Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED  (Read 58113 times)
Zack15

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:33:09 AM

What's the max supply? How many coins were burned?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

65 mio was the actual total supply, now because the rest was burned 12,5 mio total and 11,6 mio circulating supply.
Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

65 mio was the actual total supply, now because the rest was burned 12,5 mio total and 11,6 mio circulating supply.

Thank you. I can't believe it's not more popular. I love the idea! Smiley

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
Zack15

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:10:02 PM

Cool. In that case this is a gem waiting to explode.  Smiley
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

When can you log into the tracker software and use it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

To the application for mobile you can log in right now - links you can find in the first post in this thread.
There still date of release of desktop client is not announced.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
2bfree

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

To the application for mobile you can log in right now - links you can find in the first post in this thread.

Mobile?? Are you kidding how can I pay for that time to type all the coins using my fingers??? Am I missing something??? I'm looking for a more afordable lynux or windows where it's cheaper to type!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Naficopa

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

Mobile?? Are you kidding how can I pay for that time to type all the coins using my fingers??? Am I missing something??? I'm looking for a more afordable lynux or windows where it's cheaper to type!

Not sure what do you mean "type all coins"? When you log in, you just have to choose coin to track - that is all what you need to do...  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
2bfree

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

Not sure what do you mean "type all coins"? When you log in, you just have to choose coin to track - that is all what you need to do...  Roll Eyes

Yes, but I have to put the info that times 1000% more time on mobile. Does it not??

Naficopa

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:07:16 PM

Yes, but I have to put the info that times 1000% more time on mobile. Does it not??

Aa i know all informations they take from exchanges, so you don't need to put any info. Only choose coin to track and that is all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

Yes, but that's a tradeoff with having a small portable device versus a desktop/laptop.

Anyhow, the desktop won't have this issue as you can use a keyboard Wink, moreover we'll be setting up synchronisation as well in the future between both desktop <> mobile so it's easier to view them on the move if you need to.

richardmtruitt

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:14:43 PM

When creating a "Watcher" alert, is it not possible to set an alert to fire off nonstop/repeatedly after price is more/less than x?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:15:15 PM

When creating a "Watcher" alert, is it not possible to set an alert to fire off nonstop/repeatedly after price is more/less than x?

Well, technically it is possible but it may seem odd to.constantly alert every minute.

richardmtruitt

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:39:30 AM

Well, technically it is possible but it may seem odd to.constantly alert every minute.

I don't think it's odd. Sort of like a very urgent alarm- like your alarm clock in the morning. It continues to buzz until you turn it off, ensuring it has your attention. If I had a very crucial price support I wanted an asset to maintain at, and it breaks downward, I'd want to be notified immediately and perhaps take a quick action. Thus, I'd like to be constantly buzzed by an alarm to ensure it gets my attention!
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:16:52 AM

I don't think it's odd. Sort of like a very urgent alarm- like your alarm clock in the morning. It continues to buzz until you turn it off, ensuring it has your attention. If I had a very crucial price support I wanted an asset to maintain at, and it breaks downward, I'd want to be notified immediately and perhaps take a quick action. Thus, I'd like to be constantly buzzed by an alarm to ensure it gets my attention!

Yep, I completely understand what you mean. However, what you say is already possible (at least in Android), unless I 'acknowledge' some notification it will keep alerting me (this is an Android setting).

Having said that we can implement that as well, it just means you would need to specify if it recurs constantly or if it's a one-time thing.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

Yep, I completely understand what you mean. However, what you say is already possible (at least in Android), unless I 'acknowledge' some notification it will keep alerting me (this is an Android setting).

Having said that we can implement that as well, it just means you would need to specify if it recurs constantly or if it's a one-time thing.
what is the mechanism of formation of prices tracked the Issuer, if different exchanges, different price, different rate of change. issuers are liquidity is not very liquid. as the mechanism of formation of prices takes into account all of this?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
richardmtruitt

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:17:50 PM

Oh got it. I am on iOS. I have just seen it standard whether it be my native iOS app or other alarm app that you can toggle between alert frequencies: one-time alert or persistance Smiley but of course that is a development decision!
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

#1 coin to trade 4 profit = TKR

Overbought then oversold.
400% up, then 60% down... then 50% up.
Next week will probably bring a new all time high.

This type of market action will bring some good attention to this project.
I only can see good things ahead... and mounds of cash.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kopes18

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:15:17 AM

Where is the Trackr located? Can you provide any infomation about the team and the company?
Thanks.
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:15:04 AM

Where is the Trackr located? Can you provide any infomation about the team and the company?
Thanks.

Here is an interview where you can get some more background information too:

https://youtu.be/2J_LlBvBZ9I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: