Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

VIBEHub and 8i reach Multi-Million Dollar Agreement

VIBEHub is happy to announce that we have reached an agreement with 8i to have access to the volumetric video production facility at 8i’s headquarters in Los Angeles, California. This puts our team ahead of schedule as we have achieved our milestone of having access to a fully functional volumetric video production facility. We will be ramping up production as we now can produce holograms at a rapid rate. This agreement is effective as of March 15, 2018.

8i is a world leader in volumetric video technology. 8i has produced hundreds of volumetric images and videos over the past several years ranging from public figures, educators, musicians and even animals. Their expertise, reputation in the VR/AR industry, amazing technology and leadership in research and development will ensure that VIBEHub remains at the forefront of volumetric production technology.

Both teams are incredibly excited to enter into this agreement. 8i’s volumetric capture technology will be very valuable to VIBEHub’s volumetric production efforts. With 8i being a leader in research and development, and VIBEHub’s focus of bringing volumetric video to mainstream adoption, this agreement brings some of the greatest minds in this industry together to change the future of our reality.

VIBEHub will be releasing many more news and updates over the next several weeks.

https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibehub-and-8i-reach-multi-million-dollar-agreement-21949192f7ff
thefifthseal

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

https://i.redd.it/6i2ewqh1v2n01.png
From VibeHub founder more news coming next week.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

VIBEHub is happy to announce that we have reached an agreement with 8i to have access to the volumetric video production facility at 8i’s headquarters in Los Angeles, California. This puts our team ahead of schedule as we have achieved our milestone of having access to a fully functional volumetric video production facility. We will be ramping up production as we now can produce holograms at a rapid rate. This agreement is effective as of March 15, 2018.

8i is a world leader in volumetric video technology. 8i has produced hundreds of volumetric images and videos over the past several years ranging from public figures, educators, musicians and even animals. Their expertise, reputation in the VR/AR industry, amazing technology and leadership in research and development will ensure that VIBEHub remains at the forefront of volumetric production technology.

Both teams are incredibly excited to enter into this agreement. 8i’s volumetric capture technology will be very valuable to VIBEHub’s volumetric production efforts. With 8i being a leader in research and development, and VIBEHub’s focus of bringing volumetric video to mainstream adoption, this agreement brings some of the greatest minds in this industry together to change the future of our reality.

VIBEHub will be releasing many more news and updates over the next several weeks.

https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibehub-and-8i-reach-multi-million-dollar-agreement-21949192f7ff
This is very big market for both especially advocating the use of Virtual Reality industry. Im very futuristic about VR/AR technologies it will disrupt a big changes in every human lives. What's great is having a partner and more upcoming updates. The team had no limits in making the VibeHub best among the VR industries.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:28:52 AM

VIBE Community Announcement: Vote for VIBE to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

VIBE has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of VIBE.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(VIBE is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

Did the cryptaldash exchange has been launched because  I see there are running their signature campaign in order to get awareness about the exchange. Whether it is news exchange or old exchange?
ralags

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

With more partnerships technolgy will be more reachable and creates a big market for Virtual Reality industry. Im sure that these types of partnerships will disrupt a big changes in VR/AR
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

VIBEHub settles into new production facility ahead of schedule

As our team announced yesterday we have closed a Multi-Million dollar agreement with 8i. This agreement represents the core foundation of our business model. The ability to capture holograms day in and day out is vital to our long term longevity. With this agreement now in place, VIBEHub has the studio and technology to create content that will change industries while enhancing entertainment in every home around the globe.

Our team will be sharing office space with 8i in their beautiful facility located in Venice, California. VIBEHub has access to conference rooms, outdoor working areas, office space for our team and of course one of the few hologram production facilities on the planet. This is a modern state of the art facility covering over 10,000 square feet.

Our team will be operating out of this facility for the next 18 months. After the 18 month tenure has been completed, our team will own the hologram production facility and will then take the production facility to a new office. In the mean time VIBEHub will be working closely with the 8i team. While 8i focuses on the research and development of this technology, VIBEHub will focus on capturing amazing performances that will increase user adoption in this space.

VIBEHub’s goal is to complete one hundred captures throughout 2018. These captures will range from artists, educators, public figures, comedians and many other various forms of talent. Prior to this agreement, utilizing this facility had an average cost of several thousand dollars per minute of capture time. In order to expand and continue to grow, obtaining this hologram production facility at 8i was imperative.

8i is a company that has been actively researching and developing technology for the past four years. With offices in Los Angeles, Seattle and New Zealand they are a company with a global presence. 8i has established themseleves as the leading innovator for utilizing volumetric video technology, having received funding from some of the biggest VC groups in the world.

Our team is extremely thrilled to have the support from the 8i development team and will obtain cutting edge advancements in volumetric video technology provided by the 8i research team.

We would like to thank our entire community for being patient with us over the last month. At the heart of every crypto is a community and we don’t take that for granted. Our entire team eats, sleeps and breathes VIBEHub and shares the ultimate goal of changing the future of our reality.

https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibehub-settles-into-new-production-facility-ahead-of-schedule-cdecb1e63cff
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

VIBEHub settles into new production facility ahead of schedule

As our team announced yesterday we have closed a Multi-Million dollar agreement with 8i. This agreement represents the core foundation of our business model. The ability to capture holograms day in and day out is vital to our long term longevity. With this agreement now in place, VIBEHub has the studio and technology to create content that will change industries while enhancing entertainment in every home around the globe.

Our team will be sharing office space with 8i in their beautiful facility located in Venice, California. VIBEHub has access to conference rooms, outdoor working areas, office space for our team and of course one of the few hologram production facilities on the planet. This is a modern state of the art facility covering over 10,000 square feet.

Our team will be operating out of this facility for the next 18 months. After the 18 month tenure has been completed, our team will own the hologram production facility and will then take the production facility to a new office. In the mean time VIBEHub will be working closely with the 8i team. While 8i focuses on the research and development of this technology, VIBEHub will focus on capturing amazing performances that will increase user adoption in this space.

VIBEHub’s goal is to complete one hundred captures throughout 2018. These captures will range from artists, educators, public figures, comedians and many other various forms of talent. Prior to this agreement, utilizing this facility had an average cost of several thousand dollars per minute of capture time. In order to expand and continue to grow, obtaining this hologram production facility at 8i was imperative.

8i is a company that has been actively researching and developing technology for the past four years. With offices in Los Angeles, Seattle and New Zealand they are a company with a global presence. 8i has established themseleves as the leading innovator for utilizing volumetric video technology, having received funding from some of the biggest VC groups in the world.

Our team is extremely thrilled to have the support from the 8i development team and will obtain cutting edge advancements in volumetric video technology provided by the 8i research team.

We would like to thank our entire community for being patient with us over the last month. At the heart of every crypto is a community and we don’t take that for granted. Our entire team eats, sleeps and breathes VIBEHub and shares the ultimate goal of changing the future of our reality.

https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibehub-settles-into-new-production-facility-ahead-of-schedule-cdecb1e63cff

With this news, VibeHub is now getting stronger and Im sure everybody in the community  are also excited on updates on platform development. Any news about marketplaces?
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

A similar VR based project that I’ve been paying attention to is Terra Virtua. Similar but more social focused with subscription model. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157913.0

filipp84

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

Yes! I was waiting for an announcement that there was going to be another announcement next week.

Can't wait for the next announcement about the next announcement they're gonna do.

These announcements about future announcements are really moving the needle. Keep it up!

You guys should announce when you're gonna make an announcement that there's going to be an announcement next month. Does that make sense.

Like before ever announcing of ther announcement, you should make an announcement that you're announcing an announcement after the next announcement. Ya know, REALLY build up the anticipation.

Just a thought.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
https://www.reddit.com/r/VibeHub/comments/860ioc/more_to_come_next_week_according_to_vibehubfounder/
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

I hope VIBE will have a decent rebound as well as any other crypto when the market goes bullish again. Smiley

kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Oh I am sure it will have a ncie rebound all the news on teh cryptocurrency is good, just need to get out of the bear market to see the results. Time will tell but I am very optimistic on this cryptocurrency.

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Oh I am sure it will have a ncie rebound all the news on teh cryptocurrency is good, just need to get out of the bear market to see the results. Time will tell but I am very optimistic on this cryptocurrency.
I agree with you, so it is. But that's just it can last a long time. And I think that such rapid growth as was several months ago will no longer be.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Since they are going to be working together for the next year and a half, could we expect an eventual merger of both the 8i and VibeHUB teams into one company or will they remain separate entities?
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

VIBEHub to present at VRLA

VIBEHub is happy to announce that we have been chosen to present at this years VRLA expo. VRLA is the largest Virtual Reality conference and exhibt held in Los Angles, California, showcasing the most promising VR/AR companies, platforms and innovators in the industry.

VIBEHub will give a 50 minute presentation about our platform, discussing how volumetric video technology will be implemented in a variety of sectors. We will also be discussing blockchain technology and decentralized applications.

We are honored to be a part of this event and to have the opportunity to educate individuals from around the world about VIBEHub’s technology and platform. Our presentation will take place May 4th and will be recorded and posted on the VRLA YouTube channel in the days following the event.

VRLA takes place from May 4th-5th, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center South Hall. For event and ticket information, go to
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

VIBEHub to present at VRLA

VIBEHub is happy to announce that we have been chosen to present at this years VRLA expo. VRLA is the largest Virtual Reality conference and exhibt held in Los Angles, California, showcasing the most promising VR/AR companies, platforms and innovators in the industry.

VIBEHub will give a 50 minute presentation about our platform, discussing how volumetric video technology will be implemented in a variety of sectors. We will also be discussing blockchain technology and decentralized applications.

We are honored to be a part of this event and to have the opportunity to educate individuals from around the world about VIBEHub’s technology and platform. Our presentation will take place May 4th and will be recorded and posted on the VRLA YouTube channel in the days following the event.

VRLA takes place from May 4th-5th, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center South Hall. For event and ticket information, go to

I'm very optimistic that VibeHub will surely have a good exposure on that event. Showcasing its concept and technology will be a booster for the project on  events like this!
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

VIBEHUB seems more suitable for the traditional market rather than the crypto market. People are expecting a lot from VIBEHUB in a very small span of time. People please, just chill for some time. We all know VIBE reached a good price some time back and it is not even 10 percent of that price anymore but that is just due to pump and dump which many of you fell prey to.
I dont expect anything considerable to happen before the end of the year and anyone investing should just relax and wait it out for a good long year like you wait for any good Marvel movie. Good things happen to those who wait for them.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

As far as i remember vibehub didn't get too much money from ico and they are making too many spending it seems. Where is the money coming from? Did they sold any of their tokens?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

As far as i remember vibehub didn't get too much money from ico and they are making too many spending it seems. Where is the money coming from? Did they sold any of their tokens?

Being a holder of Vibe, I was curious to know that as well so I asked that on their Discord. $1.6 Million was the total amount generated from the ICO according to their Discord admin.

This is the only thing I've in my Binance account and seems like it has remained the worst performer for me out of my whole portfolio. Bought it with a half bitcoin, and right now my account estimation is just 0.1 BTC, well, huh. Hoping for a good future of Vibehub, just gonna hodl.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Being a holder of Vibe, I was curious to know that as well so I asked that on their Discord. $1.6 Million was the total amount generated from the ICO according to their Discord admin.

This is the only thing I've in my Binance account and seems like it has remained the worst performer for me out of my whole portfolio. Bought it with a half bitcoin, and right now my account estimation is just 0.1 BTC, well, huh. Hoping for a good future of Vibehub, just gonna hodl.
I guess how well a coin performes depends on what other currency you're comparing it too
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

No other options now but to hold tokens and wait for market to recover. That's why you never should buy coins on the top after the quick pump - that's what happened after Binance listing.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: