Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:12:55 AM

I am full of regret that I invested this project in ICO phase and it burns my money.

It is true that it doesn't look that good right now but on the other hand people should have known that development of KICKICO will take time, it will not happen over night. You either need to cut your losses or give it a chance to become what it is supposed to become.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephlambert

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:38:35 AM

I am full of regret that I invested this project in ICO phase and it burns my money.

It is true that it doesn't look that good right now but on the other hand people should have known that development of KICKICO will take time, it will not happen over night. You either need to cut your losses or give it a chance to become what it is supposed to become.

But one can understand the disappointment people have, especially when the first thing the team announced in this very thread is "In contrast to many other ICO, we have the final product"
Rohogaka

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

KICKICO Support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:59:54 AM

But one can understand the disappointment people have, especially when the first thing the team announced in this very thread is "In contrast to many other ICO, we have the final product"

We have a working product, the final product will be ready when KICKONOMY is established and it will be around July 2018. We will be releasing an updated roadmap shortly.

Cryptovolution starts now
Stephlambert

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:15:01 AM

We have a working product, the final product will be ready when KICKONOMY is established and it will be around July 2018. We will be releasing an updated roadmap shortly.

I am not saying you do not have a working product. What I am saying is that I can understand some people are getting frustrated because you announced you had the "final product" when in fact, the final product is set to be out in July 2018.

There is a fundamental difference between final product and working product.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:03 AM

I am not saying you do not have a working product. What I am saying is that I can understand some people are getting frustrated because you announced you had the "final product" when in fact, the final product is set to be out in July 2018.

Still, they have a working product right now, and it is way ahead of some icos.

Price dump is a thing that i can't understand the reason.

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:38:18 AM

I left this project
worst ICO ever

Don't get too greedy. I don't know why people expect to get rich instantly when investing in ICOs. Of course it's cool to have a fast ROI when investing somewhere, but very few project actually offer that

I didn't expect to earn a lot, just a stable ICO price would have been great but price is now around -80% from ICO price. This is a BIG loss.
I'm usually a long term holder, but in this situation I sold everything and put my money into OMG, I'm already starting to get my money back
Good luck for you long term KICK supporter, the way is going to be looooooooooooooong.......
Kick doesn't make the price, only those who sell so far below under ICO. The bounty hunters are just the summit of the iceberg. Of course it's bad for me too, but I won't sell at this stage.
kgp43

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

Marketcap at 7M.... ouch.
Lost quite a bit on this one.

Do you guys know, if people already received and can trade bounty?
Price is really now, actually thinking about buying more ... :/
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Bounty tokens are already unlocked, so bounty hunters can already send their tokens. And yes, i agree that the price is now very low, maybe it will be more cheap in the upcoming days, which i think will be a good time to buy.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

Bounty tokens are already unlocked, so bounty hunters can already send their tokens. And yes, i agree that the price is now very low, maybe it will be more cheap in the upcoming days, which i think will be a good time to buy.
Agreed, honestly it can't go down much more, in my opinion the bottom is (maybe nearly) reached and from now I expect continous slowly growing.
JaFa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:36:35 PM

Agreed, honestly it can't go down much more, in my opinion the bottom is (maybe nearly) reached and from now I expect continous slowly growing.

I agree that Kick should be near the bottom soon and I certainly don't think selling right after the bounty hunters got their coins released is a good idea.

Watching the charts over the last few weeks shows increasing volume, which imho is a very good thing.  It means that someone is buying.  The thing with trends though is they can be hard to shake.  Once Kick reverses the downward trend, it should be a slow and steady rise up (faster once it hits the big exchanges).  However, until that downward trend is broken it is going to be a very painful time for holders.

I do think Kickico should be doing burns on a weekly basis to try and get some confidence in their coin back.  Confidence in their coin directly relates to confidence in their platform.  Even if they didn't do a buyback, they should be burning more from what they receive through the platform, at least for the shortterm until the downward trend is reversed.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

Dump on this coin is just absurd. I have never seen a good project like KickIco with a so bad dump. Future will tell. Present no good btw.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:42:01 PM

I agree that Kick should be near the bottom soon and I certainly don't think selling right after the bounty hunters got their coins released is a good idea.

Watching the charts over the last few weeks shows increasing volume, which imho is a very good thing.  It means that someone is buying.  The thing with trends though is they can be hard to shake.  Once Kick reverses the downward trend, it should be a slow and steady rise up (faster once it hits the big exchanges).  However, until that downward trend is broken it is going to be a very painful time for holders.

I do think Kickico should be doing burns on a weekly basis to try and get some confidence in their coin back.  Confidence in their coin directly relates to confidence in their platform.  Even if they didn't do a buyback, they should be burning more from what they receive through the platform, at least for the shortterm until the downward trend is reversed.

I hope that that's the bottom, they're hosting many valuable ICOs on their platform but they still in beta, many functions described in the whitepaper are not here right now

JaFa

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:14:40 PM

Dump on this coin is just absurd. I have never seen a good project like KickIco with a so bad dump. Future will tell. Present no good btw.

It is absurd to be so low, but the rising price of Bitcoin/Ether is partly to blame.  Kick was holding well against the USD at around 3-3.3 cents a kick until the bounty hunter coins were released.

I do believe the real reason for this fall is many people were expecting Kick to be listed on the larger exchanges within a month or two of the ICO.  When that didn't happen they started to dump to go chase the bullruns in the other crypto markets.  Sucks for us holders, but it's a really good opportunity for anybody wanting to buy in now.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:44:47 AM

Is there any gameplan from the developers, to create a better demand on the kickcoins?

Something just seems off, with the price of kickcoin, but I cant put my finger on it. Why does it keep sliding into the depth? It's almost like there is no use cases for the coin or something...
But there is, u can use kicks to invest in projects, but there's no way I want to invest my money with kickcoins when they have lost so much in value since the ICO.

I'm not sure wether to get some more or not... Cant see how this coin will start growing in value.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

Is there any gameplan from the developers, to create a better demand on the kickcoins?

Something just seems off, with the price of kickcoin, but I cant put my finger on it. Why does it keep sliding into the depth? It's almost like there is no use cases for the coin or something...
But there is, u can use kicks to invest in projects, but there's no way I want to invest my money with kickcoins when they have lost so much in value since the ICO.

I'm not sure wether to get some more or not... Cant see how this coin will start growing in value.
we need great project on kickico which will accept only KICK as investment. But it's impossible Smiley
Stephlambert

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

Still, they have a working product right now, and it is way ahead of some icos.

Price dump is a thing that i can't understand the reason.

Yes, again, I am not questioning the fact that they have a product or not. I am just saying it is understandable if some people are disappointed, and that it is weird to argument and say things like "people should have known that development of KICKICO will take time" when the team proudly announced they have the final product ready already.

For the price dump, I am the same, often scratching my head. But I believe it's because people holding the coins are amateur and not seasoned traders, so there's no logic to this market.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

I agree, since KickIco had already a final product out I thought the price would at least be above the ICO price... I don't really understand why the price is so low, the project is great and really helpful for the community. I know for sure that the price will rise the point is how much it will take...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

Price is low because people are moving to other projects.. Every day come more than 100 new projects and this is so bad. We need some regulations and less ICOs
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

Price is low because people are moving to other projects.. Every day come more than 100 new projects and this is so bad. We need some regulations and less ICOs

Im agree with you. Every day hundreds new projects... And people jumping to next even with loss  Undecided
JaFa

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:27:19 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 05:41:35 PM by JaFa

If people want to invest their money in crappy ICOs it's their right to lose that money, no government regulations are going to prevent that.  The only reason there are so many new ICOs is that people are willing to invest in them, period.  No regulation would have prevented Kickcoin's fall either, as its fall is due entirely to the decisions and actions of Kickico.  Let's hope they have a good plan going forward.

I swear, when Bitcoin's bubble pops this time (and it will) there is going to be nonstop coverage on how the government needs to step in and control the cryptocurrency market.  So many normies are going to be burnt badly by this pop.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: