Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty!  (Read 21966 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

Hi, I just got a higher - Senior Member rank! I wear appropriate signature. Please update my position in spreadsheet.
Thank you.

jam22

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

The signature campaign is still on going Shocked Shocked Shocked

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:54:53 PM

Good evening...i want to know the minimum found this project need to go forward

The minimum is dependent on what we can deliver, to cover costs for the basic functionality we'd need at least 300-500 Ether (and this is excluding team expansion). We're going to do more promotion/advertising coming up, so hopefully we can raise a fair bit.

We've raised roughly 150 Eth so far

In my opinion that is good result for the start! Smiley

We're going to be closing the bounty campaign soon as well in terms of signups

Are you closing signups for all bounty campaigns and for all ranks?

(the actual campaign will last until ICO ends, and then the bounties will be paid out 2-3 days after ICO ends)

Thank you for this update!

We'll be closing all signups for all bounties except blog/websites. The campaigns will still run, just the signups will be closed.

The ICO lasts until the 15th of September 12 PM GMT

Bounty points will also be rewarded for this week later on today (which means by tomorrow you should see the spreadsheets updated). If there are still issues tomorrow with any entries let me know and I will check. As for Rank updates, this gets processed automatically. Your rank is calculated at point allocation (so there's no need to tell me, the script we have will automatically know your rank at that time).
You can put ads on PPC bitcoin or google adword, I think need a targeted and massive advertising.
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:04:55 PM

Good evening...i want to know the minimum found this project need to go forward

The minimum is dependent on what we can deliver, to cover costs for the basic functionality we'd need at least 300-500 Ether (and this is excluding team expansion). We're going to do more promotion/advertising coming up, so hopefully we can raise a fair bit.

We've raised roughly 150 Eth so far

In my opinion that is good result for the start! Smiley

We're going to be closing the bounty campaign soon as well in terms of signups

Are you closing signups for all bounty campaigns and for all ranks?

(the actual campaign will last until ICO ends, and then the bounties will be paid out 2-3 days after ICO ends)

Thank you for this update!

We'll be closing all signups for all bounties except blog/websites. The campaigns will still run, just the signups will be closed.

The ICO lasts until the 15th of September 12 PM GMT

Bounty points will also be rewarded for this week later on today (which means by tomorrow you should see the spreadsheets updated). If there are still issues tomorrow with any entries let me know and I will check. As for Rank updates, this gets processed automatically. Your rank is calculated at point allocation (so there's no need to tell me, the script we have will automatically know your rank at that time).
You can put ads on PPC bitcoin or google adword, I think need a targeted and massive advertising.

We've got ads rolling, don't worry! We've got some more press and such coming up as well in the next few days.

kanewalss

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:00:28 AM

joined campaign too
raka22

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:09:01 AM

Keep monitoring on his new thread  Wink
Mr.ZeeN

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:12:00 AM

Hello Manager
Can you re check my stake for week 2,4, and 5 (Facebook List #141),because i am sure like and shared all posts.
Thank you
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:18:10 AM

Hello Manager
Can you re check my stake for week 2,4, and 5 (Facebook List #141),because i am sure like and shared all posts.
Thank you

Sure, will check today.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:58:21 AM

joined campaign too

Your post is reported just because you are lazy and you didn't even check that all campaigns are closed for new participants..
Next time try to be more careful man!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

joined campaign too

Your post is reported just because you are lazy and you didn't even check that all campaigns are closed for new participants..
Next time try to be more careful man!

Heh, you'd be surprised by the amount of spam we get that don't add anything meaningful.

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:47:08 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 12:21:01 AM by trackr-im

Bounty points will be updated later today.

Edit
Slight delay, they will be available tomorrow morning (blame the boxing match!)

moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:21:02 AM

Permission to change my current signature into a member. Thank you
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

Permission to change my current signature into a member. Thank you

I'll update it for you later today.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:10:42 PM

Hi manager, im actively liking and reposting every week but my stakes from some weeks are also not showing for facebook campaign so please check and correct, thank you.

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:03:19 AM

Hi manager, im actively liking and reposting every week but my stakes from some weeks are also not showing for facebook campaign so please check and correct, thank you.

Do you know which weeks? I will check if there's something odd going on and fix it at large.

ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:55:10 AM

Basically everyone who issues the project is for the sake of progress together, so they also do not sleep and keep working, good luck,
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:00:58 AM

Basically everyone who issues the project is for the sake of progress together, so they also do not sleep and keep working, good luck,

I'm not sure what kind of plot you invented, but red tag under your username says that you are kind of scammer or you just want say something and you have no idea about what you are talking..
Learn a bit and then try to discuss problem.. right now i'm sure that you have to rest!
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

I'm not sure what kind of plot you invented, but red tag under your username says that you are kind of scammer or you just want say something and you have no idea about what you are talking..
Learn a bit and then try to discuss problem.. right now i'm sure that you have to rest!

I'll be honest, 50% of the posts on the bounties and ICO section make no sense at all Tongue

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

All entries should be updated, anything missing/wrong let me know and I'll fix it.

Sorry, but now i'm a bit confused.. Smiley So when you will be closing entries?
Is it still possible sign up to Twitter or other campaign?

I have now Full Member rank - before it was Member. I updated signature and add avatar.
Congratulations to me! Wink

Signups for signature is closed now, but you can still change your signature as you improve your rank or add avatar. So if you're already in the spreadsheet, you're fine.
I have seen trackr ad in some websites, I think trackr will earn a lot of attention from investors.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

I'll be honest, 50% of the posts on the bounties and ICO section make no sense at all Tongue

Now i understand your decision about reducing minimum number of posts.. Pushing people to fill campaign requirments simply makes these sections become even bigger trash.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: