed on Kucoin and for 4 days the price of the coin goes up, before inevitably sinking back to its original price.

Investors start complaining again, this time for an even bigger exchange: Binance. I am sure you know where this is going. The price shoots up by 1000% the day the coin is listed, but soon the usual bear market ritual is repeated.

Now what? Where to go from here? Investors have become addicted to pumps to fix their positions. But we have ran out of bigger exchanges.

In the meantime, does anyone care about the fundamentals of the project? The future revenue flow? The technical progress of the project? No, because that takes way longer than a short term pump from an exchange listing.

And yet the coin has earned the reputation of being a shitcoin.

Maybe, just maybe, listing coins without a finished product is counterproductive.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Great words, really. It's not that the platform isn't ready, though (first VR content already came out), it's people that isn't ready here, they just don't look at fundamentals, they buy at the top (or nearly the top) and later they cry for scam etc....

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jlbaseball11

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

The point you are making is valid, but that is where we are.  It's not a bad thing, it's just where we are.  We are early adopters.  Crypto prices are speculation right now.  Meaning, 95% of the crypto tokens don't have any actual use YET.  Even Bitcoin IMO is not even used the way it is intended to be used.  It is not a very good currency, YET.  I bet the 1500+ different "currencies" will go up to 3000+ this year-ish.  Then, I think there will be a lot more collaboration and within 10 years I think it will be narrowed to under 200 main ones.  But the market cap of them could be $100 trillion.  So, if you're whining about losing 70% of your investment in a month, then you just don't understand what blockchain is and you aren't paying attention.  Prices go up and down.  But, in a good project like Vibe, the price will come back up.  Don't sell at a loss.  Period.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

Actually, i am one of the very little people who bought from ico.

I would be happier of course if i sold just after binance listing and rebuy now but it brought me great profit and will bring me great profit too. It just needs time. Nothing can rise all the time. It needs time.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

@rigorous

merited you, because you hit the nail on the head with your comment! thats absolutely true Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

Lol yeah! But crypto has made everyone impatient. The moment we see our coin staying stable or dropping 5 to 10 percent, in respect to some other coin jumping 30 percent daily, people lose their minds and wonder what is wrong with their coin and why it is not projecting that same growth.

The progress of real-life developments of a project is much slower than the price growth expectation. Truly an epidemic development that could result in a harsh reality check one day.

Here is a general example not particularly related to VibeHUB.

It starts with exchanges. Right after the ICO investors expect a listing on a decent exchange. Listing fees have skyrocketed in the past month as well as volume requirements. Cryptopia, currently suffering from scaling issues, is asking 5 million DOT for exchange listing, which at the current rate costs over $150,000.

Remember we are in a bear market. Bans, regulations and taxes are threatening the very existence of cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

The coin is listed on Cryptopia, but the price starts sinking because a central bank said something. Investors beg for a bigger exchange.

The developers strike a probably expensive deal with Kucoin. Kucoin organizes a promotion every time they list a new coin, so they list only a few coins a month. Investors are getting impatient even though the listing date is out of the developers' hands. Anyway, the coin gets listed on Kucoin and for 4 days the price of the coin goes up, before inevitably sinking back to its original price.

Investors start complaining again, this time for an even bigger exchange: Binance. I am sure you know where this is going. The price shoots up by 1000% the day the coin is listed, but soon the usual bear market ritual is repeated.

Now what? Where to go from here? Investors have become addicted to pumps to fix their positions. But we have ran out of bigger exchanges.

In the meantime, does anyone care about the fundamentals of the project? The future revenue flow? The technical progress of the project? No, because that takes way longer than a short term pump from an exchange listing.

And yet the coin has earned the reputation of being a shitcoin.

Maybe, just maybe, listing coins without a finished product is counterproductive.

It's quite hard for some people to understand but actually it is the reality which crypto currently face. And why is it like this? Because crypto is mainly just for greed, but a lot of people don't even care about the projects behind of it. People are screaming for big exchanges already during or before the ICO phase. Want to see big partnerships just to see their investment go up right after the token or coin release to 1000x.

Especially listing during a bear market has nearly no effect out of the reasons Rigorous has already stated above. The pump is mainly just some days, after that, everything goes down again because the market is nothing near to stable or bull.

Another problem is that people are used to this short term projects these days and that is what most of crypto was before. "Big" goals in 3 months or so. But for crypto to get a real life use someday, for the masses and not just for some nerdy crypto geeks, it needs to be used in some bigger scaled projects. But as soon as a project is there which needs more time people are screaming that it would be unrealistic. The problem is, peoples way of thinking is unrealistic. If they just would look how much time is needed to just make some projects outside of crypto sometimes then 1 year or longer is nothing, just to get into the phases were something can be really done.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

I would be happier of course if i sold just after binance listing and rebuy now but it brought me great profit and will bring me great profit too. It just needs time. Nothing can rise all the time. It needs time.

Yes, every time it is not possible for us to get profit from the coin because after listing in the Binance there is a huge pump happened and the price went nearly to 10$. Yes, that is the right time to sell when it is at 10$ and now is the right time to buy at the dips.
SgtPepper

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

Yes, every time it is not possible for us to get profit from the coin because after listing in the Binance there is a huge pump happened and the price went nearly to 10$. Yes, that is the right time to sell when it is at 10$ and now is the right time to buy at the dips.

FOMO chasers deserve to wait a bit for the next leg-up. It's called investing not FOMO speculation. VIBE was nicely priced at 400 sats for a while and ICO'ed at a 50-100 sats.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

News coming soon everybody, after release of news we will do a blog post next week of what we are working on more in depth.
https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/964186982413938693
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

FOMO chasers deserve to wait a bit for the next leg-up. It's called investing not FOMO speculation. VIBE was nicely priced at 400 sats for a while and ICO'ed at a 50-100 sats.
What is the buy zone for them is when the price soars up and when they are more greedy to pump the price. In the past price that was a $10 is the highest that might be a long time to reach again or not but will absolutely reach upon good developments and announcements from the team.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

What is the buy zone for them is when the price soars up and when they are more greedy to pump the price. In the past price that was a $10 is the highest that might be a long time to reach again or not but will absolutely reach upon good developments and announcements from the team.
When was it ever 10 bucks? ATH afaik is about 2.50 http://prntscr.com/igoyzk
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

It was 3.15 at the highest but the issue is that people overhyped a binance listing. Binance is just another medium of buying vibe token. The real deal should be a partnership with some mainstream artist. Lexy panterra may have 2 million followers but she is yet to become mainstream.

ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

It was 3.15 at the highest but the issue is that people overhyped a binance listing. Binance is just another medium of buying vibe token. The real deal should be a partnership with some mainstream artist. Lexy panterra may have 2 million followers but she is yet to become mainstream.

I guess majority of those who fomoed at $2-3 already sold their coins. lol. Still many strong hands. Good support at $0.4 and 40x price since ICO isn't bad. New partnerships coming and Main artist and New major exchange will bring us to moon. I see all these happening in Q2
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

VIBE is still getting a decent trade volume everyday. I'm expecting a good ROI by midyear. Smiley
Scuffed_Crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

It was over 10 at it's peak (I think 11, but definitely 10) for 30 seconds maybe (cmc or binance etc. don't show this, I'm not sure why), unfortunately I missed the sale, but was chatting to instant millionaires on the telegram when it was listed who sold for between 7 and 11.  I didn't want to send my coins to binance as they had changed the name back to vibex, so I was worried I might lose them, but lost the whole massive pump in the process, saw it stay for 7 dollars for quite some time, then I stupidly didnt even sell for 3 as it was going down.  It helps to talk about depressing times and I certainly missed the boat, but hopefully vibe can at least get to 3 to 5 dollars sometime this year.  I won't sell on principle lol
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Actually it dropped more than i guess after listing on binance.

I should have sold when it listed on binance and buyback now but it is not easy when the time right.

Still, i don't think it will drop anymore and start rising in a short time. It has great potential.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: