Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty!  (Read 21955 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:49:29 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 11:10:08 PM by trackr-im

why i do not see my name in FB company? i filled the form with twitter company

I'm not sure about that, the forms should link to the thing you've signed up for. That's all part of Google (not much involvement on our side).

and i am sure that  i filled the form. on fb i have more than 1k followers..i wasted my time. ok. seems like scam. i'm out. f**k that.

You need to tell me when you signed up approximately and PM me your FB/Twitter URL to me so i can investigate what happened. I can't see your entry, so I don't know what happened.

I agree Fatanut, but it's unfortunately not as clear and cut for us. We can't 'force' you guys to post essentially as that would be breaking forum rules indirectly.

Here's the quote for the forum rule:

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

(I know the quote mentions in your threads but after having spoke to a mod it's actually in any thread)

Let's say we ask you to post 50 times a week to be eligible for points, this means that you may end up rushing and posting 'garbage' as a result of one of our rules. We'd rather you post organically as you wish and please without any restrictions.

As for activity, I'm still deriving a formula, but it'll count the activity based on your total number of posts and join date (which gives us an average posts per week). Based off that I know how many posts we can expect from a certain user for the past 7 days, I can use that metric to guesstimate whether you're active (specifically for you only) with some leeway (i.e. say 50% of that). I understand that this might not work too well for accounts that are very new, but we have restricted the signups for the signature campaign only to users that signed up before 9th of July.
this new rule is only for your branches or these changes have affected all the bounty companies. I'm new here and in a previous company I was required 50 posts, it is very difficult. If these changes take will be easier, but I'm afraid will start restrictions on the rank...

I'd like to re-iterate that as far as posting goes, do what you normally do on the forums and you will be awarded points, don't worry too much about it.

Do you need Scandinavian/Swedish translation? If thats the case id like to do it.

Oh and does the spreadsheet update automaticly in regards to advancing in forum rank?

We don't need anymore translations at the moment, as far as the spreadsheet goes the rank will be updated in the tab below for that week (but not the main sheet). Your points will be correct for the rank you have (you can double check this).

We have scripts to calculate the points for twitter, bitcointalk and FB which takes into account your rank at the time of calculation.

Hello,

I registered both for the facebook and twitter bounty.  I checked the facebook spreadsheet and I am not listed.  

I will look into signups tomorrow, but they're full currently if you're not accepted for FB and Twitter (unless there was a mistake).

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:33:05 PM

joined the Forum Signature

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:33:26 PM

For how long will the campaign be running?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

Until the ICO ends (which currently is projected at early September for campaign end).

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:28:44 AM

Hi,

I just joined to signature campaign!

Cheers!
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

Dear sir, What is the official website trackr.im or trackr.online, thanks for your answer
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

Dear sir, What is the official website trackr.im or trackr.online, thanks for your answer

They both link to the same thing, but https://www.trackr.im is the official one Smiley and trackr.online is merely a redirection.

maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

When is finished ico trackr?

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:44:11 PM

If you asking when bounty will be distributed: "The bounty will be rewarded a few days after the main ICO has concluded." - ICO is planned for one month, start at the beginning of August, so we can assume that ICO will finish at the beginning of September.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:15:32 PM

If you asking when bounty will be distributed: "The bounty will be rewarded a few days after the main ICO has concluded." - ICO is planned for one month, start at the beginning of August, so we can assume that ICO will finish at the beginning of September.

Yep, this is somewhat correct.

The ICO start date has not been confirmed yet other than early August.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:06:06 PM

REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAVE CHANGED, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU USE THE SIGNATURE

Thanks, please do remember we have new signature rules now. You're no longer to required to post ANYWHERE. As long as you have a certain rank and are active on the bitcointalk.org forums in general, you will be awarded points. This is to comply with the forum rules in place, as you can not incentivize posting in threads for bounty.

copy that. May I know how many post do we need to make per week?
Nothing indicates in the new rules or is it still three posts per week?

See above, first paragraph of this post and the section will mention. You don't have to post anywhere anymore. You are free to post wherever you want (and there is no limit how much or how little you post), as long as you are active in general we will award bounty points.

This is one of the rules that we have complied with now (we were unaware of it initially).

Hi!! I'm a newbie and i am familiarizing myself with the activities here. May i know what it means to "not allowed posting anywhere?" Anywhere means outside of this site or outside bitcoin forum? Thanks for your would be reply.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

I have joined  this  signature campaign  and I hope its really great for newbie and  I m so happy
just waiting  for ico and success
thanks

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

Hi!! I'm a newbie and i am familiarizing myself with the activities here. May i know what it means to "not allowed posting anywhere?" Anywhere means outside of this site or outside bitcoin forum? Thanks for your would be reply.
Lol. Anywhere means anywhere, but not outside of this forum. You're allowed to post in any board of your interest in this forum, just like you made this post here. As long as you don't spam, there shouldn't be any problem.
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:25:48 AM

Applied and Registered to Forum campaign.
Displayed your signature and my name listed in campaign spreadsheets.

♤I hope i'm Qualified. Sir

feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

Lol. Anywhere means anywhere, but not outside of this forum. You're allowed to post in any board of your interest in this forum, just like you made this post here. As long as you don't spam, there shouldn't be any problem.

I just imagine that the manager might have meant not writing on the desktop of your computer, for example.  Grin Grin Grin

Usually managers write in rules that they will not count posts in specific sections. Anywhere in this case - means anywhere on this forum.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:45:53 PM

Sorry if the rules are slightly confusing, but what I meant is that we can not force you to post anywhere on the forums. You can choose to post wherever and whenever. We will just award points every Saturday as long as you have been active that week (active is an interesting metric, but we'll ensure it's done fairly. If you post 0 times then obviously that wouldn't count as active).

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:08:06 PM

Until the ICO ends (which currently is projected at early September for campaign end).

Ok, so many projects currently running campaigns.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:40:54 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 01:19:04 AM by trackr-im

Just an update that bounty points will be awarded by tomorrow morning.

Edit:
Bounty points have been awarded, please double-check and let me know if something went wrong so I can correct it.

As a reminder, I have seen FB posts being shared from Week 1 that are no longer relevant, remember that these are not being counted, you have to share the most latest ones only applicable to this week.

ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:18:07 AM

Applied and Registered to Forum campaign.
Displayed your signature and my name listed in campaign spreadsheets.

♤I hope i'm Qualified. Sir

Edit:
Bounty points have been awarded, please double-check and let me know if something went wrong so I can correct it.

Sir I've visited the spreadsheet, "No incorrect account li" can't read the complete tag.
I hope i can change if something is not right in my registration.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:06:42 AM

Edit:

As a reminder, I have seen FB posts being shared from Week 1 that are no longer relevant, remember that these are not being counted, you have to share the most latest ones only applicable to this week.

Hi campaign manager. I saw the spreadsheet and I saw that I dont receive any stakes for this week cut off.
Please check for this please. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: