Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9476 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

All of us here become a newbie, being a new one is not a problem. Reading and learning is the key to all professional traders but I am not yet a professional one because I am still learning about trading.

Nobody give exact values and predictions about the market because it depends upon the market and user base. Only few time their guessing may correct but not up to the mark. As trader we have to keep learning and learning.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

If you are a beginner, make sure you have sufficient knowledge about the trading and before to trading there is actually good we are trading on a demo account, if the result is good try doing real trading but make sure to do with small capital first.

Many people have been successful in trading for having patience, so try to be patience and do not be greed while trading, and set targets to achieve.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

Nobody give exact values and predictions about the market because it depends upon the market and user base. Only few time their guessing may correct but not up to the mark. As trader we have to keep learning and learning.

yes i think its nobody can give exact value for market trading, any people just prediction about market movement
based on graphics indication and the market news from bitcoin.com or coindesk.com
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

now I read about the furom and the other can get information about trading, because before I was there. I hope you have the link. thanks.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

yes i think its nobody can give exact value for market trading, any people just prediction about market movement
based on graphics indication and the market news from bitcoin.com or coindesk.com
so I think we should always update about market developments from time to time and also see the movement of coins. because there is no fundamental thing that can be a benchmark price of a coin during trading

19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

that's the only key... everything you learn put it to practice.. application and applicaition... good luck kid!

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

If you are a beginner, make sure you have sufficient knowledge about the trading and before to trading there is actually good we are trading on a demo account, if the result is good try doing real trading but make sure to do with small capital first.

Many people have been successful in trading for having patience, so try to be patience and do not be greed while trading, and set targets to achieve.
To participate in the business of the cryptocurrency market you need to prepare yourself for a good knowledge of the crypto market, training calm is very good when the market or fluctuations. When investing in the beginning you should only invest a fraction of the capital you have, do not invest too much because you need more experience in this market and the rest is for you to be able to DCA or invest a lot. than when it felt better in the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.

You have a point dude dont ever try to enter in trading industry if you dont have enought knowdlege about basic procedure of trading every single move you do are risky in only second you can loss or win. Maybe start only with a small capital then practice or make familiar with the trading platform after you gain knowdlege proced to big capital and try to earn a profit.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

Reading here is a very important to learn at least the basic one in trading.  Continue to learn,  read and after that you already knew the basic try to do some trading. That's it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

Before jump it firstly learn about technical analysis, learn how to read the chart and to know which level area the price on oversold and overbought to decide which price should be to buy and sell. And others thing learn also about candlestick pattern and price pattern. And if you understand it already continue to learn fundamental analysis. Step by step you will understand all about it.

Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

I learned about trading by studying it with a lot of reading about trading and watching videos on youtube about trading procedures for beginners. And I also learned about crypto currency and about technical analysis to make price predictions and read charts.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Some opinions just gives you some experience. the best way is that you have to pratice more and more. Spend amount of money and using it to learn knowledge. it is good for you
It is better to invest in a particular item by doing research of your own, choosing the place of investment through learning from different sites.

Reading some books (which most people find difficult) or articles will definitely unleash small points that one must kept in mind and techniques for coming up with a working way. For instance, a person must ask many questions before taking any step to dig up all the details.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Before jump it firstly learn about technical analysis, learn how to read the chart and to know which level area the price on oversold and overbought to decide which price should be to buy and sell. And others thing learn also about candlestick pattern and price pattern. And if you understand it already continue to learn fundamental analysis. Step by step you will understand all about it.
Actually, it's very difficult to understand it. It seems to me that it will be very difficult. At least it is good if there is a person who will prompt or direct on the right path.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Actually, it's very difficult to understand it. It seems to me that it will be very difficult. At least it is good if there is a person who will prompt or direct on the right path.

Well technical analysis comes after experience. You really would have a hard time with it if you'rr studying it prior to making actual trades. Most newbie traders would be better off making and learning from mistakes than forcing to unserstand ta at the onset. It will be a lot easier to be familiar with ta once you're already familiar with trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

All of us starts being a newbie. I suggest that you should learn first about cryptocurrencies. Ask tour friends, learn from google, watch youtube videos to have an idea. But I think experiencing it is a good way to learn.. of course you will loss some of your money that's part of being a trader, but the question is how would you deal with it? will you continue or stop being a trader?
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

that's the only key... everything you learn put it to practice.. application and applicaition... good luck kid!
Practice trading is really great to do, i am not good in trading thats why i am practicng in trading so i would not experience to have a hugeloss in trading, and practicing trading is nice for me and for all the people who are not gopd enough in trading.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

You can check hitbtc or bittrex if you want to start trading.All you need to do is to sign up then you also need to deposit btc depending on the amount the you will deposit and then you buy tokens that is on demand then youll just need to wait for its value to rise before you will sell it in order for you to earn but sometimes it takes time to increase so you need to wait patiently.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

All of us here become a newbie, being a new one is not a problem. Reading and learning is the key to all professional traders but I am not yet a professional one because I am still learning about trading.

This is not something that we can predict the market all the time correctly. We make our guesses and predictions and then we just wait to see if it was correct. We guess the price to open new positions especially in margin trading.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

You may want to try the Fantasy Fund.  it's a promising ICO that aims to deliver our trade competition without real assets. I think you will be able to learn how to trade an event get some reward from it.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: