Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9483 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

At first you need to study and learn before go to the actual trading, you should know how risky trading is, and make sure that your money that you want to trade is you can afford to lose. Don't put all your money in your first time to try trading.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

There are two answers at your questions on practice trading. There are two websites sparkprofit.com and tiql.co. You can learn trading using these two sites. On tiql you can trade as low as with 1 USD, on sparkprofit you can trade for free. You can talk everything with other traders on these two websites and learn from them.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

At first you need to study and learn before go to the actual trading, you should know how risky trading is, and make sure that your money that you want to trade is you can afford to lose. Don't put all your money in your first time to try trading.

As much as studying and learning is important I think 95% of what you'll learn will actually be from trading and experience, if you have a small amount of money you can afford to risk then I would actually start trying to trade almost instantly, just remember, buy low and sell high.

Blackdax

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

Dear, to find place in trading area you should study and learn what is mean trading and get minimum of acknowledgment and practice to get experience in demo account and why not in real account but with small amount because in general all first accounts will be loses but give to us experiences. Good luck!
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:05:53 PM

I think that firstly you should learn some ways to earn btc and equip yourself with some business knowledge to visualize how is the job. And finally if you want to be able to do business with a small amount of money to get acquainted.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:04:09 PM

Trading is not at all an easy thing to learn and it requires a lot of years for someone to become an expert in trading. Trading is no doubt the most profitable thing and you should keep on trying hard in order to become a good trader. The most important thing before even getting into the world of trading I that you need to learn all the necessary things related to trading and then start with the small amount if investment.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

I think that firstly you should learn some ways to earn btc and equip yourself with some business knowledge to visualize how is the job. And finally if you want to be able to do business with a small amount of money to get acquainted.
I will advice him the same. Before putting hands into trading, a person must have a good amount of bitcoin and some knowledge about trading also. Then he must not trade with all the amount because results can be harmful. Trading demands patience, calmness of mind and this is the skill that most trader lack. Making accurate predictions is indeed important but wisdom comes with patience only. Simply holding on will also give grand profits.
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

the solution to your problem is read article about trading study the graph of candle patience in your self control your emotion because sometimes in trading you get in stock so you can wait for increasing your coin before you sell...watch youtube about trading thats the easy way to get study about trading..and start with small amount and aford to lose before you start for trade just for practice...
Landz1979

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:41:42 AM

Im a newbie also a piece of advise and that advise alsoi can get to the person share it this bitcoin we need to read and understand the process here in this site. Once you become familiarize here in this site its the timethat you can practice teding,, because we need to take care of our money or something valuable to trade in. Hope we stay long here in this application.
Blackdax

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:05:45 AM

the solution to your problem is read article about trading study the graph of candle patience in your self control your emotion because sometimes in trading you get in stock so you can wait for increasing your coin before you sell...watch youtube about trading thats the easy way to get study about trading..and start with small amount and aford to lose before you start for trade just for practice...
Its not enough to learn trading, he should practice in demo account and try different resources to get access to the information, so the secret is to be patient increase acknowledgment and be ready to lose first and after profit will come with experience.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

The solution for your problem is very simple.

You just need to read, read and more read.

Learn, learn and learn. That is what you need to become a good trader because if you are just getting started then there is a higher chance that you don't know the basic of trading so if i were you, You should invest some of your  time in studying about trading by reading here in this forum and doing research on different search engines, forums and social medias (facebook groups, twitter etc.) and that is how you will become a good trader.

And never put all your money into trading.

Good luck.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:56:57 PM

Dear, to find place in trading area you should study and learn what is mean trading and get minimum of acknowledgment and practice to get experience in demo account and why not in real account but with small amount because in general all first accounts will be loses but give to us experiences. Good luck!
Better compiled and efficient advice. I think you are good in knowledge regarding all this business of bitcoins. Bitcoin have much potential to yield you more profit ratios, only one thing is required and that is wise decision at right time.

So, this is the right time for you that such beautiful advises are given to you. Keep learning, practice with low amount and have patience.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:52:01 PM

Better compiled and efficient advice. I think you are good in knowledge regarding all this business of bitcoins. Bitcoin have much potential to yield you more profit ratios, only one thing is required and that is wise decision at right time.

So, this is the right time for you that such beautiful advises are given to you. Keep learning, practice with low amount and have patience.
However perfect the decision might be, everyone doesn't get the chance to profit big through the same. Real time experimenting or continued practice is the one that makes way for an effective yielding through trading or any other form of bitcoin earning. Only on experimenting can understand and correct the mistakes.
Landz1979

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

Once you gathered all the advise and you into it for the trading, you need to he aware and monitor on the exchange rate and need tounderstand that sometimes the rate is flactuating. But dont be afraid because this is normal thats why we need to monitor it and make a good decision to which trading are you investing. Goodluck.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:58:20 PM

Once you gathered all the advise and you into it for the trading, you need to he aware and monitor on the exchange rate and need tounderstand that sometimes the rate is flactuating. But dont be afraid because this is normal thats why we need to monitor it and make a good decision to which trading are you investing. Goodluck.

the best and safest way to go about this is by investing in a company that will mine, trade and reinvest whatever crypto currencies you have for you.  that's how i go about mine, all i do is to fund my wallet and after that i instruct the company to do whatever i want, either trading or mining and it will be handled by the company and when production is due and ready, i wait to cash out which will be sent directly to my wallet or local bank account. these done effortlessly, you can also go about yours the same way.
xFGND

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:05:33 AM

If you're completely new to trading, check out investopedia's guide. It's actually quite helpful and can sometimes translate into bitcoin's market.
RayDali0

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:27:53 AM

Come here.
Just do it.

Di trading at your acceptable level.
Learn Technical Analysis.
Roll it
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:31:29 AM

There are many trading tutorials in youtube, Don't forget to check it out, because it would  be very helpful in establishing trading business. Most of my ideas are came from youtube tutorials, spend your time wisely, enjoy learning.
Cacagraced

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:50 AM

What site i can use,to i can practice and learn how to join traidin??
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:48:16 AM

The solution for your problem is very simple.

You just need to read, read and more read.

Learn, learn and learn. That is what you need to become a good trader because if you are just getting started then there is a higher chance that you don't know the basic of trading so if i were you, You should invest some of your  time in studying about trading by reading here in this forum and doing research on different search engines, forums and social medias (facebook groups, twitter etc.) and that is how you will become a good trader.

And never put all your money into trading.

Good luck.

That's a nice advice sir. And I agree that learning here doesn't stop as day by day there will be new things needed to be learn. And as we knew it deeply the more we get attach  to what we're doing. Trading isn't a easy task for everyone so we should always bare in our mind that there's a money at stake here and we don't want to end up nothing. So loosen up and make it to the full extent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: