Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity  (Read 40105 times)
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:44:48 PM

You guys still don't have any new competition? I can't keep up with all of the new ICO's coming out every day.
Yes we do. We have Style Contest, and you still have a chance to participate: https://www.foodcoin.io/en/contest/foodcoinstyle

I meant other people doing similar things as FoodCoin, competitors for you. I worded it poorly, sorry.
Our project is unique and we have not competitors, it shows the importance of the problem we are working on. However, tools and technologies which we are already using and which we are going to use are totally unique.

It's so cool you guys are the only ones doing this. What technologies do you have that are unique to FdC?
It is the Food scan tool we are currently developing, as well as a wallet with unique functions

What kind of unique functions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iolanta (OP)

Activity: 1023
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

The first difference between them lies in the input data – the seeds. They may be selected by the breeders, or genetically modified in a lab. GM seeds are several times more expensive, but yield a plentiful harvest, though, while depleting the soil. These seeds are bought once in a season, since the GM harvest is yielded only once and leaves no offspring. Using these seeds pays off only in a large scale and requires additional fertilization. This is the second aspect in which the farmer products differ from those industrially grown.

What? What is the point of all this ranting?
The main point of that is that the inductrial productions kills the environment. Apart from deterring the soil, another things are the overuse of chemicals, because which they get then to the nearby ponds, and excessive amount of production. Most of such products will then go to the trash, and due to chemical treatment, it will take much more time to decompose. Local farmers prefer organic agriculture which doesn't affect the environment and yields more quality harvest. That is why we speak for them and want to give them the access to global market

That is a noble cause. It's too easy for people to just take the cheap shortcut without fully looking into the consequences.
Its true
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:46:27 PM

How will you engage the community to support your project?
At this point our main objective is education. People who are familiar with the global problems and their solutions, unite easily
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

You guys still don't have any new competition? I can't keep up with all of the new ICO's coming out every day.
Yes we do. We have Style Contest, and you still have a chance to participate: https://www.foodcoin.io/en/contest/foodcoinstyle

I meant other people doing similar things as FoodCoin, competitors for you. I worded it poorly, sorry.
Our project is unique and we have not competitors, it shows the importance of the problem we are working on. However, tools and technologies which we are already using and which we are going to use are totally unique.

It's so cool you guys are the only ones doing this. What technologies do you have that are unique to FdC?
It is the Food scan tool we are currently developing, as well as a wallet with unique functions

You can read the general description in our WP. More details will be available with the development
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

Are you guys getting good results on your bounties?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

FoodCoin tokens are transferable
Today, we have launched a new smart contract, and the sold tokens were distributed. From now on, they become transferrable!
To start using the tokens, add the proper information (address, ticker, decimals) to your ETH wallet. More details through the link below:
https://www.foodcoin.io/contract-help
These actions are required for everyone, even for those who bought the tokens during the Market Research stage in August, and those who can see them in their wallets already.
If you don’t want to use the tokens in the nearest future, you can freeze them. To do that, you should email us a query to info@foodcoin.io specifying the email address and the information about the purchase for identification.

From now on, you can use your FOODs for buying products on 1000ecofarms platform: https://www.foodcoin.io/en/blog/news/id61-2017-11-27-you-can-buy-food-for-your-foodcoins-soon

Once again, we congratulate all our fellow users on the completion of Token Generation Event.
The next stage will be launched in the next year.
Referral bonus programmes have also been completed, and the bonuses were added to the accounts. Thank you all for participating!

The list of exchanges on which the FOOD will be available, will be posted soon.

Thank you for being with us!
Sincerely,
FoodCoin Ecosystem
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

You can read the general description in our WP. More details will be available with the development

I guess I will go read it again. Thanks

okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

At this point our main objective is education. People who are familiar with the global problems and their solutions, unite easily

What problem is it that you think FdC solves? Just not knowing where our food comes from?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

FoodCoin tokens are transferable
Today, we have launched a new smart contract, and the sold tokens were distributed. From now on, they become transferrable!
To start using the tokens, add the proper information (address, ticker, decimals) to your ETH wallet. More details through the link below:
https://www.foodcoin.io/contract-help
These actions are required for everyone, even for those who bought the tokens during the Market Research stage in August, and those who can see them in their wallets already.
If you don’t want to use the tokens in the nearest future, you can freeze them. To do that, you should email us a query to info@foodcoin.io specifying the email address and the information about the purchase for identification.

From now on, you can use your FOODs for buying products on 1000ecofarms platform: https://www.foodcoin.io/en/blog/news/id61-2017-11-27-you-can-buy-food-for-your-foodcoins-soon

Once again, we congratulate all our fellow users on the completion of Token Generation Event.
The next stage will be launched in the next year.
Referral bonus programmes have also been completed, and the bonuses were added to the accounts. Thank you all for participating!

The list of exchanges on which the FOOD will be available, will be posted soon.

Thank you for being with us!
Sincerely,
FoodCoin Ecosystem

This is great, I can actually buy stuff with your tokens! Didn't expect to be able to do this so soon.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

The bounty is over for good?
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

I don't know why you need a coin for food?
Mikesol

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

Will there be any mining for this coin?
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

I don't know why you need a coin for food?

There's a lot of uses. You should read through the earlier pages here to get an idea of all the potential uses. Or maybe the kind people running this thread can walk you through some of them.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Where can I buy merch with this? It looks awesome.

https://www.foodcoin.io/contest/foodcoinstyle/id-10
We plan to make the merch after announcing the results of the contest

Any time frame on how long until you announce?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

I'd be interested to know who your marketing team plans to target after launch.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Have you guys had to amass debt to get to this point?
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

Where is Foodcoin based out of? The US?

GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Will there be any mining for this coin?

Is that still a thing with ERC-20 tokens?
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Are you guys getting good results on your bounties?
Yes, our bounty program can be called successful. Thank you guys for participating!
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

What problem is it that you think FdC solves? Just not knowing where our food comes from?
The main problem the FoodCoin solves is the lack of connection between food producers and consumers. Most people won't get access to fresh and tasty natural food, while farmers earn only a small part of the final product price. Market giants right now are the retailers which care of the  marketable condition rather than quality. The large scale production which the retailers mainly cooperate with impacts severely the environment. FoodCoin provides the instruments to connect the consumers and farmers with mutual benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: