Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
elis_crypto88

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 02:36:42 PM

For everyone who has frozen tokens, kick has a ruffle and you can unfreeze tokens and win a bonus (8.888 tokens v8). Good opportunity to unfreeze old tokens (https://twitter.com/kickexcom/status/1437354890435629056)

nice opportunity. my friend has these unfrozen tokens I think he would be glad to hear about such chance to unfreeze them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
an_pushCo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 11:16:17 AM

Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx
max_tch454

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 12:02:53 PM

Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx

You can also read about staking, I guess it will be helpful for you. And if you have friends like you, you can invite them to KickEx by referral programm.
TonyS818

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 09:54:04 AM

KickEx is good exchange, you can try it. It has relatively acceptable volumes and lots of live traders (not bots).
BitRiot303

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 02:28:42 PM

You need to trade on KickEx, because just holding kick its not good strategy, really. Of course you can try staking but there will be more profit if you will trade
AlexInv993

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:50:36 AM

after such price falling I don't think it'll be a good idea
markul543

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:59:55 AM

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result
AlexInv993

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:50:30 AM

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendecy makes me upset.
TonyS818

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:58:25 AM

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendency makes me upset.

I understand your feelings but it doesn't right to discount kicktoken. Price is going down because such unsure holders are selling. And whats more, about exchange, the number of active traders and trading volumes will positively affect the growth of the kick price, its very relative
TonyS818

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:33:02 AM

It will be better if people trade on KickEx not just talking about token's price. Such falling and growing are common things
AlexInv993

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:48:43 AM

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendency makes me upset.

I understand your feelings but it doesn't right to discount kicktoken. Price is going down because such unsure holders are selling. And whats more, about exchange, the number of active traders and trading volumes will positively affect the growth of the kick price, its very relative

I'm not sellng, just waiting. this is a fact that they don't know what to do and their community don't support them you can see that even in twitter.
markul543

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:09:40 AM

I'm not sellng, just waiting. this is a fact that they don't know what to do and their community don't support them you can see that even in twitter.

I think they really know what to do and have lots of plans. If they really haven't no idea about doing sth, so they wouldn't be grow and develop. I see strong project with good products and results of their work. And their community is very active on telegram you can chat there.
playCoint6t6

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:29:29 AM

now everything is falling, look at cmc everything is red. i understand your worries but its really cyclical thing
elis_crypto88

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:50:14 AM

their marketing is good and they really working hard at attraction of new users. to my mind, they will noticeably grow when kick token will be listed on big exchanges
AlexInv993

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:45:21 AM

their marketing is good and they really working hard at attraction of new users. to my mind, they will noticeably grow when kick token will be listed on big exchanges

Ok, but if marketing so good so why there is low volumes and ot many traders, my referrals don't want to trade with such volumes
TonyS818

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:49:06 AM

Ok, but if marketing so good so why there is low volumes and ot many traders, my referrals don't want to trade with such volumes

Oh, there is enough volumes for all your traders. Every order on adequate price closes very quick
elis_crypto88

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:04:58 AM

the market is really full of lots of projects and its really hard to get ahead, but if you compare kick in 2017 and now, you can see that they are very productive and always communicate with the community. maybe they will made collaboration with crypto bloggers to rise the awarness
TonyS818

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 01:31:37 PM

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendecy makes me upset.

What about the reducing kick transaction fees? Maybe will you like that?Smiley So see they do something for community to make them happy
AlexInv993

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:23:37 PM

What about the reducing kick transaction fees? Maybe will you like that?Smiley So see they do something for community to make them happy

I see, thanks!
elis_crypto88

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:30:58 PM

I also see that in medium. to be frank I thought that after proucthunt voting there would be no fees reduction, no contest and no burn, but fortunately kick team love their users
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: