Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

I feel big pump when Lexy Panterra shows will be avaible to see and start marketing campaign.
Few million followers will wake up that they can see in VR beatifull Lexy. This is Milestone for many Smiley

I paste article for lazy people:

" VIBEHub captures Lexy Panterra’s Hologram!!!

Last week, the VIBEHub team had the pleasure of capturing Lexy Panterra’s hologram. Lexy is an internet celebrity with a massive social media following. She has gained 2.4 million Instagram followers, 1.6 million YouTube followers, 2.3 million Facebook followers and over 300 million streams on YouTube.

Lexy is best known for her Twerk videos and her exercise program “Lex TwerkOut,” but has also gained a huge following with her music career. Her single “So Good” has over 4 million streams alone.

Lexy will have four performances available for purchase on the VIBEHub platform, a TwerkOut lesson and three separate twerk performances showcasing different wardrobes and songs.

In addition to the four performances, Lexy will run a month long social media campaign this summer to promote her work with VIBEHub. You will be able to follow the campaign on Lexy Panterra’s TwerkOut Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, as well as her YouTube channel.

Having millions of eyes on both Lexy’s hologram and the VIBEHub platform is very exciting. Our team is thrilled to be working with such an influential figure. "

Lexy's performances in VR is such a great news and the fact that she's going to promote VibeHUB in front of thousand and thousand people will benefit VibeHUB like we haven't seen before

Nice to know the team are doing their best to make this platform more robust and ultimately will have many end users.
Absolutely they made a very huge market after this. Vibehib hologram will catch out the most people and keeping in mind that it is much more attractive if you will use that hologram that vibe is going to make. Its not only thousands rather millions of people who will get curious on this Vibehub. It gets nore interesting every now and then the team is all rockin the VR technology.

It seems VibeHub's team are vent on releasing significant developments on its platform. Keep up the good work! Smiley
this could be a nice update for Vibehub I am very happy with this platform because it always gives care to the community, from the beginning of the vibe journey I am sure this platform will be great and now it is slowly starting to show.

Yeah, the team never cease to amazed the entire VibeHub community by delivering significant development milestones every now and then. As such, I am very hopeful this will lead to a good outcome very soon.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

VIBEHub is happy to announce that we have begun recording holograms for our first installment of “Feel the VIBE.” “Feel the VIBE” is a competition that pits talent head to head with one another in a tournament style competition.

The first installment of “Feel the VIBE” will see 16 singers vying to be crowned the champion of the competition. The champion will win a $10,000 U.S.D grand prize and be given their own PPV performance on the VIBEHub platform. The competition will be free to view but you must hold a VIBE balance on the VIBEHub platform to vote.

You must have a minimum VIBE balance of 1 VIBE on the VIBEHub platform and will only be permitted to vote once per match. The community will determine who advances in the competition by voting for their favorite performance and will ultimately crown the winner of “Feel the VIBE.”

The format of the tournament can be easily compared to the NHL and NBA playoff style format. Each round will consist of singers who will perform an original or cover song.

The first installment of “Feel the VIBE” will air on the VIBEHub platform in the summer of 2018.

In addition to the “Feel the VIBE” singing edition, we have began recording holograms of comedians and dancers. In the same tournament style format as the singing competition, we will place 16 comedians and 16 dancers against each other. Singing, comedy and dancing are the first three competitions we are focusing on.

Our team is very excited to be the first platform in history to provide this type of content in the VR/AR space. Holograms and VR/AR technology are the future of entertainment and our team is proud to showcase this technology to the world.

For behind the scenes looks at the competition, follow us on Instagram at vibehub.io and check out our Instagram Stories.

I'll be looking forward to the first issue of "Feel the VIBE" on the VIBEHub platform.  This is very exciting and interesting, I hope the platform will be interested in more people. 
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

VIBEHub is happy to announce that we have begun recording holograms for our first installment of “Feel the VIBE.” “Feel the VIBE” is a competition that pits talent head to head with one another in a tournament style competition.

The first installment of “Feel the VIBE” will see 16 singers vying to be crowned the champion of the competition. The champion will win a $10,000 U.S.D grand prize and be given their own PPV performance on the VIBEHub platform. The competition will be free to view but you must hold a VIBE balance on the VIBEHub platform to vote.

You must have a minimum VIBE balance of 1 VIBE on the VIBEHub platform and will only be permitted to vote once per match. The community will determine who advances in the competition by voting for their favorite performance and will ultimately crown the winner of “Feel the VIBE.”

The format of the tournament can be easily compared to the NHL and NBA playoff style format. Each round will consist of singers who will perform an original or cover song.

The first installment of “Feel the VIBE” will air on the VIBEHub platform in the summer of 2018.

