Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED  (Read 58114 times)
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:50:04 PM

Hi team

any upcoming listings on other exchanges?

Well I don't think that should be the priority at the moment. As per commitment they have listed in 3 exchanges. Now the focus should be releasing the beta version of the product as soon as possible. That will give real impetus to token price.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

By the way when is the next big release from CryptoInsight team? I know they are working hard but a big news/release can push the token price to 6-7x immediately.

If you are asking about desktop client release, it should happen somewhere at the beginning of December, but it is still "unofficial" information.

Yes Desktop release is the next big item in the pipeline. I also heard about the tentative timeline of December. But the progress has been rather slow for the last couple of weeks. So was checking if we can get an official word on it. Smiley
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

So far the traction is good and looks positive. The desktop client should bring in a lot of investor confidence.
People are largely backing up this ICO. I have some 4000 tokens. please make us proud team.

Since I saw that video on youtube, I;ve been a fan. All the best. cheers.
trackr-im (OP)

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:47:41 PM

We're working on it Smiley - as mentioned before our initial  slated release is early December (note: this is by no means a full build with everything available).

We've also applied to Binance for the November community listing, let's see if they put us up as contenders. Seems there's a rough patch going for ICOs in general as people keep losing faith in them (probably can't blame them, I haven't seen any ICO recently perform. They all end up way below ICO price now).

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:30:15 PM

We've posted our weekly development update over at https://medium.com/@cryptoinsight/cryptoinsight-dev-update-5-4b13a4a78a12 Make sure to voice your opinions, suggestions and feedback!

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:07:24 AM

We've posted our weekly development update over at https://medium.com/@cryptoinsight/cryptoinsight-dev-update-5-4b13a4a78a12 Make sure to voice your opinions, suggestions and feedback!
"When a device logs in it will simply request the data to your client, your given passphrase or login credentials will be able to decode the data only. This ensures that we can not see what is in there."
a very interesting solution to comply with data privacy. I hope soon to start using this product.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:43:53 PM

The amount of coins on market is very small, so before the beginning of December (relase of desktop client) I expect a lot of traffic on exchanges.. Wink

Are you planning to be listed on some new exchange/s?

dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:49:34 PM

The amount of coins on market is very small, so before the beginning of December (relase of desktop client) I expect a lot of traffic on exchanges.. Wink

It is already communicated that as of now the focus is more in releasing the next milestone than getting it listed in other exchanges. So I don't thing any new exchange is on the card in near future.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:52:25 PM

We're working on it Smiley - as mentioned before our initial  slated release is early December (note: this is by no means a full build with everything available).

We've also applied to Binance for the November community listing, let's see if they put us up as contenders. Seems there's a rough patch going for ICOs in general as people keep losing faith in them (probably can't blame them, I haven't seen any ICO recently perform. They all end up way below ICO price now).
Well it is people to blame themselves. If they think that they can randomly throw money at any ICO without due diligence and earn hefty profit then they are in dreamworld. It takes a lot to choose real gems in the huge list of ICOs.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

This looks like a very undervalued project. I downloaded the app and it works great. Almost better than Blockfolio. I bought some more TKR tokens today Smiley
limitseeker

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

Following TKR for a while already, and uhmm just wanna say that am glad to be in the project and seeing this nice rise of course hehe.

Keep it up all and go DEV team

CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

Following TKR for a while already, and uhmm just wanna say that am glad to be in the project and seeing this nice rise of course hehe.

This looks to be a very promising project that isn't trying to drive a lot of hype but focusing on fundamentals. Price also very stable.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:02:40 PM

This looks to be a very promising project that isn't trying to drive a lot of hype but focusing on fundamentals. Price also very stable.
The price showed it all, despite most altcoins had significantly dropped, TKR is still stable and we can even see an increase of price one in a while.
I am not gonna regret buying TKR after I dump mine when there was a pump reaching the price to over 3K satoshis.
Good luck to all the holders, we will grow together as the team is dedicated to make this project a successful one.

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:46:50 AM

We've published a mini-update @ https://medium.com/@cryptoinsight/airdrop-subscription-explained-71e395c7f1be regarding airdrops primarily.

The price showed it all, despite most altcoins had significantly dropped, TKR is still stable and we can even see an increase of price one in a while.
I am not gonna regret buying TKR after I dump mine when there was a pump reaching the price to over 3K satoshis.
Good luck to all the holders, we will grow together as the team is dedicated to make this project a successful one.

We do have to take into account that we have a very low total market cap & volume, so it's more likely that the majority are just holding Smiley

It is already communicated that as of now the focus is more in releasing the next milestone than getting it listed in other exchanges. So I don't thing any new exchange is on the card in near future.

Pretty much this, our current focus on development and not more exchanges. We've already applied at several (coinexchange, coss, binance and a few others) and are still awaiting replies unfortunately (it's been a week).

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:23:18 AM

Why wasn't Track value affected as the other altcoins after the news of the failled fork?

Almost every coin suffer a good pump, but tracker kept the same...
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

Why wasn't Track value affected as the other altcoins after the news of the failled fork?

We do have to take into account that we have a very low total market cap & volume, so it's more likely that the majority are just holding Smiley

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:12:24 AM

I understand that, and it's really a good justification.

But if everyone is holding we should do something to increase the demand.
In that way it should increase the buy orders.

Holding is very good, that shows a strong community and that the people are pleased with the project, but it’s also very important to have daily volume.

What is the next step in order to get CryptoInsight demand increased? Is there an exchange in the way?
Maybe Binance or Liqui should be good and fairly easy to get in.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

I understand that, and it's really a good justification.

But if everyone is holding we should do something to increase the demand.
In that way it should increase the buy orders.

Holding is very good, that shows a strong community and that the people are pleased with the project, but it’s also very important to have daily volume.

What is the next step in order to get CryptoInsight demand increased? Is there an exchange in the way?
Maybe Binance or Liqui should be good and fairly easy to get in.

It's not easy to get in at all, we tried. Unless you have a lot of money or a huge community you have a low chance, in any case we will be marketing before the release.

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:08:15 AM

Check out our latest update for the last week over at https://medium.com/@cryptoinsight/cryptoinsight-dev-update-6-87551fca1699

Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:57:04 AM

Really nice, can't wait to try the desktop client. Really waiting for that  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: