Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 27766 times)
the1arty (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:39:02 PM

The sold token has sold almost everything. This is a very remarkable project, many investors are joining here. And the Bowhead Health have a very solid team, they work very quickly to solve the problems.
It seems that this project will really become successful project. Yeah I agree to you. The BowheadHealth have a solid teams. I know they are working hard to achieve the goals of the project.
i can't also wait for the ico to be ended , i can't wait to know how much the coin will be if its converted into btc or usd , i hope this ICO will be successful , and know i think it is

Thanks for your trust and support. Bowhead Health team appreciates it!
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

how we post weekly report, there bounty threat already closed. plz let me know today is friday that means i should report on bounty threat but unfortunately threat closed.

Hello,

Please find bounty here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047692
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.

Not few days, mate. The ICO will end 34 days later. That is what is stated in their website. There is still more than enough time left for the tokens to be sold out. We've just finished with the super early bird offers. Bowhead Health tokens are now offered with early bird bonuses. Right now, 23% bonus is given to investors.

This is correct we are proud to announce we have now officially sold out of our Super Earlybird

We have a limited number of Earlybird (23% bonus) tokens available at
https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/

This is nice achievement now ICO is going so well towards a nice direction Earlybirds token also limited. I think 23% bonus offer is also attractive and more people would like to invest into this project. It seems before finish of this duration all token will get sold.
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.

Not few days, mate. The ICO will end 34 days later. That is what is stated in their website. There is still more than enough time left for the tokens to be sold out. We've just finished with the super early bird offers. Bowhead Health tokens are now offered with early bird bonuses. Right now, 23% bonus is given to investors.

This is correct we are proud to announce we have now officially sold out of our Super Earlybird

We have a limited number of Earlybird (23% bonus) tokens available at
https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/

This is nice achievement now ICO is going so well towards a nice direction Earlybirds token also limited. I think 23% bonus offer is also attractive and more people would like to invest into this project. It seems before finish of this duration all token will get sold.

Thanks for your support ! We do appreciate it!
ScriptDrop

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:22:04 AM

I like what you are doing with blockchain in healthcare. My company is doing something in this space that we will announce soon. Out of the healthcare companies that are announcing blockchain products, you are one of the better ones.

-You have a product
-Solid team
-Actual use case for patients, which will lead to adoption of your blockchain

Buying tokens now!
Blackcloud

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:56:10 AM

Great project! Healthcare is definitely the industry that has many applications based on blockchain, and there's not many healthcare ICOs at the moment. 

bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

I like what you are doing with blockchain in healthcare. My company is doing something in this space that we will announce soon. Out of the healthcare companies that are announcing blockchain products, you are one of the better ones.

-You have a product
-Solid team
-Actual use case for patients, which will lead to adoption of your blockchain

Buying tokens now!

Thank you very much for your feedback, the Bowhead team are working hard to make this project a huge success and we can't wait to share some exciting updates with our community in the near future.

coteng2

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:42:04 PM

The project of health concept is quite popular this year. In the future, human life will be closely related to the health of the body. This product will bring people more convenient inspection of the body concept and hope to succeed.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:43:03 PM

How often does the ICO website update? Its been stuck at '3,738,282 Tokens @ $0.50 USD (23% Bonus)' for more than 24 hrs now. It would be a good idea for it to update in real time.

the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

How often does the ICO website update? Its been stuck at '3,738,282 Tokens @ $0.50 USD (23% Bonus)' for more than 24 hrs now. It would be a good idea for it to update in real time.

It should be updated each 24 hours manually. It will be automatic very shortly. Thanks for your patience !
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

It should be updated each 24 hours manually. It will be automatic very shortly. Thanks for your patience !
What does the yellow line in the confirmation column mean in blogs?
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

What does the yellow line in the confirmation column mean in blogs?

Hello,

It means pending for review. Thank you
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

What's the meaning of "anonymized patient data" with 40millions Aht token? How the users will be able to buy Bowhead tokens to pay any bowhead health services?
I am scare, if this-almost half supply coins-released out to exchanges, it can crash the price.

niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

Something I do not really trust these developers. They are very controversial technologies. I think, and the diagnosis will not be reliable.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:20:22 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 09:32:34 AM by bowheadcommunity

What's the meaning of "anonymized patient data" with 40millions Aht token? How the users will be able to buy Bowhead tokens to pay any bowhead health services?
I am scare, if this-almost half supply coins-released out to exchanges, it can crash the price.

We have a pool of tokens set aside to incentive use of our platform. These will be released on a decreasing scale shown in the image below

bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

Something I do not really trust these developers. They are very controversial technologies. I think, and the diagnosis will not be reliable.

Hello,

The Bowhead platform allows users to have 100% control of their own medical data and history which we believe is only controversial to large organisations that wish to control patient data.

Our team has a lot of experience in building healthcare solutions and we already have agreements with an FDA approved laboratory. Could I ask what part of the Bowhead device diagnostics capability you were unsure of?

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:46:41 AM

How many tokens are sold I do not see the total for any place anyone knows tell me
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:52:27 AM

How many tokens are sold I do not see the total for any place anyone knows tell me
They are in F stage earlybird sale, more than 1.200.000 tokens are sold. You can see token sale progress here https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com
It's update per 24 hours.

BVeyron

Activity: 1694
Merit: 990

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:50:21 AM

For me it is surprising that the instruments for analysis are already using artificial intelligence. In the project, too, the sensor automatically counts the blood levels of white blood cells of platelets, etc.

the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:43:16 PM

They are in F stage earlybird sale, more than 1.200.000 tokens are sold. You can see token sale progress here https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com
It's update per 24 hours.

Appreciate your reply and support in our thread! Smiley

Currently about 1.4m been sold to be correct.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: