Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity  (Read 40105 times)
Iolanta (OP)

Activity: 1023
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:25:16 PM

Okay. We'll do our best to help you in solving your problem

Hello. How is it going? what is with my situation regarding food coins?

Hello! We need a little more time. Please don't worry, we'll try to figure it out as soon as possible.

Please, hurry up, time flies. besides, coinexchange will be closed soon.
"This market will be disabled on 25-09-2019
The Foodcoin (FOOD) currency will be delisted on 25-10-2019"

"WE ARE CLOSING DOWN SOON.
Read the announcement for full details.
Please make sure all withdrawals are completed before the 1st of December 2019".
[/quote]

Your case is under review. Expect to be contacted tomorrow for clarification
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ultragoblin

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:22:45 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 11:40:14 AM by Ultragoblin

Hello! We need a little more time. Please don't worry, we'll try to figure it out as soon as possible.

Please make sure all withdrawals are completed before the 1st of December 2019".

[/quote]

i answered you. You made impossible and silly terms! if you dont want to help traders, just say so, but dont make a fool of me!

My etherium address at coinexchange is 0xa3dE81CbCd310dC04c0B1522A30C1Db4753F675f, but i made btc deposit there and bought food coin for btc. and i dont know who is the owner of that address and it is impossible to know about that.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:39:07 AM

i answered you. You made impossible and silly terms! if you dont want to help traders, just say so, but dont make a fool of me!
[/quote]

The information you provided with us is not sufficient to identify you as owner of our tokens. Moreover, you bought tokens after blocking of our address at the exchange. These conditions don’t allow us to fulfill your request.
Ultragoblin

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:44:07 AM

The information you provided with us is not sufficient to identify you as owner of our tokens. Moreover, you bought tokens after blocking of our address at the exchange. These conditions don’t allow us to fulfill your request.
[/quote]

"While studying your case, we need you to provide us some more information.
Please, help us to identify the owner of this wallet address:

0xe4c89b9fcab29c5bee3971b698cca4528f2644e2"  How is it possible to know someone else's address and who is the owner??? i made a btc deposit and i bought food coin for btc
Time   Type   Price   FOOD   Total   Fee   Net Total
2019-07-01 21:58:40   buy   0.00000006   292841.00000000   0.01757046   0.00002636   0.01759682

if i give someone else's etherium address will you be able to tell me the owner of this address???

i will start writing about your coin and how you deal with your traders everywhere.
Ultragoblin

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:49:47 AM

[/quote]

i gave you screen shots of my trades, my passport, the name of exchange where i am full verified with this passport. what are you fussing for like scammers
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:30:09 PM

i gave you screen shots of my trades, my passport, the name of exchange where i am full verified with this passport. what are you fussing for like scammers
[/quote]

We appreciate you providing us with your ID.
But your profile has 2 fundamental issues:
1) Your trades relate with suspicious addresses;
2) Coinexchange declined to confirm profiles, trades and balances of FOODCOIN traders. Coinexchange is centralised exchange. We don`t have access to their data.
So if you can convince Coinexchange to provide us with official confirmation (from their official email to info@foodcoin.io) of your profile, history of trades and current balance we can try to proceed.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:06:55 AM

Welcome to FOODCOIN Universe: Website Redesign

FOODCOIN website has a new design. We welcome you to join FOODCOIN Universe:
https://www.foodcoin.io/en/news/news/id186-2019-10-07-welcome-to-foodcoin-universe-website-redesign
Ultragoblin

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:09:24 AM

2) Coinexchange declined to confirm profiles, trades and balances of FOODCOIN traders. Coinexchange is centralised exchange. We don`t have access to their data.
So if you can convince Coinexchange to provide us with official confirmation (from their official email to info@foodcoin.io) of your profile, history of trades and current balance we can try to proceed.

[/quote]

I wrote Coinexchange and they agreed to provide you with all information regarding my account.
"We can send the requested information to FoodCoin with you on CC as you have provided permission for us to do so in writing".
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

I wrote Coinexchange and they agreed to provide you with all information regarding my account.
"We can send the requested information to FoodCoin with you on CC as you have provided permission for us to do so in writing".
[/quote]

The information from Coinexchange is well received. We will consider it and touch you back until the end of the week. We appreciate your efforts and thank you for understanding.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:32:34 AM

Is foodcoin creating its own blockchain or will it be an ERC-20 token?

Also what happened with coin.exchange, they said that foodcoin developers shut their wallet off?

Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:58:57 PM

Also what happened with coin.exchange, they said that foodcoin developers shut their wallet off?

We are planning a transition to our own blockchain soon Wink

As for the situation with coinexchange, we shared with our community with news that for several months, the price manipulated the FOOD token using its low liquidity systematically. It became a regularity that immediately after publications of project's positive news the price fell sharply and kept artificially in a low state for several days. Usually, after that, we received offers to help raise the price by offering marketing services and intermediation for listing on various exchanges. We ignored these suggestions. But starting from July 21, absolutely abnormal activity was being extinguished by selling 0 tokens at 0 price. The functionality of the exchange allows its users to carry out such operations and influence the total price and price schedule.
To protect the interests of 2000 FOOD Holders, we began our own investigation and were forced to ask Forkdelta to freeze all transactions and withdrawal of funds until the end of the investigation.
If you used coinexhcange, don't worry, because if you have any funds left on this exchange, you can send us an email to support@foodcoin.io and provide the following information:

1. The exchange wallet address where the frozen FOOD stored;
2. Amount of FOODs;
3. Hash of the transaction, transfering tokens to the exchange;
4. Amount and volume of your buy and sell orders;
5. ID (document) of the owner;
5. Your selfie with ID;
6. Account number at https://www.foodcoin.io/ website;
7. Your phone number;
8. Your email address.

After we identify the information provided, your tokens will be unlocked.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:35:57 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 06:46:25 PM by simongoat

We are planning a transition to our own blockchain soon Wink

As for the situation with coinexchange, we shared with our community with news that for several months, the price manipulated the FOOD token using its low liquidity systematically. It became a regularity that immediately after publications of project's positive news the price fell sharply and kept artificially in a low state for several days. Usually, after that, we received offers to help raise the price by offering marketing services and intermediation for listing on various exchanges. We ignored these suggestions. But starting from July 21, absolutely abnormal activity was being extinguished by selling 0 tokens at 0 price. The functionality of the exchange allows its users to carry out such operations and influence the total price and price schedule.
To protect the interests of 2000 FOOD Holders, we began our own investigation and were forced to ask Forkdelta to freeze all transactions and withdrawal of funds until the end of the investigation.
If you used coinexhcange, don't worry, because if you have any funds left on this exchange, you can send us an email to support@foodcoin.io and provide the following information:

1. The exchange wallet address where the frozen FOOD stored;
2. Amount of FOODs;
3. Hash of the transaction, transfering tokens to the exchange;
4. Amount and volume of your buy and sell orders;
5. ID (document) of the owner;
5. Your selfie with ID;
6. Account number at https://www.foodcoin.io/ website;
7. Your phone number;
8. Your email address.

After we identify the information provided, your tokens will be unlocked.

Thanks for getting back. No I don't have any FOOD on coinexchange but was curious about the message they posted.

Were is the best place to keep up to date with technical developments. I looked on the blog but couldn't see any reference to exchanges and mainnet development.
And are they any new exchange listings planned for FOOD?

Ultragoblin

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:18:02 PM

it is not so easy as you say to withdraw tokens. I gave all information i have but still waiting more than 1 month.  different investigations, new information and so on and so forth. i am an ordinary trader who bought foodcoin at coinexchange for btc. i am not a swindler or thief you know. but i am sure you will feed me with promises every week and before delisting you will say: "we are sorry, we have not got enough information or something like that.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:29:32 PM

FOODSCAN: Continuous Access to Data

FOODCOIN ECOSYSTEM (FCE) consists of a bunch of unique and useful products. Today we want to tell you about FOODSCAN, a blockchain tracking service:

https://www.foodcoin.io/en/news/news/id189-2019-10-18-foodscan-continuous-access-to-data
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:24:02 PM

it is not so easy as you say to withdraw tokens. I gave all information i have but still waiting more than 1 month.  different investigations, new information and so on and so forth. i am an ordinary trader who bought foodcoin at coinexchange for btc. i am not a swindler or thief you know. but i am sure you will feed me with promises every week and before delisting you will say: "we are sorry, we have not got enough information or something like that.

We really need more information, and if you give it to us, we will unlock the tokens
Ultragoblin

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:30:25 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2019, 04:46:19 PM by Ultragoblin

We really need more information, and if you give it to us, we will unlock the tokens

Are you kidding?Huh

1) I made a btc deposit at coinexchange.
2) I bought foodcoin for btc at coinexchange.
3) Coinexchange gave you the details of my account.

That is all information and you know it! you are really kidding me! And you think that after these "withdrawals" everyone will think that foodcoin developers and foodcoin are reliable?! coinexchange and you just took trader's coins!

dear traders who have foodcoin at coinexchange, write here too. they are not going to return our coins and deposits. I think i am not the only one who suffered from their actions.

0xe4c89b9fcab29c5bee3971b698cca4528f2644e2

Thanks for your help."

who knows the owner?! these are their terms of withdrawal...fantastic, isn't it?
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Are you kidding?Huh

1) I made a btc deposit at coinexchange.
2) I bought foodcoin for btc at coinexchange.
3) Coinexchange gave you the details of my account.

That is all information and you know it! you are really kidding me! And you think that after these "withdrawals" everyone will think that foodcoin developers and foodcoin are reliable?! coinexchange and you just took trader's coins!

dear traders who have foodcoin at coinexchange, write here too. they are not going to return our coins and deposits. I think i am not the only one who suffered from their actions.

0xe4c89b9fcab29c5bee3971b698cca4528f2644e2

Thanks for your help."

who knows the owner?! these are their terms of withdrawal...fantastic, isn't it?

If you've sent us all the information, please wait. We thank you for your patience!
Ultragoblin

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:20:33 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 01:31:13 PM by Ultragoblin

"We analyzed your trading on the exchange, compared the data with the current factors, and discovered that your address was involved in manipulating the price of the token by a group of people by prior agreement.

Your last purchase was made after the block of exchanges. Your tokens are considered as toxic and will remain blocked on the exchange. The exchange carries
responsibility for supporting the manipulators that damaged the project and the community. Your data is added to the investigation of the manipulations on the exchange.

In addition, we inform you that on August 19, 2019, the Swiss Parliament ratified the law on the automatic exchange of data on taxpayers interacting with Swiss companies. Your data is automatically transferred to the tax authorities according to your tax jurisdiction".

give your proof. that is my order 21800106   BUY   69996524   FOOD/BTC   2019-07-01 21:58:40   0.00000006   292841.00000000   0.01757046   0.00002636   0.01759682

and you accuse me for this order. i bought foodcoin for btc, so what? i make orders at low price at different exchanges and wait. so where is the crime here? to create an order is a crime now?
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:06:47 PM

"We analyzed your trading on the exchange, compared the data with the current factors, and discovered that your address was involved in manipulating the price of the token by a group of people by prior agreement.

Your last purchase was made after the block of exchanges. Your tokens are considered as toxic and will remain blocked on the exchange. The exchange carries
responsibility for supporting the manipulators that damaged the project and the community. Your data is added to the investigation of the manipulations on the exchange.

In addition, we inform you that on August 19, 2019, the Swiss Parliament ratified the law on the automatic exchange of data on taxpayers interacting with Swiss companies. Your data is automatically transferred to the tax authorities according to your tax jurisdiction".

give your proof. that is my order 21800106   BUY   69996524   FOOD/BTC   2019-07-01 21:58:40   0.00000006   292841.00000000   0.01757046   0.00002636   0.01759682

and you accuse me for this order. i bought foodcoin for btc, so what? i make orders at low price at different exchanges and wait. so where is the crime here? to create an order is a crime now?

You were identified as a manipulator in a group according to several parameters. Arguments will be provided in Court. You will be presented with claims for compensation for the financial and reputational losses of the project and 2000 Holders. Your address and tokens are material evidence.
Ultragoblin

per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:58:31 AM

You were identified as a manipulator in a group according to several parameters. Arguments will be provided in Court. You will be presented with claims for compensation for the financial and reputational losses of the project and 2000 Holders. Your address and tokens are material evidence.

Foodcoin and Coinexchange were identified as swindlers, who took trader's deposits. Arguments will be provided in Court. You will be presented with claims for compensation for the financial and moral losses of 2000 Holders. Your actions, correspondence, blocking deposits, detraction, threats to spread traders personal data are material evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: