Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:10:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6389 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:48:24 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Friends and real friends to be more specific would never do anything willingly to break you or to bulky you. Especially when it involves family they should know what is too far and what is so much more than a joke and this is a prroof of their folly
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:52:10 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Let's look on the other side, do you bully them too? Or do you bully yourself more? What kind of bullying do you receive whether it is verbal, physical or social you must stop them. And once in a while look at yourself too and think about what true friends mean.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

Are you sure that they are you're true friends ?? It seems like not and they involved your parents also ?? hay !!what kind or friends are they
doctorbilly64

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:11:04 AM

Are you sure that they are you're true friends ?? It seems like not and they involved your parents also ?? hay !!what kind or friends are they
I think the OP doesn't want to involved his parents to the bully problem, he wants to solve it by himself.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:21:53 AM

Don't act like it's fine because as you say they are your true friends. Defend yourself as well as your parents. Stand up and stop being a victim of bullying.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:24:56 AM

Bully friends are never you true friends. To some extent, real friends may tease you at times and may prod you emotionally; but, if it comes to a point that it bothers you too much or it breaks you emotionally or physically, then leave them, they are not worth.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
TraderRay

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:36:17 AM

You think to low of yourself. You need to start getting rid of toxic people, even if you become along in life. With that kind of thinking, you won't be enjoying an adult life.
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

The true friends will never bully you, especially as it involves to your family. I think you need to reconsider those friends

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
KKaruchis

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:51:31 AM

I agree with the guys saying that real friendship doesn't bully, take an step off, and dissapear from your life these " friends "
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

Bullying can cause life-long negative psychological effects on a victim of a bully. A victim will often suffer through the abuse because he is ashamed or he doesn't believe that change will happen if he tells. He also may fear retaliation. A victim of a bully can end up fearful of others and may be unable to cope socially. A victim may become withdrawn and his school work may begin to suffer. A victim may turn around and bully someone he determines to be weaker, thus perpetuating the problem.
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:08:59 AM

the problem of the bully has a problem with their home or simply intentionally they bully. that depends on whether they want both but not correct if you revile you like people maybe not easy if that's what they please you in class or at least any that area or village you are painful it they mock you . we're all equal God have looked so hopefully there is a bully in the world
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:11:12 AM

You just gotta stand up kid Wink
I wasn't that much o a wimp when I was young, but now I can safely assume that I exhume a somewhat powerful vibe, you gotta learn that.
Don't let anyone make fun of you. Love yourself as much as you can, you're the only one that will do that.
Abil_Salman

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:15:24 AM

do you still need them? Maybe the joke is too far
Be aware gan is not the perfect friend in this world  Cool
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:00:58 AM

If he's your real friend and your parents are mocked maybe he's just kidding. and you take it too seriously. But if he is outrageous, he is not your true friend.
No need to reply, because if you reply will increase the length of the problem.
The solution is simple, just ignore friends like that.
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

Two of the main reasons people are bullied are because of appearance and social status. Bullies pick on the people they think don't fit in, maybe because of how they look, how they act (for example, kids who are shy and withdrawn), their race or religion, or because the bullies think their target may be gay or lesbian.Some bullies attack their targets physically, which can mean anything from shoving or tripping to punching or hitting, or even sexual assault. Others use psychological control or verbal insults to put themselves in charge. For example, people in popular groups or cliques often bully people they categorize as different by excluding them or gossiping about them (psychological bullying). They may also taunt or tease their targets (verbal bullying).Verbal bullying can also involve cyberbullying sending cruel texts, messages, or posting insults about a person on Facebook or other social sites.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:35:27 AM

Bullying is the problem facing by our teenagers nowadays. It should stop because a lot of teenagers suffers depression. There's this time that they just wanted to die rather than living in a society full of judgemental people.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:49 AM

That is way beyond the line. True friends love each other and never hurt each other. True friends support each other and also cate for each other. If they are bullying you, then just dump them already and find really true friends.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:06:39 AM

I understand true friends can be a bully sometimes but maybe not like this one to the point you're about to cry and your parents got involved. Start questioning yourself if your so called "true friends" are really what they are called to be. Or maybe you can start speaking out and let your voice be heard by your friends. It doesn't hurt to stand up to yourself once in a while. If your friends are telling you something about you that is negative and their way of telling it is somehow turning them into a bully, then you should also try to listen if what they're saying is helpful. If you got hurt by the truth then face it and do something about it for your own good.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

true friends will not do that.
they are not the people who will help us.
the meaning of a friend is when we get into trouble and he is there to help us

dilshan007

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

Do not be embarrassed by your situation, and do not hesitate to let someone know what’s going on. Go to a teacher, a counselor, or your parents, and explain the situation. Once you inform someone else, you’re no longer alone in dealing with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: