Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★  (Read 15733 times)
blockoptions (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:01:00 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 08:34:52 AM by blockoptions

TOKENSALE Ended

The MVP can be tested on mainet now, we will perfect it day by day, Test our MVP now here: https://demo.blockoptions.io/

ABOUT THE TEAM

Founder and CEO of Blockoptions
Gary Luo - Linkedin
Gary from China, quit college to start a online venture(as a top rate Click Bank Seller) from 2005, and have made million USD dollars with this venture. With Highly enthusiastic he have created many startups in more fields, from PC software, Mobile APP and Games, Ecommerce to Crytocurrency. He have contrived Blockoptions for months and used own fund to develope Blockoptions from scatch by a small golbal team. With his leadership Blockoptions aid to be a leader brand in binary options industry and make large amount of profits to our token holders.

Core Developer:
Himanshu pandey - Linkedin
Blockchain developement expert, full stack developer and dedicaded to Dapp developement on ethereum blockchain for 3 years.

Rahul Singh - Linkedin
Blockchain developer and researcher have expertise in ethereum, token creation and Dapp development.

Website and UI Designer:
Artem Suhanov - Linkedin

Community Manger:
Asonganyi Derick - Linkedin, Asonganyi will manage the ANN thread and Bounty thread on BCT as well as other social medias, his username is asonganyi.

MEDIA:

IN OTHER LANGUAGES: Download PSD file here
Chinese:
Philippine: julerz12
Hindi:
Indonesian: kaneki007
Japan:
Korean:
German:
Russian: Awallon
Scandinavian:
Spanish: freemind1
Thai:
Turkish: polat90
Dutch: scribbles
French:
Italian:
Polish: Heimer
Romanian:
Portuguese: Raxitto
Vietnamese: Watanabe1505

JOIN OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

If you want to participate in our bounty campaign, please go to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047142

Contact the team on Slack slack.blockoptions.io

Updated BOP Function:

Scrolling bulletin board

First. Player
1. Signature address Guaranteed to send the trader himself and maintain the online time for 4 hours
2. Recharge tokens to platform contracts, display rechargeable token balances
3. Withdraw tokens from the platform contract
4. Choose 30sec 1min 5min / btc eth ltc and high or low, the system automatically matches the balance of the assets, the highest rate of return
One-click betting, lock the current betting time, and automatically complete the entire transaction
5. View all the records of participation in the first 50, as well as 30 records before participating in the record
Each transaction record, you can view the block transaction details
6. The curve initialization, real-time fluctuations in prices per second

Second. Dealer
1. Any token owner can create a separate asset item on its own, select the corresponding asset type btc/eth/ltc, time type 30/1min/5min, enter the number of corresponding tokens, and each token owner runs only one corresponding type project
2. The project creator can increase the number of tokens for the projects it has created, or raise the amount of tokens that can be raised.
3. View the details of the created project.

Third. Recommender
1. Get your own invitation link, invite friends to participate
2. The recommended reward first level 1%, second level 0.25, the reward is the percentage of the beneficiary's participation in the bet, the invitee will bet each time, will be recorded, long-term effective, rewards will automatically credited in the inviter balance
3. View the invitation list, accumulate the number of tokens, and accumulate rewards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iandoZ

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Hi, I would like to reserve the Italian translate
Thanks in advance.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:47:04 PM

I can't see this project affecting the daily lives of an ordinary citizen just like me.  Grin
I don't know what impact it can do to such ordinary persons.
Can you please give us the benefits that we will get being an average crypto individual? Thanks.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

Only four members in the development team and there is no any advisor? It is better to tell us more about the team and what they can contribute  to this project.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
GintoniK

Activity: 81

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:34:06 PM

I can't see this project affecting the daily lives of an ordinary citizen just like me.  Grin
Can you please give us the benefits that we will get being an average crypto individual? Thanks.

Financial Options are not for ordinary citizens, what are you talking about TimeTeller ? You question seems very poorly thought.

Having options, futures and other derivatives is the only way to grow the tiny capitalization of the crypto market. The lack of financial instruments in the cryptoworld is a disadvantage.

I will study your proposal, best of luck with the project.

Bear markets are boring !
asonganyi

Activity: 464
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

Hello and welcome to all.
we thank you for all your responses we will be looking in to it and we hope to satisfy every one.
i will be managing this thread
thanks 
we hope for success to all..
asonganyi

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:22:00 PM

Only four members in the development team and there is no any advisor? It is better to tell us more about the team and what they can contribute  to this project.

Hello sir, Yes there are four main members of the dev team. But Mr. Gary Leo is the vision bearer. He has been sponsoring the whole project from it's initial stage up until this level and is willing to do more. He doesn't have any one he has employed as an adviser but believe me he is taking advice from all comers that advice need to be taken.
Finally we may just be a four man team but currently there are more than four people working on the project. some are just in for freelancing we can not mention them here.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:24:01 PM

Well wish you success with all your efforts to build your project.
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:32:39 PM

Decentralized Binary Options Platform,It looks like a lot of fun,not knowing how much of a return it can give us, continuing to pay attention. Grin
asonganyi

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

I can't see this project affecting the daily lives of an ordinary citizen just like me.  Grin

Hello @TimeTeller thanks for the concern. Blockoptions is an application specific project. That is to say it solves a particular problem in the world. If you are not a fan of binary option trading then this project may not affect you as a common man directly. but then again look at this.
the production of wheel chairs is a project that may not affects you directly but you feel the need for it. Though you might not be in position to make use of a wheel chair, you might even support such a project.
same goes thus with blocktions. The binary option industry is crippled and needs blockoptions  wheel chair. Now weather it affects you directly or not it will surely affect millions.
hope this answers you questions.
thanks
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:39:21 AM

The MVP can be tested on mainet now, we will perfect it day by day, Test our MVP now here: http://demo.blockoptions.io/

duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

This project looks very potential as it has professional and highly experienced staff in ICO projects. I hope the project will succeed and make the best profit
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

I think this project very interesting for following its development.
all detail and concept its is already very nice.
i am would like waiting more information about this projects.
interesting project.
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

This project looks very potential as it has professional and highly experienced staff in ICO projects. I hope the project will succeed and make the best profit
Thanks for your kind words, it's still at earlier stage of final version of Blockoptions.

Binary options industry is perfectly can be improved by blockchain technology to become more legal, reliable and safer. And trading binary options also have more fun than dice game. It's a 70% lucky and 30% skill game.

This sort of thing can quickly become addictive... no one, no matter how knowledgeable can consistently predict what a stock or commodity will do within a short time frame.
- by Pape, Gordon (27 July 2010). "Don’t Gamble On Binary Options". Forbes.com. Archived.

minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:56:11 PM

Hello sir, Yes there are four main members of the dev team. But Mr. Gary Leo is the vision bearer. He has been sponsoring the whole project from it's initial stage up until this level and is willing to do more. He doesn't have any one he has employed as an adviser but believe me he is taking advice from all comers that advice need to be taken.
Finally we may just be a four man team but currently there are more than four people working on the project. some are just in for freelancing we can not mention them here.

Thanks for answering my question. I just hope more people can join in this project since I think a lot of things need to do to build a good community.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████