In addition to the “Feel the VIBE” singing edition, we have began recording holograms of comedians and dancers. In the same tournament style format as the singing competition, we will place 16 comedians and 16 dancers against each other. Singing, comedy and dancing are the first three competitions we are focusing on.

Our team is very excited to be the first platform in history to provide this type of content in the VR/AR space. Holograms and VR/AR technology are the future of entertainment and our team is proud to showcase this technology to the world.

For behind the scenes looks at the competition, follow us on Instagram at vibehub.io and check out our Instagram Stories.

I'll be looking forward to the first issue of "Feel the VIBE" on the VIBEHub platform.  This is very exciting and interesting, I hope the platform will be interested in more people. 
Right, this could end the downtrend this token is currently facing. I think now is the time for them to show us what they are really capable of.

thefifthseal

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

http://cryptocoinjunky.com/top-10-altcoins-most-likely-to-100x-their-current-price/
Top 10 Altcoins Most Likely to 100X Their Current Price
Vibe is one of them !
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:11:14 AM

Right, this could end the downtrend this token is currently facing. I think now is the time for them to show us what they are really capable of.
I have seen a lot of project that went under ico price and rose up to become one of the valuable tokens we see now, with an active dev a constant update, vibehub may not 100x in value but it will surely rise.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

Dear dev. team. Visited your portal - I can say right now - I WANT TO TRY! It's just a delightful level of immersion in Vreality, what kind of controller and glasses do you use? Where can I see the technical specifications?

rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

VIBE is a blockchain platform that is involved in Capturing holograms of musicians and educators and placing them in custom VR environments and Augmented reality. Driven by the cryptocurrency VIBE. Adoption spreads as VIBE tokens get integrated into a first-person shooter game.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

http://cryptocoinjunky.com/top-10-altcoins-most-likely-to-100x-their-current-price/
Vibe is one of them !

It is great to have VIBE listed on that article and I'm sure the writer has done its due diligence in researching about the project. This is a good news to the community! Smiley
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

Jeje I see on you  Twitter channel Lexy Panterra hologram/VR procees make - wow - it's look so cool, what news update on June? Do you interact with research centers or do you have your own research laboratory? How do you go about creating holograms?

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

VIBEHub presents “Feel the VIBE” Singing Solo Competition - sponsored by @MonsterProducts

HOW TO APPLY: Send a 1 minute reel to casting@vibehub.io of your singing talent
https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/1009207359019683841

The team is at work, but the price of the token is getting lower and lower.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

Vibe is one of them !

It is great to have VIBE listed on that article and I'm sure the writer has done its due diligence in researching about the project. This is a good news to the community! Smiley
It would be great to be one of those crypto and to think at this price this is so very cheap if you know how much is its All time high price you will gonna wonder. How much more when this holgrams are fully functioning and tested in the real use. I cant imagine how we will going to live in the future using just a VR technolgy playing, watching and doing something by using this product.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

VIBEHub presents “Feel the VIBE” Singing Solo Competition - sponsored by @MonsterProducts

HOW TO APPLY: Send a 1 minute reel to casting@vibehub.io of your singing talent
https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/1009207359019683841

The team is at work, but the price of the token is getting lower and lower.

This market is weird AF, projects with devs working hard on them are not recovering at all, vaporware projects like tron are valued billions and billions dollars.
Of course in the future natural selection will be applied

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
thefifthseal

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

They keep posting same stuff. That's why. We need A list artist that was promised Q1, start the promotion of the platform, keep everyone in the loop and no more false promises. That will boost moral and price at the same time.
pgaur89

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

I also own some VIBE  but recent marketwide dump is unreal.  Hard to stay put in even good project.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

I also own some VIBE  but recent marketwide dump is unreal.  Hard to stay put in even good project.

Yeah, everybody in the crypto community hopes a bullish trend as all crypto currency are bleeding right now! But lets just be optimistic guys. Smiley
Fusoren

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

I've reviewed all the points of your idea and all is actually very nice!
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Everything that is happening now in crypto verse is part of an evolution as block chain technology is only at its early stage and we should expect such price volatility in the market for sure. No worries. Smiley
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Quit blaming the market Vibe Team. Focus on delivering on all those empty promises that have yet to be fulfilled. How can you attract new investors if you have yet to deliver on what was openly said by founders. 

Can you quote a twit or a post where they're blaming the market lol? You won't find it because you came up with this by yourself. About deliver, many crypto startups did nothing till now, VibeHUB at least has something to show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12g9lu0uZ5I

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
thefifthseal

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:33:39 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 05:13:36 PM by thefifthseal

Make good on those promises. Go Vibe!
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

I still believe on the team's capacity to make this project go forward. Within the coming months, I would assume it will materialize. Imho. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: