Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★  (Read 15739 times)
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

happy to learn that the beta version make great progress and the dev team still work hard for the platform.
believe after the platform lunch,it will bring us great profits!
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Hey,

I've tweeted Blockoptions multiple times but received no response. Doesn't seem like, well, any, progress is being made, or at least shared. If you have stakeholders buying and holding coins you need to communicate with them, as at the end of the day their trust in the coin will help determine the value.

Just a curious (slightly concerned) investor.

-Knightly
asonganyi

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

Hey,

I've tweeted Blockoptions multiple times but received no response. Doesn't seem like, well, any, progress is being made, or at least shared. If you have stakeholders buying and holding coins you need to communicate with them, as at the end of the day their trust in the coin will help determine the value.

-Knightly

Hello..

sorry for the inconvenience and the late response. Yes there are lots of progress as far as project development is concern.
the beta version is already being tested in the test net
we have new team members on board
cheers!
Knightly

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

Hey,

-Knightly

Hello..

sorry for the inconvenience and the late response. Yes there are lots of progress as far as project development is concern.
the beta version is already being tested in the test net
we have new team members on board
cheers!

Hey,

Thanks for the response. Are you able to indicate when you might believe you'll start marketing and get on to Coinmarketcap?

Thanks,

-Knightly
UnknownTraders

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

What was the reason behind this bump and dump? 3000%  Huh
Knightly

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

No idea :S
UnknownTraders

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:48:38 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 12:05:52 AM by UnknownTraders

What was the reason behind this bump and dump? 3000%  Huh

And would someone please answer this - when will this coin be on coinmarketgap.com?
Knightly

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

And please answer this - when will this coin be on coinmarketgap.com?

You mean when is the next time they'll say it'll be listed? Tongue
UnknownTraders

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:04:57 AM

Yeah, but with some specifics. Tongue
Knightly

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

Specifics meaning 'truth'? Tongue

I'm so interested as to why it has just pumped...wtf?
UnknownTraders

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:22:26 AM

Cryptopia usually has 1-2 coins a day that go up absurdly and it always seems to be fomo as the price drops back really fast.

Some groups just pump a coin 200%+ and others jump aboard? Dunno though.

Was hoping that we had some meaning behind the pump today.
Knightly

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

Cryptopia usually has 1-2 coins a day that go up absurdly and it always seems to be fomo as the price drops back really fast.

Some groups just pump a coin 200%+ and others jump aboard? Dunno though.

Was hoping that we had some meaning behind the pump today.

Some clarity would be nice, but I suppose we'll just wait and see. I looked around but couldn't find any indicators.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

the coins pump up so many may be the main net will be lunch and the platform will run!
UnknownTraders

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

I sent an application to coinmarketgap with information about this token. Gotta strike the iron while it's hot!
asonganyi

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

Hello to all.. long time no talk no updates....

First let me address the issue of the sudden raise in price earlier today as i have gotten questions about it both privately are publicly .

i can assure you that it is not the work of a pump and dump group. there are so  many whales private investors out there looking for ground breaking projects which are still under the hood to invest in. i have studied the way things took place. the buy was large and it might have caused some other gambling traders to hope in too. if you look at the sales it doesn't look like one from a pump and dump group it looks like the sales of those who hope in for no reason. conclusion the actions today were as result of some private investors. and this just the begging more to come after beta release.

Secondly about project development this are the words of the CEO Mr. Gary Leo ' you can tell them our platform is ready to run:) ' . i also participated in the testing and i can assure you that we have an outstanding product.

we are also making contacts with new exchanges since we have reach our goal of taken project to a certain level in terms of development

Blockoptions community manager

enjoy!
asonganyi

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

I sent an application to coinmarketgap with information about this token. Gotta strike the iron while it's hot!

your endeavor is appreciated thank you
regards
Knightly

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

First let me address the issue of the sudden raise in price earlier today as i have gotten questions about it both privately are publicly .

i can assure you that it is not the work of a pump and dump group. there are so  many whales private investors out there looking for ground breaking projects which are still under the hood to invest in. i have studied the way things took place. the buy was large and it might have caused some other gambling traders to hope in too. if you look at the sales it doesn't look like one from a pump and dump group it looks like the sales of those who hope in for no reason. conclusion the actions today were as result of some private investors. and this just the begging more to come after beta release.

Secondly about project development this are the words of the CEO Mr. Gary Leo ' you can tell them our platform is ready to run:) ' . i also participated in the testing and i can assure you that we have an outstanding product.

we are also making contacts with new exchanges since we have reach our goal of taken project to a certain level in terms of development

enjoy!

Thank you for the response.
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

enjoy!

It is time to make good on these words. Too many delays for something that was supposed to be almost ready to launch.
Too many disappointments are not good for faith in future promises
RickJansen

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

This is getting really weird. Another Scam coin. Promising all kinds of things.

Shady moments on the cryptocurrency world. What to expect? Another scam. Everyone who buys in this will clearly loose their money.
RickJansen

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

Dev just comes on page, shares a fake lie, then leaves, he doesn't even talk normal to us. Like we are his pawns or summing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: