Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty!  (Read 21961 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:05:19 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 10:59:15 AM by trackr-im

Hello Dev,

Is it possible to add number of participants in twitter and facebook bounties? If it's already full then you may close the registration instead of still accepting but not qualified for the bounties.

I thought about doing this, but it may give the idea that it's closed forever (we cleanup the participants every week that aren't active anymore and have no points). I'll see what I can do in any case (perhaps displaying a message that it is closed for now).

Hi, i see my name is in spreadsheet, Is this campaign still ongoing ..? I see total tokens already counted.. When this campaign is still ongoing I want to change the number of my friends,, bounty twitter Participants #373 That my follower count is 5000 more

The total tokens are just your cumulative (added) total so far, the bounty campaign has not ended. I'll add more weeks to the sheet to clarify this now. Regarding your # of followers, please don't worry about that as the script we use to calculate Twitter points will base your allocated points for that week based on your followers at the very last moment.

Edit

I've temporarily closed signups with a message for FB/Twitter. Moreover, all spreadsheets should now be updated. If there's any issue please let me know.

ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAVE CHANGED, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU USE THE SIGNATURE

Thanks, please do remember we have new signature rules now. You're no longer to required to post ANYWHERE. As long as you have a certain rank and are active on the bitcointalk.org forums in general, you will be awarded points. This is to comply with the forum rules in place, as you can not incentivize posting in threads for bounty.

copy that. May I know how many post do we need to make per week?
Nothing indicates in the new rules or is it still three posts per week?

See above, first paragraph of this post and the section will mention. You don't have to post anywhere anymore. You are free to post wherever you want (and there is no limit how much or how little you post), as long as you are active in general we will award bounty points.

This is one of the rules that we have complied with now (we were unaware of it initially).
is it for real? wow! thanks for that, i thought i was just misread it, so i checked it all over again, but im not mistaken, thanks for that Smiley

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:12:11 AM

i  already join signature and twitter bounty campign,,what hapen with thread bounty?

Nothing, the bounty is still running as usual. Just some slight changes in signature campaign rule and a new thread (because old one was locked). Your points and everything is still there.

thank you so much for the message sir i will still support this project  Smiley
i have interest this project thats why i will do my best to support this project
im going also participate in token sale Smiley
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

Thx Dev for reminding me about this new thread.
still supporting this project with all my best hopes for you.

Waiting for new updates  Smiley
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:12:07 PM

REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAVE CHANGED, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU USE THE SIGNATURE

Thanks, please do remember we have new signature rules now. You're no longer to required to post ANYWHERE. As long as you have a certain rank and are active on the bitcointalk.org forums in general, you will be awarded points. This is to comply with the forum rules in place, as you can not incentivize posting in threads for bounty.

copy that. May I know how many post do we need to make per week?
Nothing indicates in the new rules or is it still three posts per week?

See above, first paragraph of this post and the section will mention. You don't have to post anywhere anymore. You are free to post wherever you want (and there is no limit how much or how little you post), as long as you are active in general we will award bounty points.

This is one of the rules that we have complied with now (we were unaware of it initially).
is it for real? wow! thanks for that, i thought i was just misread it, so i checked it all over again, but im not mistaken, thanks for that Smiley

"Active" is such a subjective thing. What if I just post once a week, is that active? It might be active for me, but not for you. Please be clear, or at least put a number of posts that you encourage us to reach per week. Last week, we are only required to post 3 times. I think we can just follow that.

Just my opinion. Tongue

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

I agree Fatanut, but it's unfortunately not as clear and cut for us. We can't 'force' you guys to post essentially as that would be breaking forum rules indirectly.

Here's the quote for the forum rule:

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

(I know the quote mentions in your threads but after having spoke to a mod it's actually in any thread)

Let's say we ask you to post 50 times a week to be eligible for points, this means that you may end up rushing and posting 'garbage' as a result of one of our rules. We'd rather you post organically as you wish and please without any restrictions.

As for activity, I'm still deriving a formula, but it'll count the activity based on your total number of posts and join date (which gives us an average posts per week). Based off that I know how many posts we can expect from a certain user for the past 7 days, I can use that metric to guesstimate whether you're active (specifically for you only) with some leeway (i.e. say 50% of that). I understand that this might not work too well for accounts that are very new, but we have restricted the signups for the signature campaign only to users that signed up before 9th of July.

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

This will be my next campaign, Nice in a way that we not recommended to post for the stakes or points just need to wear the proper avatar meanwhile campaign was going on for the ico. After the bounty where will be the  token go in exchange?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

I have to say it...

I am very disappointed in the articles campaign -  The 2 articles that received stakes this week didn't even follow the rules.

Looks like it took the writer a whole 10 minutes to write 50 words with absolutely zero information...

Realistically, nobody read them either. No comments, minimum of like 5 views, in which I was one of those views.

I can understand that basically nobody is taking the articles campaign seriously and giving away stakes seems like a good idea as some form of participation reward...
But for those that actually put the time and effort in to make a quality article while fullfilling all the requirements (me for example). It is very dis-heartening to see complete garbage receiving a comparable reward, while also realizing those articles didn't even meet the minimum requirements...

I do plan on producing a couple more articles, and I like to keep my level of quality on par for my readers. The last thing I would want is to produce a complete garbage article and loose readers, so with that said
I hope evaluations are reconsidered

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:47:59 PM

I have to say it...

I am very disappointed in the articles campaign -  The 2 articles that received stakes this week didn't even follow the rules.

Looks like it took the writer a whole 10 minutes to write 50 words with absolutely zero information...

Realistically, nobody read them either. No comments, minimum of like 5 views, in which I was one of those views.

I can understand that basically nobody is taking the articles campaign seriously and giving away stakes seems like a good idea as some form of participation reward...
But for those that actually put the time and effort in to make a quality article while fullfilling all the requirements (me for example). It is very dis-heartening to see complete garbage receiving a comparable reward, while also realizing those articles didn't even meet the minimum requirements...

I do plan on producing a couple more articles, and I like to keep my level of quality on par for my readers. The last thing I would want is to produce a complete garbage article and loose readers, so with that said
I hope evaluations are reconsidered

Thanks Mr Ease, you're right and it was unfortunately a rush evaluation. All things considered we will enforce a stricter check on the blog section going forward and have already updated the posts in question to comply with our own rules, after all it states that you need a minimum of 400 custom words.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:43:35 PM

Thanks. I have already joined signature campaign.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:55:28 PM

why i do not see my name in FB company? i filled the form with twitter company
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Hello Dev,

Is it possible to add number of participants in twitter and facebook bounties? If it's already full then you may close the registration instead of still accepting but not qualified for the bounties.

I thought about doing this, but it may give the idea that it's closed forever (we cleanup the participants every week that aren't active anymore and have no points). I'll see what I can do in any case (perhaps displaying a message that it is closed for now).

Hi, i see my name is in spreadsheet, Is this campaign still ongoing ..? I see total tokens already counted.. When this campaign is still ongoing I want to change the number of my friends,, bounty twitter Participants #373 That my follower count is 5000 more

The total tokens are just your cumulative (added) total so far, the bounty campaign has not ended. I'll add more weeks to the sheet to clarify this now. Regarding your # of followers, please don't worry about that as the script we use to calculate Twitter points will base your allocated points for that week based on your followers at the very last moment.

Edit

I've temporarily closed signups with a message for FB/Twitter. Moreover, all spreadsheets should now be updated. If there's any issue please let me know.

Happy to know that this campaign is still continuing,, That means I still have a chance to do the work of this campaign, good luck for trackr Wink
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:36:30 PM

I'm not sure about that, the forms should link to the thing you've signed up for. That's all part of Google (not much involvement on our side).

SLaPShoCk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

Good day, I have joined the signature campaign. Such rule for this campaign is kinda cool since there will be no pressure as to other signature campaigns people rushing to finish posts.

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

Do you need Scandinavian/Swedish translation? If thats the case id like to do it.

Oh and does the spreadsheet update automaticly in regards to advancing in forum rank?
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:15:53 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 08:27:06 PM by miha

I'm not sure about that, the forms should link to the thing you've signed up for. That's all part of Google (not much involvement on our side).

and i am sure that  i filled the form. on fb i have more than 1k followers..i wasted my time. ok. seems like scam. i'm out. f**k that.
Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

Hello,

I registered both for the facebook and twitter bounty.  I checked the facebook spreadsheet and I am not listed. 
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:43:25 PM

This is à good project its very organized and is based on a brillant idea and i hope it Will be à sucess.... Good luck
Giardina

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

I agree Fatanut, but it's unfortunately not as clear and cut for us. We can't 'force' you guys to post essentially as that would be breaking forum rules indirectly.

Here's the quote for the forum rule:

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

(I know the quote mentions in your threads but after having spoke to a mod it's actually in any thread)

Let's say we ask you to post 50 times a week to be eligible for points, this means that you may end up rushing and posting 'garbage' as a result of one of our rules. We'd rather you post organically as you wish and please without any restrictions.

As for activity, I'm still deriving a formula, but it'll count the activity based on your total number of posts and join date (which gives us an average posts per week). Based off that I know how many posts we can expect from a certain user for the past 7 days, I can use that metric to guesstimate whether you're active (specifically for you only) with some leeway (i.e. say 50% of that). I understand that this might not work too well for accounts that are very new, but we have restricted the signups for the signature campaign only to users that signed up before 9th of July.
this new rule is only for your branches or these changes have affected all the bounty companies. I'm new here and in a previous company I was required 50 posts, it is very difficult. If these changes take will be easier, but I'm afraid will start restrictions on the rank...

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:46:59 PM

Joining the bounty on Twitter and Facebook. There was another branch in the bounty, I registered from the first day did all the tasks. And now it's all over again. Will be taken into account what was done earlier?

I might be confused, could you elaborate? All your points are counted towards a total (whether it was before or now). The old thread may have been gone, but the spreadsheets are still exactly the same (as they're hosted on Google Sheets).
Thanks for counting the stakes even the old thread was locked. I support this projects because I trust that it is real project with the near execution of alpha release.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: