Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:12:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty!  (Read 21960 times)
castol

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

So guys?  What will be the best decision for our tokens?  Wait till it becomes expensive or sell it as soon as posible?  Please reply

I decided I would wait for the high price, because I'm sure the project will be very good in the future,
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:15:52 PM

So guys?  What will be the best decision for our tokens?  Wait till it becomes expensive or sell it as soon as posible?  Please reply

I decided I would wait for the high price, because I'm sure the project will be very good in the future,

I will definitely keep them - the project is developing very quickly. I am sure that in a month the price may be twice as high
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Honestly, I'd prefer you to dump at the cheapest price possible...

Only ~12 MIL tokens.... says there will be a pump. Maybe not instantly, but one day there will be a spike. Guaranteed at some point, the opportunity will come to get 10X investment, possibly more.
There simply is not enough coins to have the price be 5000TKR/1Eth
Even a marketcap at 1 MIL is bringing 5X.

In anycase, do what you desire, I will be hoarding for that massive spike

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:37:15 PM

Only ~12 MIL tokens.... says there will be a pump. Maybe not instantly, but one day there will be a spike. Guaranteed at some point, the opportunity will come to get 10X investment, possibly more.

Also take into account while there are 12 million tokens in circulations, in actuality it'll be lower (lost wallets, people with no clue how to use them, some natural burn over time, etc).

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:17:01 PM

congratulation sir for the success of this project and to all participants investor bounty hunter

im excited for the next progress of this project im going to hold my coins 1 to 2years for future reference
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

yea with not a ton of tokens on the market selling right away wouldnt be the best idea, its always better to hold but you know there will be always be people looking to sell as soon as it hits the market.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:01:49 PM

am so so keen on knowing when it will heat the market. investors still awaiting the opportunity to buy off from people ready to dump

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:41:50 PM

Congratulation! I remove the signature code and move on to the next project.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

ICO is over, congratulations to all the teams who assisted this project, waiting for the payment of the reward program for all the campaign participants. good work

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

Thanks everyone - you may remove your signatures/avatars now.

Over the next few days we'll start drafting a single master spreadsheet which will contain the following:

• Your username
  • Your wallet address
  • The amount of TKR tokens you're entitled

Furthermore there will be 4 tabs in this spreadsheet, each for each bounty section. They will contain the same information as above and in addition the total 'points' they accumulated in that section along with the TKR for that section.

Once the master spreadsheet is live with all point allocation, simply throw me a PM verifying if your WALLET and TKR amount is correct (do not reply in the thread as that would make the mods unhappy). Once you've confirmed via a PM we will send you your tokens in the next batch that will be sent (batches will be sent every day during midnight).

For enquiries about exchanges, we will communicate further via our blog (and mention it in our main ICO post).

Please remember to PM us for any inquiries and try avoiding adding unnecessary replies to this thread so we can keep it clean.
Hi sir, I remove my signature campaign. Waiting for signature campaign. Thank you
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

ICO is over, congratulations I am sure that the project has a great future.

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

Congratz for succesfully ico. Maybe all bounty participant waiting for token distribution. Thanks dev.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:41:10 AM

Congratulation for successfully completed ICO. really amazing Raised very fast. good team work and supporters also.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

We've updated the first post with information on how to claim after we have drafted the master spreadsheet with your points.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:52:52 AM

Over the next few days we'll start drafting a single master spreadsheet which will contain the following:
Thank you, sir! It was a pleasure working with you in the bounty campaign.
Good luck to you! Thanks for the interesting product! I'm sure it will be successful!
Exotica111

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

• Your username
  • Your wallet address
  • The amount of TKR tokens you're entitled

Furthermore there will be 4 tabs in this spreadsheet, each for each bounty section. They will contain the same information as above and in addition the total 'points' they accumulated in that section along with the TKR for that section.

Once the master spreadsheet is live with all point allocation, simply throw me a PM verifying if your WALLET and TKR amount is correct (do not reply in the thread as that would make the mods unhappy). Once you've confirmed via a PM we will send you your tokens in the next batch that will be sent (batches will be sent every day during midnight).

For enquiries about exchanges, we will communicate further via our blog (and mention it in our main ICO post).

Please remember to PM us for any inquiries and try avoiding adding unnecessary replies to this thread so we can keep it clean.

thankyou sir for this information congrats for the success of this project wish you good luck for more progress to come.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:26:06 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:52:55 PM by trackr-im

The spreadsheet is live at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mi_axZjEi17uNw_ieaE8tV_5vHSuY7ugvT_0GXlZmbc/ - Please follow the rules on the first post of this thread to claim your bounty tokens.

I'd also like to address the blog/website section rules, these were the rules:

Blog and/or Website - 20%
Rules:
1. Must mention our website URL
2. Must have custom content of at least 400 words, you may include any of our logos as you wish
3. Needs to be good quality, we will take off points if it feels rushed to us
4. Must be in English, otherwise we expected a decent amount of traffic if it's in another language.
5. A maximum of 2 posts a week are eligible for points.
6. The maximum number of tokens in this section is capped to (points / 2) * 350, meaning if you have a total of 300 points then you're eligible to a maximum of 52500 tokens. Actual number of tokens you receive varies by the amount of interest (more interest is less tokens, less interest is more tokens).

Pay attention to rule 6 - some people think we suspiciously added that, however this is not the case and that rule has been there since forever. You can confirm this using a Google Cached Page.

Please also note that we'll be sending out bounty tokens after the weekend so we can batch them up and correct any mistakes we may spot. If you PM'd us and we don't confirm you in 24 hours, please PM again. We're getting lots of PMs so there's a chance we may miss it.

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:36:24 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:55:44 PM by trackr-im

It appears some FB signups are missing, we're adding them in right now for the bounty.

Edit: And they're added, should be correct now.

oaks05

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

just sent my confirmation in just now for the sig campaign on the master sheet, everything looks good just want to thank you and say congrats on the ico looks like you had a good close out to the ico, looking forward to much success to this project, thanks again.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

just sent my confirmation in just now for the sig campaign on the master sheet, everything looks good just want to thank you and say congrats on the ico looks like you had a good close out to the ico, looking forward to much success to this project, thanks again.

Thank you for participating!

We've published a blog post on the future steps we'll be taking over at https://medium.com/@trackr.im/update-next-steps-after-the-ico-a3d9ef68b880 (don't worry about sharing our tweets/facebook posts now Wink)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: