Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6387 times)
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:29:34 PM

leave them, true friends will never vilify their friends. they will beside you when you're happy but when you are in trouble they will leave you. look for a true friend I'm sure you'll find it someday

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:28 PM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

If they get you hurt most of the time, try to talk to them in a very serious manner and told them that you are not happy anymore the way they treat you makes your life miserable. If they really a true frieds as you have said, they will understand you and understand your feelings.

amazing24

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

i think those friends of yours are not real. true friends will bully you in a good way o i rather say that real friends will kidding about everything but not about your personal things especially your family. Bro if you are being hurt by your friends and they make you cry its not your friend. This is my only opinion its up to you if you will follow it. Hope it will help

Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

Being bullied is quite hard. For you not to be bullied show them that you are not weak. First is from the way you look. They will observe you.If they know that you are weak,they will bully you.People who bully chose their victims.
leshidogv2

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

I think real friends are friends that will tell you if there is something bad about you and they will take it as a joke, but if you feell that it's way below the belt you must stand for yourself.
ohhghad

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:54:05 AM

I am once the most bullied in my group because of my look but I learned to change myself for the better and today they no longer bully me. I proved to them that I am way better than them.
unkwown00

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

i think those friends of yours are not real. true friends will bully you in a good way o i rather say that real friends will kidding about everything but not about your personal things especially your family. Bro if you are being hurt by your friends and they make you cry its not your friend. This is my only opinion its up to you if you will follow it. Hope it will help

Take this opportunity as a challenge in your life. Never allow them to down you. My advise is that be your self first. Be proud on who and what you are. The first enemy is your self. Believe in your self that you are great and you can overcome all your problem. Boost your self and install concrete confidence in your heart and mind. If you believe in your self that you can conquer all, no matter what they say it will not affect you at all.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

Bully is one common problem in school, in workplace in our house sometimes, the seemingly superior boss over those who are weak and coward they intimidate him/her and ask or demand to do something for them and if not given they were to take the consequences of not obeying, what are we to do in this situation? We have to be rational, we have to think  is it reasonable? is it worth? what will I benefit on it, If none of these bring good things to you then do not do it. just be yourself and stand on your right.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

Take this opportunity as a challenge in your life. Never allow them to down you. My advise is that be your self first. Be proud on who and what you are. The first enemy is your self. Believe in your self that you are great and you can overcome all your problem. Boost your self and install concrete confidence in your heart and mind. If you believe in your self that you can conquer all, no matter what they say it will not affect you at all.

And you won't run out of real friends. You probably just need to move away from these people that aren't helping you grow so you can find your true friends. Anyone who downs you doesn't deserve your time and attention

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

People who bullies you constantly are not true friends. Real friends will not say or let you feel things that are not comfortable for you unless if it necessary. True friends know how to respect.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

you need to have the strength to let go and not let into your life those people who make you weak...it's often very difficult to do, but without that you will not move on and develop...it's like the ballast that pulls you down
salayog01999

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

They are not your true friends. They already involve your family. Leave them, there are more nice people than them. You will met someone who will not bully you. They will make you happy in different way.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:20:06 PM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

They are not your true friends if they habitually hurt your feelings. True friends believe in you and they are always there to support you. I think the best way for you to solve your problems is to get rid of your so called friends and find new ones that will lift your spirit up instead of bullying you. Simply ignore them and make excuses not to be with them and they’ll probably leave you alone. If they start hurting you physically because you ignore them, that’s no longer bullying, that’s battery and assault; wherein you should inform the authority instead.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

The only way out of your problem is to talk. Talk to your friends about your feelings, how you feel when they bully You. If they are real friends they would understand, else there are many more people in this world to make friends, my friend.
ronandol198

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

why ? they are your true friends ? Why did they bully you ? and they involved  your parents?
I think they aren't your true friends , you should get rid of them if you aren't happy

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

Bullying is a natural behavior that promotes pack survival. Either man up and don't be an easy target for bullying or go search for another pack where there will be some easier targets.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

They are not your friends. Just ignore them and tell it to your parents. Have someone watch your back always and find REAL friends. No one deserves to be bullied.

veronikka

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

are you sure that they are your true friends? I suggest you to find another friends. I think this is the best idea for you
hatomir

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:36 PM

True friends are not gonna hurt you bro, i think you're misunderstanding about what is "true friends" . Just mess up with their parents and fuck them up.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:08:25 PM

For me, true friends bully each other. BUT, you should consider the feelings the one you are bullying. Before you speak, think.
Me and my friends we're always bullying each other, and we say sorry if we've said offensive words, because a true friend knows how to accept mistakes and he/she knows how keep friendship.
If they are really your TRUE FRIENDS you have to tell them about what you feel everytime they've said offensive words. You have to be true to yourself, they will understand you because they are your TRUE FRIENDS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: