Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★  (Read 15737 times)
asonganyi

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

Dev just comes on page, shares a fake lie, then leaves, he doesn't even talk normal to us. Like we are his pawns or summing.

Hello.

you need to understand that real things takes real time.. i am always open to talk extensively with any concern person in private. if you have any worries about project and you feel the need to be cleared just DM me or join on slack.. http://slack.blockoptions.io/

Beta version is undergoing testing in test-net i know we are above schedule we are sorry about that but we are taking our time to make sure that everything is right..
all we be good soon. please behave like an investor not like a trader..

If this project was not real then why do i border myself replying to posts  and making posts on this thread? we should have walked away already.. calm all is real.. you yourself have tested the MVP we are improving and upgrading it..
you will soon smile

sklasher

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

Dev just comes on page, shares a fake lie, then leaves, he doesn't even talk normal to us. Like we are his pawns or summing.

Hello.

you need to understand that real things takes real time.. i am always open to talk extensively with any concern person in private. if you have any worries about project and you feel the need to be cleared just DM me or join on slack.. http://slack.blockoptions.io/

Beta version is undergoing testing in test-net i know we are above schedule we are sorry about that but we are taking our time to make sure that everything is right..
all we be good soon. please behave like an investor not like a trader..

If this project was not real then why do i border myself replying to posts  and making posts on this thread? we should have walked away already.. calm all is real.. you yourself have tested the MVP we are improving and upgrading it..
you will soon smile

Issue I got with your message above, is that you don't accept messages from newbies (I understand why since you don't want spam) but your slack# invite has reached it's limit... making people like me who still believe this may succeed unable to see all the things that you may be doing.

This token has it's fair share of issues in the past and had lots of timeline missed... making it harder and harder to keep these token at hand for the long run as little has changed on the blockoptions.io website. All we see are images... Maybe provide a full video of the application running showing the new interface at work, could bring new interest to the project as it deserves and restore the trust of those long time investors.

Unless you are going to post the update soon, then whatever, just disregard the video suggestion... but otherwise, videos of the development and progress will certainly go a long way vs pictures/printscreens.
alexcbobr

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

I could not buy tokens on the ICO and they are not on the stock exchanges when I can buy them?
sklasher

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

I could not buy tokens on the ICO and they are not on the stock exchanges when I can buy them?

You can buy them on Cryptopia.co.nz

They are fairly cheap ATM compare to the price of the past month or so.
asonganyi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Greetings to you investors and fans of blockoptions and the crypto community at large.

i bring to you updates from blockoptions. We have reached a significant level in the development of the beta version of our product.

Beta version has been released to main net for testing the whole community is welcome to participate in the testing.

NB: to trade, you need to have chrome meta mask plug-in installed
       you need no account
      payment is almost instant and automatic

want to trade?

*** visit http://demo.blockoptions.io/

*** select your preferable trade time frame

*** select the asset you want to trade on
http://

*** put in the desired amount you want to on trade... select 'HIGH' for a 'put option' and 'LOW' for a 'call option'

*** click on invest and it will open your meta mask with all parameters in place using your installed plug-in. if all is good! select 'submit' on meta mask.

*** everything after is automatic.

trading with blockoptions is automatic anonymous yet transparent.
Enjoy>>>>
VladWulf

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

What you are doing with your tokens (dividends) is illegal
asonganyi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

This depends on where you come from.. Besides we have budget set aside for legalities and we will commence using it soon..
VladWulf

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

This depends on where you come from.. Besides we have budget set aside for legalities and we will commence using it soon..

I think that legalities should be done before launching a project but nevermind.
Where are you guys based officially?
asonganyi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

I think that legalities should be done before launching a project but nevermind.
Where are you guys based officially?

You'r right. Sure w'll handle legalities before lunching we are still in the main-net testing face of the beta version.

full product is still to be completed.

we have no base as at now. But the CEO hails from The People's Republic Of China
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

before people ask why there was a big pump today. it was a pump/dump telegram group. i reported the group+admin hope all this scamers get fucked in future Smiley
asonganyi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

before people ask why there was a big pump today. it was a pump/dump telegram group. i reported the group+admin hope all this scamers get fucked in future Smiley

thanks for the info. hope all scammers get wrecked!!!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

yeah np. are you a member of the team? when are you planning to open your website and do you need a licence in any country to do it legal?
asonganyi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

yeah np. are you a member of the team? when are you planning to open your website and do you need a licence in any country to do it legal?

Yes am part of team but not core tho.. Am the community manager as you can see on this thread and on website.

The beta version of blockoptions is ready and being tested on main net with hundreds of trades already. you can join in the testing here https://trade.blockoptions.io/.

About legalities we have enough budget set aside for that. When time comes everything will flow..

Cheers!!!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

Yes am part of team but not core tho.. Am the community manager as you can see on this thread and on website.

The beta version of blockoptions is ready and being tested on main net with hundreds of trades already. you can join in the testing here https://trade.blockoptions.io/.

About legalities we have enough budget set aside for that. When time comes everything will flow..

Cheers!!!

ok thanks. the website dont load right for me. dont see the charts and other things. im using google chrome. should i try a other browser?
blockoptions (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

Cheers!!!

ok thanks. the website dont load right for me. dont see the charts and other things. im using google chrome. should i try a other browser?

Maybe you can clean your cookies first, as you can see,I can log from my side:

Also, we have a referral system now.Smiley

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

Cheers!!!

Maybe you can clean your cookies first, as you can see,I can log from my side:

Also, we have a referral system now.Smiley

didnt help. dont work for me in firefox and edge too. only the start page opens but dont load all and when i click on any button nothing is loading
asonganyi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

didnt help. dont work for me in firefox and edge too. only the start page opens but dont load all and when i click on any button nothing is loading

Don't know what is wrong with you accessing the site over there. the site opens well with me and couple of friends also told me their's works fine..

you might need to try it out on a different device hope you are on pc,..

regards
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

Don't know what is wrong with you accessing the site over there. the site opens well with me and couple of friends also told me their's works fine..

you might need to try it out on a different device hope you are on pc,..

regards

yeah im on windows pc. i will try later when i have time on a other pc and on phone.
SERIIVOLK

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

how to receive dividends?tell me please
asonganyi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

how to receive dividends?tell me please

Hello this is still the beta version thus some parts have not been completed. dividend being one of them..

It would be in the final version..

i will update you with its release...

regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: