Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED  (Read 58113 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:54:01 AM

Thanks you sir for a new rule, I'm sorry that I'm one of those who break the first rule because I want to have so many posts to rise in rank to become jr member.

About what rule are you talking?

We're proud to announce that Trackr is now listed on Google Play. We're still awaiting Apple's App store approval (this one usually takes 2 days).

Please remember that we look forward to any feedback or issue that you may have (either here, on slack, or by mail)!

Congratulations! Good job! Keep it up!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:11:10 AM

We're proud to announce that Trackr is now listed on Google Play. We're still awaiting Apple's App store approval (this one usually takes 2 days).

Please remember that we look forward to any feedback or issue that you may have (either here, on slack, or by mail)!

Congratulations with the alpha release! I have installed it and it looks amazing! Some first feedback from me; i miss the option to only watch a coin? Furthermore, i think it would be great if there could be different colors in our portfolio to track which tokens are increasing more and which ones are decreasing in value? Do you understand what i mean? And will there be a button to adjust the time scale in the portfolio overview?

Keep up the good work, it is really looking great!

The Alpha only has 'All' available by default for time-range, but the actual version will have other time ranges (ALL, YTD, 1Y, 1M, 1W, 1D, 1H). In fact, this functionality is already available on our API but just not integrated in the app.

As for colour / watcing coins - we'll get something for that for the release Smiley. Remember that you can directly track Ether wallets by entering the wallet address into Import Account.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

i checked trackr app. looks very nice and benefit for use trackr app with poloniex exchange account there we can buy sell very easily. very smoothly working in my android mobile. i liked.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

The phone app is very good . There's a few missing, just need to be fixed, I'll give them points 10/8 .

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

We appreciate any feedback and will work that into our next updates and such, just keep the comments coming on what you guys would like to see.

Remember that any sort of performance fixes will be done after the Alpha as our intention is not to optimize it as much as possible at this stage. Also ensure you read https://medium.com/@trackr.im/trackr-alpha-is-pending-app-store-review-and-our-ico-date-is-set-for-the-16th-of-august-12e45325788d as that contains some instructions for the Alpha and some things that might not be as obvious at a first glance.

Right now we have:
  • Track individual coins (mark coins and watch them in a single page for tickers and such)
  • Graph colours for different altcoins
  • Time range selector (just needs integrating, but already possible via backend)

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:31:25 AM

Hello!
Congrats with alpha!
But, trying to install on my android (4.4.2) - app not running.
Maybe it's due to the fact that I have not the new smartphone. And maybe it's just the alpha version  Smiley
In any case, it's great that you have a prototype of the finished product! I belive in this project. Good luck!
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:04:37 PM

Installed the application, except for the boot screen did not see anything, Android 6.0 MEIZU M5s
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

Installed the application, except for the boot screen did not see anything, Android 6.0 MEIZU M5s

Thanks, we will have a look. It should be supporting your version.

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:32:31 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 05:40:15 PM by trackr-im

Hello!
Congrats with alpha!
But, trying to install on my android (4.4.2) - app not running.
Maybe it's due to the fact that I have not the new smartphone. And maybe it's just the alpha version  Smiley
In any case, it's great that you have a prototype of the finished product! I belive in this project. Good luck!

Could those that have issues loading the app try this version: https://www.trackr.im/media/trackr-cw-arm.apk. To install it you'll need to copy it to your phone (you can download it, e-mail it, copy it via USB, etc). Once it's been downloaded you have to open the APK (this won't work if you try to open it via Chrome's Download tab, you have to open it from the Mobile OS folder). It will ask about security as it's not on Google Play, for this you would need to check 'Unknown Sources' to yes (this page will automatically open up) and it will grant it a one-time access to install.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:18:56 PM

Well, you really are good fellows!
My congratulations!
Good luck in Apple's App store!
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:41:00 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 06:11:04 PM by trackr-im

We're pushing an update right now to Android that should hopefully fix the issues on older devices and optimize the app a bit more in terms of performance.

Edit
The update is now live on Google Play. You may need to update it via the Play Store.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

nice. I congratulate the team leader Trackr for doing so very well with the services from Trackr team and this is a wonderful achievement.

DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

We appreciate any feedback and will work that into our next updates and such, just keep the comments coming on what you guys would like to see.

Remember that any sort of performance fixes will be done after the Alpha as our intention is not to optimize it as much as possible at this stage. Also ensure you read https://medium.com/@trackr.im/trackr-alpha-is-pending-app-store-review-and-our-ico-date-is-set-for-the-16th-of-august-12e45325788d as that contains some instructions for the Alpha and some things that might not be as obvious at a first glance.

Right now we have:
  • Track individual coins (mark coins and watch them in a single page for tickers and such)
  • Graph colours for different altcoins
  • Time range selector (just needs integrating, but already possible via backend)

Thanks for sharing the article, really good to get to know the app. I was unaware i could import my ether wallet, great feature of the app!
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:19:17 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 10:30:12 PM by trackr-im

Yep, you're able to import any Ether wallet address (as many as you want). You can also remove them without affecting your manual holdings.

Just make sure to hit 'Synchronize' to synchronize the wallets again (when transactions are made), this is done to prevent spam for auto-refreshes to the Etherscan APIs. If you want, you can always add someone else's wallet address to see how they've done over time immediately (such as the Trackr Presale: 0xE45f944e04A8E8617Bb705e33C80B74E806d1e60).

We appreciate if anyone can leave reviews as well of what you think on Google Play!

jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:24:25 AM

This is a great news! More exposure and it can attract more users. Congratulations for this! This is a big step for more success!
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:15:50 AM

I have five weeks in this campaign that I have seen in the last years that I have seen a good effect on how long my work is so I'm sure it will have a good salary Cheesy
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

We're pushing an update right now to Android that should hopefully fix the issues on older devices and optimize the app a bit more in terms of performance.

Edit
The update is now live on Google Play. You may need to update it via the Play Store.
Yes, after update app work fine on my old smartphone. Looks thery nice. Functionally seems like blokfolio, but this is the alpha relise. And i believe, in beta we will see new functions. Thanks for app and congrats! Smiley
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:12:41 PM

Edit
Yes, after update app work fine on my old smartphone. Looks thery nice. Functionally seems like blokfolio, but this is the alpha relise. And i believe, in beta we will see new functions. Thanks for app and congrats! Smiley

Thanks, it is in some ways similar to Blockfolio in terms of Portfolio holdings. That's about it though. Trackr allows you to enter your wallet address and visualize that immediately, set slightly more complex alerts (Watchers), see the global market and individual coin statistics.

A lot of validation is set in place to make sure you can't do something that can't happen (such as selling coins when you have 0). Moreover, this is just the Alpha and a proof of concept. We have a lot of plans to integrate this with the blockchain (using smart contracts) and much more - see our roadmap for our upcoming additions.

DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

i am will wait the update for the android, I hope in the next version program will work fine
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

i am will wait the update for the android, I hope in the next version program will work fine

It should be working in the latest version, try updating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: