Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED  (Read 58110 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

Not sure if I understand your question, did you want us to add a FAQ on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

@imtiaz, all this information is available on the website (https://www.trackr.im)

The blog has been published over at https://medium.com/@trackr.im/trackr-token-distribution-plan-8d8c5107f20a, this should give investors and bounty hunters more information on our current plan.

Short summary: Contributors will receive extra free tokens after the ICO concludes and before any exchange goes live, bounty hunters remain the same as was always the case (except that Airdrops will be introduced which benefit bounty hunters & contributors)

Very interesting approach, looks like I'll be investing some more...

My only issue - giving away majority of dev funds

Developer funds are only 500K tokens now? Although that is quite generous to redistribute 2.75 million tokens, I highly doubt many would argue for keeping more for the team.
Maybe lock up 1 MIL. In a smart contract for periodic release after a 1 year lock period?
And the 500K remains liquid?

I personally would rather have the development team have a larger stake than 5%.
Should almost make a poll about it

I see where you're coming from - it's definitely a valid concern. However, truth be told we're not in need of many tokens ourselves, once our project is on the right track with our desktop client published we'll be able to start taking in subscription fees and such which should cover (not forgetting that a portion of this will also be airdropped). Our plan then is to burn a small amount of the subscription fees as well over time, given the current distribution ratios this definitely feels like a right step to us.
i also think you should keep a bigger portion of tokens.
It will you have more concern for the investissors if you are one as well. Not that i think you will not follow your roadmap, but it can be a concern if some desagrement can be seen in the future

Keep in mind that the subscription/trading model will generate us a steady token stream per month once it's live, and starting off with 500k means we're at a comfortable stage already.

If you say so, then I'll accept that.

But, I still support a higher development share.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

I understand that a low share may seem like the dev team may eventually end up unmotivated, however, I reassure that won't be the case.

McSkeevely

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:54:01 PM

So my understanding is that when the app and platform are fully ready, you will start charging a fee for membership, and this fee is paid with TKR.  People can acquire more TKR through exchanges with either the trackr team or investors.  My question is: Will you adjust the TKR price of membership to maintain a relatively constant ETH-equivalent membership price, or will you let the free market determine the price of membership through the fluctuating value of TKR?
Does that question make sense?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

So my understanding is that when the app and platform are fully ready, you will start charging a fee for membership, and this fee is paid with TKR.  People can acquire more TKR through exchanges with either the trackr team or investors.  My question is: Will you adjust the TKR price of membership to maintain a relatively constant ETH-equivalent membership price, or will you let the free market determine the price of membership through the fluctuating value of TKR?

Yep, we've actually mentioned this somewhere in the whitepaper/blog or website (can't remember).

Users pay a nominal monthly fee for the subscription of ‘advanced features’ with TKR. The subscription price varies by the token price against ETH, as the value rises you would need to pay less in TKR which gives early investors a bonus, either through a longer subscription or through enjoying a higher trade price on exchanges. Moreover, holding TKR enables the user to receive airdrops (as long as they have 2500 TKR right before the first exchange is live and during the 48 hours of the first exchange being live). The airdropped amount is proportional the amount of TKR you hold at the airdropped time (the timings are not given out due to this reason).

The subscription fee which the team receives will:

• be burned for a small amount each month
  • a sizeable chunk is set aside for airdrops
  • be thrown back onto the exchange and/or saved for other reward schemes

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:01:35 AM

Over 100 eth came in today.... investments are coming in steadily!

Maybe this last day will surprise everyone!
Your 80% distribution plan might just occur without airdrops!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:46:32 AM

Just to clear up some (maybe obvious) things:

1. If someone remove tokens from oryginal (receiving) address - for example to exchange - he will get airdrop or not?

2. How high this airdrop can be? Let say for 2500 tokens?

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:07:14 AM

1. If someone remove tokens from oryginal (receiving) address - for example to exchange - he will get airdrop or not?

1. You can buy tokens, but if you drop below 2500 tokens during the first 48 hours or before the first exchange is live then you're not eligible on that address. If you transfer these to a different address you'll still be eligible, as long as the criteria is met that before the exchange is live you have held the tokens and have not traded them.

2. This is impossible to answer: it depends on the amount of tokens available for airdrop, the total amount of contributors with 2500 or more tokens, their maximum amount of tokens, etc.

Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:36:18 AM

Do you intend to open-source your mobile-app and backend service or is it something you are keeping for yourself, effectively barring you from getting feedback and potential security discoveries?

The history of the security by obfuscation tend to prove its huge flaws and small benefits.
Analyzing a react-native-app is also way easier than native comparaisons.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:11:47 AM

Do you intend to open-source your mobile-app and backend service or is it something you are keeping for yourself, effectively barring you from getting feedback and potential security discoveries?

The history of the security by obfuscation tend to prove its huge flaws and small benefits.

As far as the frontend for the mobile/desktop goes, we intend to down the line (in a sense you could already view the source today if you really wanted to, as the mobile app for example is not native). We're not really sure on the backend part currently.

McSkeevely

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:03:50 PM

So my understanding is that when the app and platform are fully ready, you will start charging a fee for membership, and this fee is paid with TKR.  People can acquire more TKR through exchanges with either the trackr team or investors.  My question is: Will you adjust the TKR price of membership to maintain a relatively constant ETH-equivalent membership price, or will you let the free market determine the price of membership through the fluctuating value of TKR?

Yep, we've actually mentioned this somewhere in the whitepaper/blog or website (can't remember).

Users pay a nominal monthly fee for the subscription of ‘advanced features’ with TKR. The subscription price varies by the token price against ETH, as the value rises you would need to pay less in TKR which gives early investors a bonus, either through a longer subscription or through enjoying a higher trade price on exchanges. Moreover, holding TKR enables the user to receive airdrops (as long as they have 2500 TKR right before the first exchange is live and during the 48 hours of the first exchange being live). The airdropped amount is proportional the amount of TKR you hold at the airdropped time (the timings are not given out due to this reason).

The subscription fee which the team receives will:

• be burned for a small amount each month
  • a sizeable chunk is set aside for airdrops
  • be thrown back onto the exchange and/or saved for other reward schemes

Makes sense, thanks!
Why burn a portion? Wouldn't that cut the lifespan of the project or force you to do another coin release in the future?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

Makes sense, thanks!
Why burn a portion? Wouldn't that cut the lifespan of the project or force you to do another coin release in the future?

To increase the value of the token itself, it won't be a continuous thing however and it's not entirely set in stone yet. We may distribute these to holders instead through airdrops.

In the end it really depends on the success of our platform, if we do it right and we garner good interest, then the model should keep itself running a cycle without the need for another coin release ever.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

1. You can buy tokens, but if you drop below 2500 tokens during the first 48 hours or before the first exchange is live then you're not eligible on that address. If you transfer these to a different address you'll still be eligible, as long as the criteria is met that before the exchange is live you have held the tokens and have not traded them.

2. This is impossible to answer: it depends on the amount of tokens available for airdrop, the total amount of contributors with 2500 or more tokens, their maximum amount of tokens, etc.

To be honest i don't understand how someone can drop below 2500 tokens/ can trade before the first exchange is live?   Roll Eyes maybe only when someone split tokens to more addresses or make deal here on Bitcointalk.  But I understood your answer. Thanks.

So how and when the amount for airdrop will be set?

Can we confirm our address now, or we have to wait for some specific moment?

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:59:05 PM

To be honest i don't understand how someone can drop below 2500 tokens/ can trade before the first exchange is live?   Roll Eyes maybe only when someone split tokens to more addresses or make deal here on Bitcointalk.  But I understood your answer. Thanks.

So how and when the amount for airdrop will be set?

Can we confirm our address now, or we have to wait for some specific moment?

You don't have to do anything for the airdrop, we'll sort it all out when it happens. The reason we mention before is because it's only applicable to people that have contributed and/or joined the bounty campaign. Anyone that bought their tokens but did not join the ICO/bounty is not eligible. It's kind of our way of rewarding early contributors.

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

hopefully we will raise 1000ETH at the end

we have still 17 hours to go ,
when will we list exchange?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:19:00 PM

hopefully we will raise 1000ETH at the end

we have still 17 hours to go ,
when will we list exchange?

We will kickoff the process after the weekend for exchanges (to give us time to sort bonus tokens, craft spreadsheets, etc) and announce them before they're listed.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Sorry that i'm asking in this thread about bounty campaign stuff, but it was already mentioned before..
Can we confirm our ETH address now, or we have to do it when the ICO will end?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:13:28 AM

Sorry that i'm asking in this thread about bounty campaign stuff, but it was already mentioned before..

Once it's concluded we'll start drafting up a single spreadsheet with the total points (for each section and total per user) and the amount of TKR that each user is allocated. You then just confirm via PM (as to not spam the forums) if your wallet address and the TKR tokens you've been allocated looks fine. We'll then send you the tokens when the batch gets sent later that day. This process will probably end up taking the weekend, but could be sooner.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:21:33 AM

Once it's concluded we'll start drafting up a single spreadsheet with the total points (for each section and total per user) and the amount of TKR that each user is allocated. You then just confirm via PM (as to not spam the forums) if your wallet address and the TKR tokens you've been allocated looks fine. We'll then send you the tokens when the batch gets sent later that day. This process will probably end up taking the weekend, but could be sooner.

Thank you for answer. I'm asking just because during the weekend many times i'm completely out of the range of internet.. But i understand that confirmation my address in monday or even later it will be no problem.. Wink

Congratulations for perfectly managed ICO and ofcourse all project!

Well done!
Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:44:58 AM

As far as the frontend for the mobile/desktop goes, we intend to down the line (in a sense you could already view the source today if you really wanted to, as the mobile app for example is not native). We're not really sure on the backend part currently.

Good to know, thanks. Sources are better than minified bundles Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: