Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Hi, what is the difference between KC and KICK tokens Besides, does the ICO turn the kick into eth?

KC was first token sold in pre-ICO.. then swapped to KICK.
KC is no more in circulation (shouldn't be) and has no value and use.
KICK is current KickICO token.
CAMEO75

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

who knows why kickicoin rides?
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Report: Crypto suffers severely from criminals and money laundering

The world of cryptocurrency is not a fairytale. Well-known fact. However some news truly make us doubt its main advantages.  

According to CipherTrace and the FBI’s report, three times more crypto was stolen during the first six months of 2018 than in whole 2017. The amount of complaints towards crypto-related issues increased six-fold. Oops!

More and more services appear that provide tools and solutions for money laundering. One of the most popular versions for legalising stolen money is layering. The primary purpose is to move money around to obfuscate its owner and to hide the traces so it will be harder to track the transactions. Tumblers, mixers and chain hopping are used as tools for layering. Criminals pay 1-3% for transactions to create untraceable mechanisms.

When money is somehow legalised, criminals send them into existing financial flows via exchange. It’s not so easy because the amount of crypto is measured to flag suspicious deposits but when it’s done there is no way back, and money is perceived as legitimate.

There are some of the services that help doing it (most of them were discovered and blocked but some still exist and even purchase the ad campaigns on Google).

Another way that allows criminals to cheat is gambling. They open accounts on the crypto gambling websites, deposit funds, make small bets just to legitimize their accounts and then withdraw wanted amount of money to various accounts. It is almost impossible to trace the stolen tokens.

Some of the experts insist on de-anonymisation of the crypto transaction so it will be easier to track the losses and to identify criminals.

Did you know that it is so easy to manipulate the existing crypto-system? Do you think that it should be better regulated and monitored by relevant authorities? Share your thoughts with us!

#crypto #kickico #kickonomy #kickcoin #ico #blockchain

CAMEO75

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

Why the price of KICK is not increasing when we there are ICO successfully happening on platform

it's a good question and we have no answers except general information.
I asked several times for information on kikonomy and crowfunding unanswered to date.
Normally the kickikoin token should go up to each successful fundraiser and there are more than 30 today some of which with huge amounts yet it remains very low.
JaFa

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Why the price of KICK is not increasing when we there are ICO successfully happening on platform

I asked several times for information on kikonomy and crowfunding unanswered to date.
Normally the kickikoin token should go up to each successful fundraiser and there are more than 30 today some of which with huge amounts yet it remains very low.

Logically, you would think KICK would go up after each successful ICO because that should be pulling KICK out of the trading world, decreasing supply.  But you need to realize that most people who bought KICK were there to flip it for profit, not to use it for the fundraisers.  KICK's price has been stagnant for quite some time, and the flippers are probably losing patience and dumping at a loss.  Eventually though, the people that are willing to hold indefinitely and those that use KICK for ICO fundraisers are going to outnumber the flippers/dumpers, and at that point KICK will start to grow.  When that will happen, who knows.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

Logically, you would think KICK would go up after each successful ICO because that should be pulling KICK out of the trading world, decreasing supply.  But you need to realize that most people who bought KICK were there to flip it for profit, not to use it for the fundraisers.  KICK's price has been stagnant for quite some time, and the flippers are probably losing patience and dumping at a loss.  Eventually though, the people that are willing to hold indefinitely and those that use KICK for ICO fundraisers are going to outnumber the flippers/dumpers, and at that point KICK will start to grow.  When that will happen, who knows.

All this happening due to unstable market conditions but who believe in this token they know this team has ability to make this platform more attractive in coming. If we see the growth and adoption of this network than it increasing and strong hands still buying this tokens because it will be worth to it.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

All this happening due to unstable market conditions but who believe in this token they know this team has ability to make this platform more attractive in coming. If we see the growth and adoption of this network than it increasing and strong hands still buying this tokens because it will be worth to it.

The market has been dump over the past months, so we should not be expecting that KICK will not either. KICK is part of the market. But having the teams credentials, i know it will recover in no time.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 04:35:53 PM by Kickico Bounty Hunter

You did not know but our team spends lots of time attending the conferences, having significant business meetings and participating in international events.

Have a look at the photos, most attentive of you will find something intriguing!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Hello everyone!

We are pretty sure that you have stored up lots of questions regarding KICKICO. Well, there won’t be better time to ask!

Please don’t hesitate to participate in our AMA (Ask Me Anything) session from 14 to 15th July on Reddit. We promise to answer all of your questions tomorrow!

Follow the link to Reddit: http://bit.ly/2utzzYH

#kickico #AskMeAnything

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

I would like to ask some numbers:
How many projects funded through your platform have been successful so far? And how many revealed as scam / dead projects? Lastly, is there any update with respect to the due diligence on project acceptance? Any new requisite?
CAMEO75

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

I would like to ask some numbers:
How many projects funded through your platform have been successful so far? And how many revealed as scam / dead projects? Lastly, is there any update with respect to the due diligence on project acceptance? Any new requisite?

all the answers concerning the successes of the bottom surveys are on the website https://www.kickico.com
 a little over 33 to date with some who have raised huge sums .. there are 1 or 2 failures I believe

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

We are hiring!

We are looking to fill in a number of positions to support a new upcoming project.

You can apply to the positions on our website: https://www.kickico.com/vacancies or if you have a profile at indeed.com follow the link to https://www.indeedjobs.com/ucommunity/jobs

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Soon there will be a year as for the first time information about this project appeared on this forum and soon there is a year when a KickICO project ICO ended, but the goals that I set for myself, when I decided to participate in its ICO, namely the multiplication of my funds, I never reached, because the cost of the KICK coin barely reached the level of value at the ICO, as immediately flew down. And at the moment my KICK coins cost half the amount that I invested  Undecided
CAMEO75

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

Soon there will be a year as for the first time information about this project appeared on this forum and soon there is a year when a KickICO project ICO ended, but the goals that I set for myself, when I decided to participate in its ICO, namely the multiplication of my funds, I never reached, because the cost of the KICK coin barely reached the level of value at the ICO, as immediately flew down. And at the moment my KICK coins cost half the amount that I invested  Undecided

the same for me, I participated in ico and since the token has never taken value even when the market was high .. there is no news and now they are recruiting for a new project! give us news about kikonomy and make sure to raise the value of this token.

a year without any development or interesting news it starts to do a lot.
CAMEO75

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

the same for me, I participated in ico and since the token has never taken value even when the market was high .. there is no news and now they are recruiting for a new project! give us news about kikonomy and make sure to raise the value of this token.

a year without any development or interesting news it starts to do a lot.

I just need to write and the course goes up comme on kickicoin
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

kick this promotion is really vigorous ico and to create a signature which his pay-per-view use bitcoin rarely performed by the ico to another, hopefully can achieve maximum results
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

We need regulations to protect the owners of crypto wallets in case of some unpleasant event of stolen money from them. It will bring more transparency and protection for people those don't take necessary measure to protect their investments. There should be some mechanism or coordination to fight against criminals within this space. I will go for legalization which protect a common investor with basic level of understanding.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Wow, check out the price.
the chart looks great anyways.

keep up the good work kick.

Yes, the price now is very good.  Compared to other crypto-currencies, KickCoin is held at high levels.  Up to the price of ICO and even higher I think it will reach.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

I have missed the last AMA on reddit but everyone has almost similar questions to surely will have interesting read there. Of course, this is shortest way to get the actual status of project where that is standing on. Price are sitting on bottom it was huge correction and consolidation in all these months we saw downtrend.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Wow, check out the price.
the chart looks great anyways.

keep up the good work kick.

Yes, the price now is very good.  Compared to other crypto-currencies, KickCoin is held at high levels.  Up to the price of ICO and even higher I think it will reach.

I hope this trend will continue but it could be bull trap if bull run won't happen soon. It will be hard for any project to sustain in current situation even we have so many good news and this is effect of the hard work of dev team which is building trust of the new investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: